Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Winter Olypics GO USA!!!!

Old 02-17-2010, 11:35 PM   #1
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Winter Olypics GO USA!!!!

'nuff said
Old 02-17-2010, 11:36 PM   #2
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
sorry about they typo...im DRUNK! and HAPPY!!!!
Old 02-18-2010, 12:48 AM   #3
Love peace and Taco Grease
Dellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Dellosa89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
sorry about they typo...im DRUNK! and HAPPY!!!!
I understand, but will understand more often in 267 days.

Hell yea go USA.
Old 02-18-2010, 04:27 AM   #4
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
I'm enjoying watching the games. The DVR is awesome to catch all of it!!!

Heartbreaking to see folks wreck, fall, and get hurt.

Obviously, I love seeing USA kick some butt, but I also love seeing Canada finally get some Gold metals on their home soil!!! I also love hearing the stories about the competitors and how they became to be in the olympics. I love seeing the under-dogs get the goods. Seeing the emotions...it's great.

I enjoyed seeing this couple win the figure skating.... husband & wife team.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/olliewill...hen_zhao.shtml

Hell, I don't care what country you're from.....they're all competitors and it's uplifting to see the emotion when these folks win the metals.

I just hope the people who didn't win the metals - are still VERY HAPPY with their performances and the fact they're in the olympics is a very HUGE deal!!
Old 02-18-2010, 09:01 AM   #5
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
i'd like the winter olympics alot more if they had some kind of bikini volly ball like the summer games. hell, i'd be down for bikini speed skiing or something like that. or the bikini snow angel competition