Forearm tattoo

View Poll Results: Which one
First Initial 1 12.50%
Last Initial 5 62.50%
Both. One on each forearm 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-18-2010, 09:09 AM   #1
Local Man
bigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bigburrito's Tacoma Gallery
Forearm tattoo

Thinking about getting an Old English style tattoo on my right forearm. cant decide on first initial or last initial. or one on each arm? i was born without a middle name so i dont have to worry about where to put the middle initial haha
Old 02-18-2010, 09:10 AM   #2
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Not my cup of tea.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:13 AM   #3
Local Man
bigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shed

damn i should have had a fourth option on the poll
Old 02-18-2010, 09:15 AM   #4
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
You don't need a fourth option. If you've decided on a tattoo it doesn't matter if someone else doesn't like them. I voted last initial fwiw.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:19 AM   #5
Local Man

haha i know, there was bit of invisible internet sarcasm there. shoulda used one of these here smileys
Old 02-18-2010, 09:19 AM   #6
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
I know it's your body...But you'll regret it when your older. Trust me im 21 and I regret my Tattoos.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:22 AM   #7
Local Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwatertaco View Post
I know it's your body...But you'll regret it when your older. Trust me im 21 and I regret my Tattoos.

you regret all of em? what do you have? your not even that old
Old 02-18-2010, 09:25 AM   #8
SuperWhiteDC09 is on a distinguished road
SuperWhiteDC09's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SuperWhiteDC09
I say last initial. I will recommend you get it somewhere other than your forearm though. I have multiple tattoos(okay only 2) but I want more its kind of addicting. The thing is though if you ever want a professional job and dont want to alway wear long sleeves maybe some where on your back, upper arm or leg would be better for you. I am a teacher and we are not suppose to have visible tattoos, so mine are on my ankles. Just a suggestions though...make sure you post a pic when you get it done.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:26 AM   #9
JeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JeffRock's Tacoma Gallery
How about an anchor.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:37 AM   #10
Local Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffRock View Post
How about an anchor.

or "I AM A MOT*ER**CKER" on my back
Old 02-18-2010, 09:41 AM   #11
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-18-2010, 09:44 AM   #12
Local Man

that idiot must really hate warm soda
Old 02-18-2010, 09:48 AM   #13
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigburrito View Post
that idiot must really hate warm soda
Old 02-18-2010, 09:51 AM   #14
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
I would say that you didn't think very long about what you got then.
I've got 4 right now- and I drew/designed every one of them by myself and then worked with the artist to finalize them. There is no way I'll regret them because they have meaning to me.

I laugh on the inside at folks who walk into a tattoo shop and pick shit off the walls.

I vote for last or both...
Old 02-18-2010, 09:53 AM   #15
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigburrito View Post
you regret all of em? what do you have? your not even that old
Well when I was 17 I got a barbwire tat around my right leg...

My 18th. Birthday I got a Confederate flag tat, Kinda looks like a bear scratched through my skin and inside is a confederate flag... I know I know it's a fukking retarded tattoo...I hate them both. I wish I never had gotten them.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:54 AM   #16
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't really regret my tattoos but I do regret where I put them like the ones on my wrists. lol in high school I had to wear big ass band aids on them. It was so stupid looking, but by 2nd or 3rd period I would take them off.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:55 AM   #17
Always Lost
3volution05 is on a distinguished road

Marines: Sgt.
Name: Lee
3volution05's Tacoma Gallery
I am almost 24 and I continue to get more tattoo's , just make sure they have meaning and is not just something your throwing on there to look cool. Make sure its something you will enjoy looking at everyday. I have a pretty large tattoo on my right forearm and have since I was 18 and I dont regret it at all.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:55 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
I would say that you didn't think very long about what you got then.
I've got 4 right now- and I drew/designed every one of them by myself and then worked with the artist to finalize them. There is no way I'll regret them because they have meaning to me.

I laugh on the inside at folks who walk into a tattoo shop and pick shit off the walls.

I vote for last or both...
Well I thought about the Flag one on me..But I don't like it now.

The barb wire one was peer pressure
Old 02-18-2010, 09:57 AM   #19
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
i dont regret mine at all but you might. dont you think getting your own initials is a little vain? especially if you just get one letter, seems like people will be like "whats that letter stand for" "my last name" then they will be like "...."
Old 02-18-2010, 10:00 AM   #20
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
It's all about placement! I'm glad when I was young that I decided to get my tats in places where I was able to hide them with a short sleeve shirt otherwise I wouldn't be able to have the job that I have today. Just think twice before you go below the elbows... Good Luck!