Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Toyota Stock?

Old 02-18-2010, 03:26 PM   #1
bigsur is on a distinguished road
Name: Stephen
bigsur's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota Stock?

Anyone else buying up Toyota stock while people are worried? I have been reading articles on both sides.....

Seems highly likely to me that Toyota will come out of this stronger than ever.
Old 02-18-2010, 03:28 PM   #2
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
The 52-week high was just before this dip... as recently as March of last year it was in the mid-50s. I'm not jumping on at $73/share.
Old 02-18-2010, 03:39 PM   #3
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
The 52-week high was just before this dip... as recently as March of last year it was in the mid-50s. I'm not jumping on at $73/share.
x2 youre better off looking at something like this www.petrodorado.com if you want a good return
Old 02-18-2010, 03:40 PM   #4
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Procter and Gamble.. yay for my company.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:55 AM   #5
bigsur is on a distinguished road
Name: Stephen
bigsur's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
Everything was down in March of last year

Will let ya know how much money I make when Toyota rebounds from the recall-induced downturn
Old 02-24-2010, 02:54 PM   #6
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I'll hold my breath.