Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

next door neighbor might have stole my dog

Old 02-18-2010, 07:00 PM   #1
VOLCANOTACO is on a distinguished road
Name: Derrick
VOLCANOTACO's Tacoma Gallery
next door neighbor might have stole my dog

So if you thought your dog ran away and you been looking for him, for about a week. How pissed off would you be if you found your neighbor might be hiding him in his house?
Old 02-18-2010, 07:03 PM   #2
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be real pissed. That's a horrible move.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:04 PM   #3
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
WTF, are you certain??
Old 02-18-2010, 07:09 PM   #5
My Taco is Bi-Winning!!!!!!!!
meckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS'D
Name: Stephen
meckleystephen's Tacoma Gallery
just bust in with a shotgun in one hand and a dogbone in the other then slowly back out with the dog
Old 02-18-2010, 07:11 PM   #6
c2thegreat is a jewel in the roughc2thegreat is a jewel in the roughc2thegreat is a jewel in the rough

Army: Infantry
c2thegreat's Tacoma Gallery
Do you know your neighbor is holding your dog?
Old 02-18-2010, 07:14 PM   #7
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
How can you not be certain it's your dog?
Old 02-18-2010, 07:15 PM   #8
ToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ToyTaco09's Tacoma Gallery
Time to go vigilante. Have someone distract your neighbor in the front yard (make a big production) and then sneak in the back door, grab your dog and make it out before they see you.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:16 PM   #9
Well I called the cops after 2 neighbors told me they saw him and the cop told me I had to be the one to see him. I dont get.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:18 PM   #10
ToYuma is on a distinguished road
ToYuma's Tacoma Gallery
I would be pissed especially if it was an expensive dog. I bought my wife a 350 dollar basset hound and the stupid dog ran away when it was like 5 months. About 5 months passed and I see a dude that lived 3 blocks away playing with a dog that looked identical to him. I told my wife about it and we went over there with pics that we had and basically proved it was our dog (it was). Long story short just confront him about it, and if he gets stupid get Joe Pesci on him...
Old 02-18-2010, 07:18 PM   #11
Theres no mistaking an eighty lb husky with an M on his fourhead. every one in the area knows him. This neighbor is just weird as hell!
Old 02-18-2010, 07:18 PM   #12
Snipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Snipe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VOLCANOTACO View Post
Well I called the cops after 2 neighbors told me they saw him and the cop told me I had to be the one to see him. I dont get.
Hello police, I think I just saw my dog
Old 02-18-2010, 07:20 PM   #13
The best part is I tried to talk to the guy when he pulled into his driveway and this guy sees me coming and put it to the reverse whhhpt and gone. that was before I called the cops
Old 02-18-2010, 07:21 PM   #14
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Shoot the neighbor take your dog and Haul ass to Mexico
Old 02-18-2010, 07:22 PM   #15
Well the cop did try to make contact, but after he drove off he never came back. The basterd is still gone.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:22 PM   #16
nice!
Old 02-18-2010, 07:24 PM   #17
I'm thinkin about deckin out in camo, low crawlin his back 40 and doin a snatch and grab.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:25 PM   #18
ToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ToyTaco09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well the cop did try to make contact, but after he drove off he never came back. The basterd is still gone.
If he's still gone, I say go look in the window and see if your dog is in there. Make him bark if you can't see in by hitting the door or window.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:26 PM   #20
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Quote:
I'm thinkin about deckin out in camo, low crawlin his back 40 and doin a snatch and grab.
Do it!!