LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

I had my wisdom teeth pulled today *update*

Old 02-18-2010, 07:29 PM   #1
NWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NWtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I had my wisdom teeth pulled today *update*

So this morning 9AM i had my teeth pulled. it only took about 35 minutes and i was knocked out for it. so far i havent really had any pain at all and im pretty happy about that!
Old 02-18-2010, 07:50 PM   #2
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Tacos View Post
So this morning 9AM i had my teeth pulled. it only took about 35 minutes and i was knocked out for it. so far i havent really had any pain at all and im pretty happy about that!

sweet! today wont be the worst though.... it was the 2nd and 3rd day i was knocked on my ass with the pills by my bedside.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:52 PM   #3
xSpyderguyx has a spectacular aura aboutxSpyderguyx has a spectacular aura aboutxSpyderguyx has a spectacular aura about

Name: Caleb
xSpyderguyx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Tacos View Post

35 minutes?!?!?!

I was knocked out on anethesics and It took 2 hours and I was fucked up for the rest of the night. I couldnt speak right or for that matter move correctly haha.

Weird?
Old 02-18-2010, 08:44 PM   #4
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSpyderguyx View Post
35 minutes?!?!?!

I was knocked out on anethesics and It took 2 hours and I was fucked up for the rest of the night. I couldnt speak right or for that matter move correctly haha.

Weird?
yeh mine took about 45 mins. but one of the roots or something on my top wisdom teeth was in my sinus cavity but i too was f'ed up the rest of the day, with a big ice pack thing around my face
Old 02-18-2010, 08:50 PM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Great news!!!
Old 02-18-2010, 08:54 PM   #7
Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OldManTan"'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post
sweet! today wont be the worst though.... it was the 2nd and 3rd day i was knocked on my ass with the pills by my bedside.
Yeah me too. I think the annoying feeling for a month when I chewed was worse than the pain imo.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:57 PM   #8

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by "OldManTan" View Post
Yeah me too. I think the annoying feeling for a month when I chewed was worse than the pain imo.
yeh not to mention having the stitches hanging so your playing with them with your tongue all the time! and eating jello and ice cream for the longest time sucked too
Old 02-18-2010, 09:19 PM   #9
Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OldManTan"'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post
yeh not to mention having the stitches hanging so your playing with them with your tongue all the time! and eating jello and ice cream for the longest time sucked too
LOL yeah I think I wore a hole in my tongue playing with the thread!! I was eating solid food, gently, the next day though. And only took 2 of the vicodains. The rest are for sale in the classifieds!!
Old 02-18-2010, 09:30 PM   #10
SEARCH button is my BEST FRIEND
808StateTacoma is on a distinguished road

808StateTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
had my wisdom removed in the ending of january. took only 45 minutes as well. agreed that the next couple days will be sore. Pain medication helps a lot. don't forget to clean it with the syringe. i'm still shooting food out of my gums half a month later. is that normal???
Old 02-18-2010, 09:39 PM   #11
NWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NWtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808StateTacoma View Post
had my wisdom removed in the ending of january. took only 45 minutes as well. agreed that the next couple days will be sore. Pain medication helps a lot. don't forget to clean it with the syringe. i'm still shooting food out of my gums half a month later. is that normal???
i dont get a syringe until 10 days later when i go back for a check up they said