LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

my night....

Old 02-21-2010, 02:24 AM   #1
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Angry my night....

just got home. was partying at a friends pad. had my truck parked at a parking lot in a mini mall. done it a few times before. got back to said parking truck at around 1230am my car is gone and so is my boys civic FFFUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuu. callled the placard with legal info. both our vehicles towed. $319 to get them out. FFFUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuu. i aint mad at the tow yard, we were in the wrong, but they jimmied my boys civic to release the e-brake and pop it in neutral and while in there, jacked his ipod. hope the douche that jacked his ish gets in an accident with a power pole and gets real hurt. cause i wouldnt wish death on anyone. now i got to shit, but the ole lady is in there dropping a deuce herself FFFFFFFFFUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

/rant
Old 02-21-2010, 03:50 AM   #2
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks! Fuck those shady ass mofos, they'll get theirs.

Funny tho about your old lady BWAAAHAHAHAHA
Old 02-21-2010, 04:39 AM   #3
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
now i got to shit, but the ole lady is in there dropping a deuce herself FFFFFFFFFUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

/rant
pics?
Old 02-21-2010, 10:55 AM   #4
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

its in the ug under "1mexi1bowl"
Old 02-21-2010, 11:00 AM   #6
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
can someone pm me how to get into ug please...

got it thx
Old 02-21-2010, 11:24 AM   #7
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for your troubles........................but, you never leave any electronics or high priced items in cars these days............around here they will sill break into your vehicle if they see the faintest suction cup mark left on your windshield left by a navigation unit.......................
Old 02-21-2010, 11:33 AM   #8
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a hell of a party!

Sorry to hear bout the other shit that happened.
Old 02-21-2010, 11:39 AM   #9
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone ever confronted places like these about shit missing?
Old 02-21-2010, 11:43 AM   #10
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
damn Greg sorry to hear that...no one should have to wait when they have to shit
Old 02-21-2010, 12:06 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
Sorry for your troubles........................but, you never leave any electronics or high priced items in cars these days............around here they will sill break into your vehicle if they see the faintest suction cup mark left on your windshield left by a navigation unit.......................
it was in his glove compartment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
Has anyone ever confronted places like these about shit missing?
thats why these assholes have "not responsible for thefts to your vehicle"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its_Taco_Time View Post
damn Greg sorry to hear that...no one should have to wait when they have to shit
it was terrible. i was like this
Old 02-21-2010, 07:15 PM   #12
Don't go ninja'in nobody don't need ninja'in
Buzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud of

Buzzoff's Tacoma Gallery
I would contact the tow company and the mall. The reason they post those "we are not responsible" signs is for car break in's that they have no control over...which this is not the case. The mall contracts these tow companies to do exactly what they did. This is their doing, not some random BMV suspect that they have no control over. By having a vehicle towed, they and the wrecker company have a responsibility to ensure that the vehicle and property are taken care of. You already know you and your friend were in the wrong for parking there, but that doesn't make it right for them steal his ipod.

Be the squeaky wheel! Wrecker drivers (at least around here) are licesned through the city. The wrecker company should be able to provide a detailed receipt of who the wrecker driver was, the time of the tow, etc..... File a complaint on the wrecker driver and whoever was working the tow lot where it was towed to. If it were me I would really press the issue!!!!

I've been in law enforcement for 15 years. Every time I tow a vehicle, I personally document the articles inside the vehicle on the tow slip to avoid exactly this. There are many good wrecker drivers, but I have also come across many bad ones too.
Old 02-21-2010, 07:29 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzoff View Post
I would contact the tow company and the mall. The reason they post those "we are not responsible" signs is for car break in's that they have no control over...which this is not the case. The mall contracts these tow companies to do exactly what they did. This is their doing, not some random BMV suspect that they have no control over. By having a vehicle towed, they and the wrecker company have a responsibility to ensure that the vehicle and property are taken care of. You already know you and your friend were in the wrong for parking there, but that doesn't make it right for them steal his ipod.

Be the squeaky wheel! Wrecker drivers (at least around here) are licesned through the city. The wrecker company should be able to provide a detailed receipt of who the wrecker driver was, the time of the tow, etc..... File a complaint on the wrecker driver and whoever was working the tow lot where it was towed to. If it were me I would really press the issue!!!!

I've been in law enforcement for 15 years. Every time I tow a vehicle, I personally document the articles inside the vehicle on the tow slip to avoid exactly this. There are many good wrecker drivers, but I have also come across many bad ones too.
thanks for the info bud
Old 02-21-2010, 07:33 PM   #14
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
damn that blows
Old 02-21-2010, 07:33 PM   #15
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzoff View Post

I would do exactly this being it coming from a Law Enforcement Officer. The reason they do it is because noone probably ever brings it up.