Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Toyotaless

Old 02-21-2010, 03:31 PM   #1
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Toyotaless

For the 1st time in 15 years, I will not own a Toyota. I have no vendetta againnst Toyota. All this recall BS didn't affect me. The headgasket is on it's way out on the 4runner and I just don't feel like dealing with it. I'm working right now, but working for the state has an uncertain future with the poor economy. Can't afford payments and Toyotas are just too expensive for me right now. Don't fret, I'm not willing to jump on the domestic wagon yet. I'm shopping for an original (1996) Subaru Outback. Practicallity, versatillity, reliabillity, and affordabillity. 30 mpg, 5 speed stick, AWD, more safety features and slightly more modern than my 92. The one I drove reminded me of driving my old Tercel, which was a good feeling. Wish me luck.

I havn't been very active lately in the forums. I want you all to know that I've really enjoyed this forum in the years I've been a member. This isn't goodbye, but more like a see you around. I'll drop in from time to time. Life has been busy and hectic and I am devoting more time to family and home.

I miss all of you that I've gotten to know so well through this site and my enthusiasm for Toyotas. I wish you all the very best. God bless you.

One day, I will rock a yota again.
Old 02-21-2010, 04:00 PM   #3
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
For the 1st time in 15 years, I will not own a Toyota. I have no vendetta againnst Toyota. All this recall BS didn't affect me. The headgasket is on it's way out on the 4runner and I just don't feel like dealing with it.
Were the Headgaskets ever replaced under the V06 campaign??

Marc M
Old 02-21-2010, 04:07 PM   #4
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc M View Post
Were the Headgaskets ever replaced under the V06 campaign??

Marc M
The previous owner said it had been replaced in the late 90's.
Old 02-21-2010, 04:40 PM   #5
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
best of luck to you man. gotta do what you gotta do. keep the family safe.