Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Woman hit by a tire

Old 02-21-2010, 09:45 PM   #1
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Woman hit by a tire

Talk about having some shitty luck. What are the odds?
http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news?...v=st&type=lgns
Old 02-21-2010, 09:46 PM   #2
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) & Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
All I read was the title of the post, and "Fist fight with a Good Year" popped into my head.
Old 02-21-2010, 09:59 PM   #3
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
I was thinking the Dane Cook joke
Old 02-21-2010, 10:01 PM   #4
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
damn that sucks

video seen here
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_470963.html
Old 02-21-2010, 10:02 PM   #5
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
that is pretty terrible. but dane cook totally called it.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:06 PM   #6
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
Is it sad that I was expecting it to show it hitting her? So I am not the smartest man, but didnt that tire come off pretty easy? I am wondering if the crew will be at fault for her death?
Old 02-21-2010, 10:09 PM   #7
Baja bound
619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Call me Rocco
619Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
The odds were ALMOST not that bad with me... I was driving home and out of the corner of my eye, something catches my attn. I look over the center divider onto the opposing traffic on the freeway and here comes a full sizee semi truck tire (w/ wheel) coming towards the center divider. Since it was rolling, i thought it was going to hit the center divider and stay on the other side of the freeway. Nope, it somehow jumps over the divider so i speed up. There was a jetta right on my ass and the tire hit the jetta dead center on the grill/hood. Fked up the front of the jetta... The tire would have hit me had i not sped up just before it jumped over...
Old 02-21-2010, 10:26 PM   #8
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 619Tacoma View Post
The odds were ALMOST not that bad with me... I was driving home and out of the corner of my eye, something catches my attn. I look over the center divider onto the opposing traffic on the freeway and here comes a full sizee semi truck tire (w/ wheel) coming towards the center divider. Since it was rolling, i thought it was going to hit the center divider and stay on the other side of the freeway. Nope, it somehow jumps over the divider so i speed up. There was a jetta right on my ass and the tire hit the jetta dead center on the grill/hood. Fked up the front of the jetta... The tire would have hit me had i not sped up just before it jumped over...
That is AWESOME!!! Closest I ever came was a work truck at the college was driving by and hit a speed bump going way too fast and a spare tire flew out of the bed and almost nailed me. Probably woulda broke something had it hit just from the weight. But you got lucky, the Jetta, not so much