Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Bloom Box energy generator

Old 02-22-2010, 09:18 AM   #1
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Bloom Box energy generator

This is a clip from 60 minutes about an alternative energy generator already being used:
http://news.cnet.com/8301-11128_3-10...=2547-1_3-0-20
Old 04-04-2013, 05:36 PM   #2
nathan3306 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: AMMO
Name: Nathan
nathan3306's Tacoma Gallery
Thread revival yes. Pretty freaking cool technology! If these are ever available to home buyers I will be in the front line purchasing my very own bloom box. Never worrying about electricity and what it will cost us at the end of the month.
I really hope this takes off.
Pretty cool video if you have the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shkFDPI6kGE
Old 04-04-2013, 06:59 PM   #3
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
So...oxygen on one side and fuel on the other. That part I understand. Where does the byproduct go? The combination of O2 and hydrocarbon chains has to go somewhere.