Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What would you do...

Old 02-22-2010, 01:41 PM   #1
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
What would you do...

If you won $5 million? We were talking about this in class today and I just wanted to see what everyone would spend their winnings on. I know I would take $2 million immediately and put in some kind of bank/retirement fund to draw interest. I'd pay my parents back for my schooling and I'd buy myself a house. I'd also finish modding my current truck (SAS, flatbed, cage, etc.) and buy a new truck to haul it with as I'm not planning on making it street legal. And while I'm on a toy buying spree I'd pick up a bass boat for those non-wheeling weekends with my dad Other than that I think I'd just help my parents pay off their house and cars since they did pay for my schooling. I'd probably help my dad fix up his old cars, too. It would an investment since they're willed to me . Whatever is left I'd put up with that original $2 million and go on with my life as usual.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:47 PM   #2
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
pay my debts off first. then take what ever i have left, give some to charity, some to the rents, buy a taco with the best lift and tires and everything, and the rest in the bank.

Old 02-22-2010, 01:50 PM   #3
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oh I can't forget about adding to my guitar collection. For some reason you can just never have too many guitars!
Old 02-22-2010, 01:51 PM   #4
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
plane ticket out of this city
ferrari 458
ducati 1198r
2010 tacoma
porsche tt
house somewhere warm
charity
family
Old 02-22-2010, 02:07 PM   #5
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Pay off my debts
Pay off family's debts (parents and sister)
$200k for niece and nephew college funds (a piece)
Build a $200k house with some land
Loaded Tundra (Flame me but I'd ditch the Taco)
GSX-R 1000 or ZX-6r
Bass Boat

I would also quit my full time job and pick up a part time job at Lowes or Home Depot just to cover health insurance.
Old 02-22-2010, 02:08 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigzor View Post
Pay off my debts
Pay off family's debts (parents and sister)
$200k for niece and nephew college funds (a piece)
Build a $200k house with some land
Loaded Tundra (Flame me but I'd ditch the Taco)
GSX-R 1000 or ZX-6r
Bass Boat

I would also quit my full time job and pick up a part time job at Lowes or Home Depot just to cover health insurance.
My truck I'd buy to haul my Taco would probably be a Tundra also. Unless I upgraded my bass boat to a ski boat in which case it would be a new Chevy 2500 HD.
Old 02-22-2010, 02:09 PM   #7
NAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NAAC3TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quit my job and figure the rest out later... on the beach.
Old 02-22-2010, 02:10 PM   #8
I'm Not Your F***ing Brother
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paul's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Pay off my debt. (all of it)
Get my moms old home sold and buy her a new closer to my sisters and me
def. same some in the bank and draw interest
take some time off to travel with my wife
then have kids.
live within my means to be comfortable
open up the motorcycle shop I've dying to have.
Old 02-22-2010, 02:10 PM   #9
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
$2,250,000 in taxes.

With the remaining $2,750,000, I'd do 2 chicks at the same time. Twice.
Old 02-22-2010, 02:11 PM   #10
akyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud of

Name: Ryan
akyota's Tacoma Gallery
I sure as heck wouldn't tell anyone!!! Lord knows friends of friends girlfriends cousins would be calling for money..lol
Old 02-22-2010, 02:11 PM   #11
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAAC3TACO View Post
Quit my job and figure the rest out later... on the beach.
haha i would most likely do this first.
Old 02-22-2010, 02:13 PM   #12

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by akyota View Post
I sure as heck wouldn't tell anyone!!! Lord knows friends of friends girlfriends cousins would be calling for money..lol
i can just see it... "your my babies daddy.... give me child support"
Old 02-22-2010, 02:15 PM   #13
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
$2,250,000 in taxes.

With the remaining $2,750,000, I'd do 2 chicks at the same time. Twice.
Yeah, my plan would make me spend 1.5 mill, leaving me 1.25 mill plus the part time job.

Got to love that Uncle Sam.
Old 02-22-2010, 02:16 PM   #14

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post
i can just see it... "your my babies daddy.... give me child support"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywSr5AdEM8c
Old 02-22-2010, 02:36 PM   #15
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
1. pay off debt
2. pay off house
3. Get out of the Navy, find new job w/ less travel
4. Build new house, bigger, on more land, and near water. w/ awesome 10 car garage and full workshop.
5. Save 50% IRA or High yield Savings/mutual funds

buy 3 more Tacomas, a 370Z, and an RV
1: Black Sand Pearl, 6" lift, 20" rims, 35", regear, Supercharger
2. Black Sand Pearl, LT kit, supercharger
3. Black Sand Pearl, SAS, regear, supercharger
4. My RR... perfect 3" lift, supercharger

vacation around the world...
Old 02-22-2010, 02:38 PM   #16
Yo homie, that my briefcase?
ColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to behold

Name: Geoff
ColdZeroBSP's Tacoma Gallery
"Dude you're missing the point. The whole idea is to find out what you would want to do...if.....PC load letter? What the fuck does that mean?"
Old 02-22-2010, 02:40 PM   #17
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdZeroBSP View Post
"Dude you're missing the point. The whole idea is to find out what you would want to do...if.....PC load letter? What the fuck does that mean?"
awesome movie
Old 02-22-2010, 02:40 PM   #18
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
I would help family members out financially buy a burial plot, then probably end up killing myself w/in a year,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Old 02-22-2010, 02:40 PM   #19
Rocking your mom's world Since 1997
drew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
1 word... Hookers
Old 02-22-2010, 02:42 PM   #20
Where the White Women At?
StZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
StZu's Tacoma Gallery
hire a lawyer