Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Rubber band ball

Old 02-22-2010, 02:06 PM   #1
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Rubber band ball

so, being unemployed has given me lots of free time to do.... well.... screw around.... err... i mean, to look for a job
but, damn, its been a month already and i am getting really bored (but i have been looking for a job ).

so anyway, i decided to add to my rubber band ball:

its starting at 5 and 3/4"

i went to office depot and bought 2 more pounds of rubber bands:

just starting on the 2nd bag:

now, its 6 and 3/4"

it weighs 6.6 pounds now:

omg, its almost as big as my head:

well... that killed 2.5 hours. now, what to do.... what to do......

oh ya.... look for a job....
Old 02-22-2010, 02:08 PM   #3
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
holy crap! talk about being bored! hope you find a job soon man!
Old 02-22-2010, 02:08 PM   #4
akyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud of

Name: Ryan
akyota's Tacoma Gallery
Bet it bounces HI!! lol
Old 02-22-2010, 02:12 PM   #5
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by akyota View Post
Bet it bounces HI!! lol
hmmm.... lemme find out...

EDIT:
omg, its like a rock on the carpet... i bet my downstairs neighbors are pissed now
Old 02-22-2010, 02:16 PM   #6
I'm Not Your F***ing Brother
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paul's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
good thing rubber bands don't cost too much money. You can almost play basketball with that. You should start your own rubberband ball league. It will take off like crazy and you'll be filthy rich owning one of the 21st centuries revolutionary sports. continue.......
Old 02-22-2010, 02:17 PM   #7
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
you are fucking awesome !!! I like you even more then before........

Don't know if you know of this site, but you might find it useful...
http://www.dice.com/
Old 02-22-2010, 02:18 PM   #8
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Nice write up. lol
Old 02-22-2010, 02:22 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
you are fucking awesome !!! I like you even more then before........

Don't know if you know of this site, but you might find it useful...
http://www.dice.com/
ya... thats what ive been using (thats where i took the screen shot from above from). but most of the postings send you to other job placement/recruitment websites. its a pain to actually find a real job to apply for. i have to look through 100's of postings to be able to apply to a few jobs.
Old 02-22-2010, 02:26 PM   #10
widget is on a distinguished road

widget's Tacoma Gallery
Have you checked a web site called "indeed" for your area? It seems to work well going out to all other sites including employer sites for your area.
Old 02-22-2010, 02:33 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by widget View Post
Have you checked a web site called "indeed" for your area? It seems to work well going out to all other sites including employer sites for your area.
hmm... interesting. thats pretty cool. every search hit is an actual job posting.

thanks !
Old 02-22-2010, 02:37 PM   #12
widget is on a distinguished road

widget's Tacoma Gallery
You're welcomed - don't let getting laid off knock you down - work it like a job and just know that another door is getting ready to be opened for you. Think positive and it will happen!