Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Corrupt a wish...

Old 02-24-2010, 06:30 PM   #1
Doomsday Squad
Swwacoma is a jewel in the roughSwwacoma is a jewel in the roughSwwacoma is a jewel in the rough

Swwacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Swwacoma
Corrupt a wish...

I can't believe this hasn't been on here (or so my limited search abilities have told me).

Here's the game, I make a wish and then the next person corrupts it and states their own wish. For instance:

Me: I wish I had ice cream.
You: Granted, but its spoiled. I wish I had a million dollars.

Only catch is you can't ask for more wishes or else the genie will cause your Tacoma to accelerate uncontrollably...into a tree...then into a canyon...then there will be fire...and then it will turn into a Mazda Miata.

So here we go.

I wish my tax return was something in the ball park of $5,000.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:32 PM   #2
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swwacoma View Post
I can't believe this hasn't been on here (or so my limited search abilities have told me).

Here's the game, I make a wish and then the next person corrupts it and states their own wish. For instance:

Me: I wish I had ice cream.
You: Granted, but its spoiled. I wish I had a million dollars.

Only catch is you can't ask for more wishes or else the genie will cause your Tacoma to accelerate uncontrollably...into a tree...then into a canyon...then there will be fire...and then it will turn into a Mazda Miata.

So here we go.

I wish my tax return was something in the ball park of $5,000.
Granted, But Obama want your money

I wish I could have a big juicy steak.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:33 PM   #3
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
repost
Old 02-24-2010, 06:35 PM   #4
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
repost
i was thinking the same thing
Old 02-24-2010, 06:38 PM   #5
Doomsday Squad
Swwacoma is a jewel in the roughSwwacoma is a jewel in the roughSwwacoma is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
i was thinking the same thing
Yeah, like I said, I figured it had to be on here somewhere...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwatertaco View Post
Granted, But Obama want your money

I wish I could have a big juicy steak.
Granted, but you can't open your mouth to eat it.

I wish this wasn't a repost.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:42 PM   #6
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swwacoma View Post
Yeah, like I said, I figured it had to be on here somewhere...

Granted, but you can't open your mouth to eat it.

I wish this wasn't a repost.
if i were a mod i could grant it
Old 02-24-2010, 06:47 PM   #7
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrgrnr View Post
LMao

If you where a mod you would have to change your name to ass clown

I wish my truck was paid off and I made $300,000 a year.
Granted, but you are still a homosexual.

I wish nd had his banning powers already!
Old 02-24-2010, 06:48 PM   #8
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LMao

If you where a mod you would have to change your name to ass clown

I wish my truck was paid off and I made $300,000 a year.
Then i would ban you!
Old 02-24-2010, 06:51 PM   #9
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Fail!!!!!!

Why? cause I'm not 16 and I think bull bars are useless???
well neither am i
Old 02-25-2010, 09:49 AM   #10
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Granted, but you are still a homosexual.

I wish nd had his banning powers already!
granted, but you are the only person i ban.

i wish i had a raptor
Old 02-25-2010, 08:39 PM   #11
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
granted, but you are the only person i ban.

i wish i had a raptor
Granted, but then you get all Positive Rep and I get your neg.

I wish I could go back to the UK soon
Old 02-25-2010, 08:40 PM   #12
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Granted, but then you get all Positive Rep and I get your neg.

I wish I could go back to the UK soon
granted

but in the UK road forks you! ......wait....

i wish for world peace
Old 02-25-2010, 08:45 PM   #13
Yo homie, that my briefcase?
ColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to behold

Name: Geoff
ColdZeroBSP's Tacoma Gallery
Granted, but the earth got hit by a meteor and killed everyone but me and the Victoria Secret models.

I wish I could fly.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:46 PM   #14
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
granted

but in the UK road forks you! ......wait....

i wish for world peace
granted. but the only way to obtain world peace is to exterminate the human race except for one person.

i wish for KM2's.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:47 PM   #15
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjones1028 View Post
granted. but the only way to obtain world peace is to exterminate the human race except for one person.

i wish for KM2's.
granted but they get stolen and ripped to shreds by a Nitto owner

i wish my tacoma could make the TW banner
Old 02-25-2010, 08:52 PM   #16
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
granted but they get stolen and ripped to shreds by a Nitto owner

i wish my tacoma could make the TW banner
granted. only because it was in the most epic wreck resultin in it being crumpled up like a coke can.

i wish my damn springs didnt squeak!
Old 02-25-2010, 09:06 PM   #17
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjones1028 View Post
granted. only because it was in the most epic wreck resultin in it being crumpled up like a coke can.

i wish my damn springs didnt squeak!
granted i hope they flatten out like a zombie under a steam roller

i wish i could get off tw and go to bed!
Old 02-25-2010, 09:10 PM   #18
The G stands for smooth
Gsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GG
Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
granted i hope they flatten out like a zombie under a steam roller

i wish i could get off tw and go to bed!

Granted - but you are now hooked on Gossip Girls and sleep is impossible.

I wish I was king of the world.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:14 PM   #19
Doomsday Squad

Granted, but in the process of becoming king of the world you accidentally destroy the world.

I wish there was hockey on tonight.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:17 PM   #20
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Granted but all the ice melted now its just a pond

i wish i had lockers, sliders, and a arb winch bumper