Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Dippers that have quit, Have you...

Old 02-24-2010, 06:05 PM   #1
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Dippers that have quit, Have you...

Used Chantax to help quit your addiction. Ive been wanting to quit for a few weeks. A guy at work told me about Chantax and he hasn't smoked or dipped in over 6mo.

What are the side affects to Chantax?
Old 02-24-2010, 06:08 PM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=side+effects+of+chantix

Depression possible
Old 02-24-2010, 06:10 PM   #3
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
I took chantix for about 2 months. My side effects:

Insomnia
Night Terrors
Headaches
Stomach Cramps
Nausea

It helped me quit. I stopped taking it after two months and stayed quit. Then something happened and I started again, still smoking two years later.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:12 PM   #4
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Just like when I quit smoking. Cold turkey. I dunno why but I make myself believe I'm stronger than it and if I do it, then I'm a pussy and have no willpower. With twins on the way it helped and dental finally saying something about my gumline. I used to do 4 hog legs a day (1 can) but I just said I had to man up. Every now and then I get a whiff of that sweet sweet skoal straight but after that I get grossed out and I don't mind hanging onto my $5 everyday
Old 02-24-2010, 06:12 PM   #5
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Depression is possible for both cigs and dip. I used the gum when I quit. And it helped alot. Only chewed it for the first month. Just keep your mind busy with stuff or things to do and you will make it. But it is a struggle and a life changer.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:17 PM   #6
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
smoking kills! dipping gives you cancer that kills! beware
Old 02-24-2010, 06:19 PM   #7
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
I hear ya. Nerves or worry. Trust me I know. But I just tell my self I have better things to live for. And I keep busy. Mods,wife,kids,PC games. Plus all the $$$..

Receeding hair line... im 29 and already bald..
Old 02-24-2010, 06:19 PM   #8
dylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-Santa Clara County
Name: Dylan
dylandercole's Tacoma Gallery
be careful. I had surgeory about 6 months ago from a receding gum line from chewing. ( I had been chewing fro about 4 years). that feear helped me quit..... for about 3 months. Now Iv gone from chewing a tin a day, to completely stopped for 3 months, now im having about 3 dips a day. I make sure to move it around, never throwing it in the same spot, and reducing the size by about half.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:21 PM   #9
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
smoking kills! dipping gives you cancer that kills! beware

really?!?!?!?!?!
Old 02-24-2010, 06:24 PM   #10
dylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-Santa Clara County
Name: Dylan
dylandercole's Tacoma Gallery
and the way I see it. smoking you lose your lungs. chewing you lsoe your gums. whats more important. (yes a view thought up by someone who is certified aDIPted)
Old 02-24-2010, 06:25 PM   #11
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
really?!?!?!?!?!
It can affect pregnant or nursing women as well!

As smokers and dippers though, who gets pissed everytime one of those stupid Truth commercials come on? I still do
Old 02-24-2010, 06:25 PM   #12

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylandercole View Post
and the way I see it. smoking you lose your lungs. chewing you lsoe your gums. whats more important. (yes a view thought up by someone who is certified aDIPted)
both cause cancer. cancer can get in the blood stream and spread to any part of your body. dipping can effect your throat also.

I have a friend who died of lung cancer. Never smoked a day in her life. She had HPV, which gave her cervical cancer which entered her blood stream and spread to her lungs..
Old 02-24-2010, 06:43 PM   #14
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylandercole View Post
.........thats intense. I need a dip now
dippins derty
Old 02-24-2010, 06:49 PM   #15
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Well the human body doesn't start creating the cancer cells for smoking until your early 20's but it is still horrible for you

i like to spit sunflower seeds instead!!
Old 02-24-2010, 06:54 PM   #17
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
both cause cancer. cancer can get in the blood stream and spread to any part of your body. dipping can effect your throat also.

I have a friend who died of lung cancer. Never smoked a day in her life. She had HPV, which gave her cervical cancer which entered her blood stream and spread to her lungs..
yeah, just saying, the earlier you quit the better
Old 02-24-2010, 07:11 PM   #18
huff.jeremy will become famous soon enoughhuff.jeremy will become famous soon enough

huff.jeremy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
yeah, just saying, the earlier you quit the better
Preaching does not typically help a person addicted to a substance.

As to the OP, I know several people who used chantix, and the reaction depends completely on you. Some used it and quit very quickly. The others developed side effects and quit the medicine. Most of those experienced depression and sleep problems, and one experienced serious rage... kind of like the incredible hulk. That guy was hurting, as was the weed-eater that he hurled 60' across the shop because it would not start.
Old 02-24-2010, 07:18 PM   #19
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by huff.jeremy View Post
Preaching does not typically help a person addicted to a substance.

As to the OP, I know several people who used chantix, and the reaction depends completely on you. Some used it and quit very quickly. The others developed side effects and quit the medicine. Most of those experienced depression and sleep problems, and one experienced serious rage... kind of like the incredible hulk. That guy was hurting, as was the weed-eater that he hurled 60' across the shop because it would not start.
i know, i dont believe in god so its ok. btw you have the exact truck that i wanna buy. even in the same color. can i have it?
Old 02-24-2010, 07:23 PM   #20
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
print this and stick it on your dash, might help