Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Husky recovered from neighbor!!!!

Old 02-25-2010, 03:17 AM   #1
VOLCANOTACO is on a distinguished road
Name: Derrick
VOLCANOTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Husky recovered from neighbor!!!!

Thanks for everyones battleplans on how to get back my dog. Takani is back!
Old 02-25-2010, 03:23 AM   #2
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
OOOOO Details?!?!?! I remember reading the other thread.
Old 02-25-2010, 03:24 AM   #3
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
and pics
Old 02-25-2010, 03:30 AM   #4
brians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Brian
brians05taco's Tacoma Gallery
i have to say your neighbor is a moron glad your dog is back
Old 02-25-2010, 04:03 AM   #5
NWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NWtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the details
Old 02-25-2010, 07:03 AM   #7
Yeh we are for sure getting a chip for hip.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:15 AM   #8
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
OOOOO Details?!?!?! I remember reading the other thread.
So this is what happened. Anyone who read the other thread saw that Ihad tried to conftont the man while he was pulling into his drive, only he backed and left as soon as he saw me walking toward him. So I was coming home from dropping of my kid at daycare and I saw him walking toward hes his. I pulled the old taco in between him and the house, then asked him if he'd seen my dog and also that the FPD were looking for him as well. He said "no give me your # and I'll call you if I see him". So about 1 hour passes he calls and tells me had the dog in the house all this time because he thought it was lost and was trying to find the owner.... Yeh ok. He lives 1 house down from me and didnt notice the huge husky in the back yard? This guy must be on crack! All that matters is we got him back!!!!
Old 02-25-2010, 07:18 AM   #9
Takaini

Old 02-25-2010, 07:20 AM   #10
Blue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Blue Hooligan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VOLCANOTACO View Post
So this is what happened. Anyone who read the other thread saw that Ihad tried to conftont the man while he was pulling into his drive, only he backed and left as soon as he saw me walking toward him. So I was coming home from dropping of my kid at daycare and I saw him walking toward hes his. I pulled the old taco in between him and the house, then asked him if he'd seen my dog and also that the FPD were looking for him as well. He said "no give me your # and I'll call you if I see him". So about 1 hour passes he calls and tells me had the dog in the house all this time because he thought it was lost and was trying to find the owner.... Yeh ok. He lives 1 house down from me and didnt notice the huge husky in the back yard? This guy must be on crack! All that matters is we got him back!!!!
Good job getting the dog back.
I would say this guy is not on crack, he must have a serious mental disability to think he could steal the dog. Keep your eye on him.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:23 AM   #11
Ok maybe this one works
Attached Thumbnails
Husky recovered from neighbor!!!!-p5070001.jpg  
Old 02-25-2010, 07:23 AM   #12
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Glad you got him back!
Old 02-25-2010, 07:25 AM   #13
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Ya, a chip and collar are in order now. Glad you got him back.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:26 AM   #14
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VOLCANOTACO View Post
Ok maybe this one works
nice looking dog
Old 02-25-2010, 07:41 AM   #15
lowzone has a spectacular aura aboutlowzone has a spectacular aura about
Name: Ron
lowzone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post
nice looking dog
X2

i had an Alaskan Malimute (sp) and dog liked running away
Old 02-25-2010, 08:46 AM   #16
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
glad you got him back. now its time to start planning your revenge
Old 02-25-2010, 08:51 AM   #17
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Thumbs up

Glad you got him back dude.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:56 AM   #18
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
awesome!
Old 02-25-2010, 09:05 AM   #19
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Glad you got your baby back. Scumbag, @#$%%^&* neighbor

He's a pretty dog.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:21 AM   #20
Baja bound
619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Call me Rocco
619Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
When I was younger, our family had a dog right? Well one day when I got home from school my mom spoke to us (bro's and sis) and told us that some lady knocked on the door and asked if we would sell her our dog. My mom told her she had to ask us kids. Well of course we said hell no! I guess the lady came by some other day and my mom told her we weren't interested in selling it. She went on to say that she wanted it because it looked identical to a dog her daughter had but that it got run over recently so she wanted to get it for her daughter. Mom still said no.......and a few days later, our dog was missing!!
He would get out of the backyard on occasion but this time he didn't return. Luckily, the lady had given my mom her address. We decided to go see if maybe she took him. Well our plan was that me and my sister would go knock on the door, distract them by "selling chocolates for a fundraiser" and my mom would go to the side of the house and peak into the backyard. Well we executed it perfect and guess what? Our dog was in the backyard along with a pitbull or something like that. So we left and we were going to come back at night and take him back. We show up at night and our dog is barking like crazy when he sees us, starts jumping up at the wooden fence. My mom was crazy enough to go into the backyard (with the other mean ass looking dog) and get ours! She picked him up and we left with him... We had him home for about another week....... then he went missing again, for good. We would regularly drive by the house to see if our dog was there but no sign of him at all. We don't know what happened to him. I think the stupid bitch probably kept him indoors all the time or had him somewhere else. We would drive by once in a while as time went by but never saw him again. We were all kids so I was sad and just couldn't believe that somebody would be so selfish.

If that happened right now, I wouldn't only go get my dog back, I'd make that bitch not want to mess with me. Stupid bitch! haha