Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

You tell me.

Old 02-25-2010, 09:33 AM   #1
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
You tell me.

Ok, so i went to my friends college this past weekend, and we went out to eat and it was $32 and he put it on his card. I said i would pay him back $10. And i left a $5 tip. So we bought our beverage of choice it was $15 and I payed for it. So we go to a party and i drink 1.5 of these drinks, im not having fun so i tell him im going to hang out with some other people and i leave my 10 drinks there in his bag. He drinks all of the case but 2. and I went and hung out with other friends. I thought we were cool.

I told him i would pay him back $10, but this was before he drank all my drinks. He calls me up today and says i owe him $10. and im like no i dont. And hes like yes you do. I was like you drank all the drinks. and he still says i owe him money. He said i should have taken them with me. But yet he sure didnt save them for me so i could take them home. He drank them, that was pay ment right?

He spent $32.
His meal was $16
I spent $18 and he drank all of what i bought, so that was his payment.

Im sorry i just needed to rant. Im pissed off at him.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:48 AM   #2
Local Man
bigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bigburrito's Tacoma Gallery
haha your friend is El Cheapo. its just 10 bucks. friends drink friends beer and eat friends food all the time, thats what friends are for. it all evens out in the long run. unless there is a moocher, then there is no long run (for the moocher)
Old 02-25-2010, 09:57 AM   #3
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yea thats what im trying to say now he is just being an asshole to me. saying that he doesnt have mommy and daddy to pay for everything like i do. My parents difinatly dont pay for everything. and i told him he gets payed by ROTC for working out cause he sure hasnt done good in his classes. He just told me some one should pay me to work out. and that his chem 101 class is one of the hardest classes there. He just told me he was a sworn member of the Us navy not to be confused with the fat ass (refering to me) that lives with his parents and talks about joining the navy.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:59 AM   #4
Stbwalke is on a distinguished road
Name: Stephen
Stbwalke's Tacoma Gallery
Pay him ten buck and be done with him,you said you would pay him back,your word is your word,let him sleep with his wrong doings.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:01 AM   #5
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigburrito View Post
haha your friend is El Cheapo. its just 10 bucks. friends drink friends beer and eat friends food all the time, thats what friends are for. it all evens out in the long run. unless there is a moocher, then there is no long run (for the moocher)

^^^ x2

My friends will ask for a drink when they visit. My true friends will help themselves.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:03 AM   #6
timbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timbo805's Tacoma Gallery
x2
pay him back shut him up and find better friends that don't bich over 10 dlls
also dont let anyone talk shit about you.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:05 AM   #7
Kazz is a name known to allKazz is a name known to allKazz is a name known to allKazz is a name known to allKazz is a name known to allKazz is a name known to all
Kazz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stbwalke View Post
Pay him ten buck and be done with him,you said you would pay him back,your word is your word,let him sleep with his wrong doings.
Even though you are correct, just pay him the 10 bucks. Its not worth the stress. You said you would pay him. Learn from this idiotic experience.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:07 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbo805 View Post
x2
pay him back shut him up and find better friends that don't bich over 10 dlls
also dont let anyone talk shit about you.
Hes a real asshole and he is dating my sister the fucker. Can i just shoot him??
Old 02-25-2010, 10:10 AM   #9
timbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kick his ass then hahahaa
Old 02-25-2010, 10:13 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeMan View Post
If this is this is the pinnacle of your problems, all I can do is laugh. Is this what TW has succombed to? Two "grown men" arguing over $10 bucks.

For f&ck sake grow up.

This is not the pinnacle of my problems. I was/am just pissed off and needed to vent.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:16 AM   #12

hahhahaa take a damn chill pill
Old 02-25-2010, 10:17 AM   #13
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
i say fuck him.

literally
Old 02-25-2010, 10:17 AM   #14
Local Man
bigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
Hes a real asshole and he is dating my sister the fucker. Can i just shoot him??

is he this cheap with your sister?

i once met a lawyer, and from what i know you can legally shoot him in the leg for this
Old 02-25-2010, 10:22 AM   #15
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

i once met a lawyer, and from what i know you can legally shoot him in the leg for this
Was he a Samoan all hopped up on quaaludes that looked like this?

+1 for the first person who gets the reference correct....
Old 02-25-2010, 10:22 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbo805 View Post
hahhahaa take a damn chill pill
Hahaha i know i told him to fuck off im done aruging with an asshole
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
i say fuck him.

literally
You would nd.

Quote:

Sounds like a plan to me.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:23 AM   #17
Opinions Vary...
ThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ThreeMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
This is not the pinnacle of my problems. I was/am just pissed off and needed to vent.
So you wasted all this time documenting your BS experience, when you could have resolved the problem with a $10 bill or a backbone. Save it for your mother or your girl.

I apologize for pointing you out, but it seems that generally these kind of posts are polluting the more pertinent subjects and knowledged based Q and A that this site is for.

Just another concerned member.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:25 AM   #19
Local Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeMan View Post
So you wasted all this time documenting your BS experience, when you could have resolved the problem with a $10 bill or a backbone. Save it for your mother or your girl.

I apologize for pointing you out, but it seems that generally these kind of posts are polluting the more pertinent subjects and knowledged based Q and A that this site is for.

Just another concerned member.

this is the off-topic discussion area amigo
Old 02-25-2010, 10:28 AM   #20

Quote:
this is the off-topic discussion area amigo
x3445667654356787654567876545678765434567876543567