Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Bsa fish fry

Old 02-25-2010, 01:56 PM   #1
What if God Smoked Cannabis
Bassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud of

Bassetdad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to Bassetdad Send a message via AIM to Bassetdad Send a message via Yahoo to Bassetdad
Bsa fish fry

Hi Everybody,

My Boy Scout troop operates a Fish Fry during lent each year. A local radio station is running a contest. We are currently in second place, we need your help. Will you "Please" vote for our St. Antoninus Fish Fry on 700 WLW ....
http://www.700wlw.com/pages/onair_jimscott.html

Thanks in Advance,

Bassetdad
Old 02-25-2010, 08:40 PM   #2
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
I voted for you and since you have great looking basset on your avitar I will show you a pic of mine.