Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Got in a fight with my housemate...

Old 02-25-2010, 05:20 PM   #1
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Got in a fight with my housemate...

So last night around midnight, one of my housemates stumbled into our house wasted. There are 5 guys total living in my house, and four of us were sitting there watching TV. As he came in, he started rambling about how a beer pong game in the frat house went wrong and they got into an argument and he hit someone in the face, grabbed the rest of the 30 rack, ripped out an audio cord and walked home.

We were all like "ok...that's not strange..." but he kept on saying how he is in an altercation with the frat and everything and was being really awkward. Two of my housemates straight up went back to their rooms cuz they didnt want to deal with it while my other house mate and I sat in the living room and kept watching TV while trying to ignore the drunk housemate bitch.

He then calls one of his frat brothers and starts arguing loudly on the phone, pissing the other two housemates off cuz they were then trying to sleep. Being drunk, he was talking kind of funny on the phone and kept saying "DAWG" over and over again.

My other housemate at one point made fun of the fact that he kept saying "DAWG" and, at that point, the drunk house mate went berzerk and starting shouting at my other housemate. At first we thought he was still on the phone cuz of how loud he was shouting. Then we found out it was aimed at my housemate and we started getting worried.

The drunk housemate started threatening my other housemate and said he had a bat in his room and wouldnt be afraid to use it. Being the older housemate, I stood up at that point and tried to calm the drunk one down. The other housemate was just sitting there pretending not to notice that he was gonna be in a fight. As I was trying to calm the drunk housemate down, he aimed his aggression at me and started threatening me. I told him that was not a smart idea and he started to push me. I told him to stop and I told him to go back into his room and sleep or else. At that point, he blind sided me with a hit and I went into full fight mode.

Next thing I know Im being pulled away from him as he is laying on the kitchen floor, bleeding everywhere. Apparently I threw him into the wall, down on the ground, got on top of him and went balls out into his face with both of my hands. The other housemates heard the crashing sounds and came to break it up.

I got pulled aside and was told to stand outside, and the drunk housemate crawled to the sink to finish up bleeding there. Then he was yelling about how he was gonna press assault charges on me and shit, and my housemates said "No you are not, because if you press charges, we will testify against you and get you arrested".

Furious, he stormed out of our house to go back to the frat house, where he got into a fight originally. At that time I was concerned he was gonna get frat guys to come back to fight. About half an hour later, 4 guys knock on our door and we let them in. They turn out to be our drunk housemate's frat brothers and they just wanted to know why he went back to the frat house with a bloody nose and two black eyes. We explained the situation to them and they agreed that our housemate was wasted and probably deserved it. They said everything was cool and that they are gonna try to keep our drunk housemate from drinking too much in the future.

That was last night.

Today none of us has seen our drunk housemate since he left last night. We dont really want to deal with him right now, and probably never again. He always comes home drunk, often times driving. We have tried talking sense to him but it never works. Then he goes and starts threatening his own housemates with a weapon.

Right now we're just not sure what to do. We know he's not gonna press charges, but it's just gonna be really awkward. He's pissed at all of my other housemates for supporting me in the situation although he was the one who got his ass kicked.

Any advice on how to handle this?
Old 02-25-2010, 05:23 PM   #2
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
plain and simple..kick his ass to the curb.. Plenty of chances to try and change, but he dont want to do it. Too bad, his time is up go live at the frat house.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:24 PM   #3
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
hide your truck
Old 02-25-2010, 05:24 PM   #4
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Kick him out.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:24 PM   #5
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
hide your truck
lol as soon as he left our house last night I parked my truck WAAAY down the street!
Old 02-25-2010, 05:26 PM   #7
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

^ rent is split between the 5 of us equally, in all of our names
Old 02-25-2010, 05:27 PM   #8
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
plain and simple..kick his ass to the curb.. Plenty of chances to try and change, but he dont want to do it. Too bad, his time is up go live at the frat house.
x2 plus he's probably embarrassed
Old 02-25-2010, 05:29 PM   #9
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Kick his ass out. Give him a date to be gone by and get rid of him.

This is just going to continue to spiral out of control.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:30 PM   #10
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
Tell him with the rest of your roommates present that you all agreed that you want him out. Make sure all your other roommates agree that he needs to go.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:30 PM   #11
s3
Klipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
Klipp11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
^ rent is split between the 5 of us equally, in all of our names
so this douche owns 1/5 of the house? that's a problem...
Old 02-25-2010, 05:33 PM   #13
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe an ass whooping is what he needed to get his shit together. If he isn't you friend and you don't care about helping him, kick him out.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:34 PM   #14
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
time for an intervention.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:35 PM   #16
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klipp11 View Post
oh, just saw 1/5 of the RENT. so who owns it?
im not too sure what you mean, land lord owns the house, we just rent it, none of us actually owns it
Old 02-25-2010, 05:38 PM   #17
s3
Klipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
Klipp11's Tacoma Gallery
^^so you go to the landlord with the guys you were watching TV with and tell him what's been goin on and how he's not pleasant to live with for the rest of you. the landlord can kick the drunk bastard to the curb.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:52 PM   #18
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
id kick his ass out. theres no need for that.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:57 PM   #19
LoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud of

Name: Jeff
LoHoNas's Tacoma Gallery
He would be out of my house just based on his use of DAWG!!
Old 02-25-2010, 05:58 PM   #20
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
i wouldnt even be worried if he did press charges, he attacked you first, it was self defense after that. hes the one that will get in trouble