Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Damage from recent snow storm

Old 02-25-2010, 08:43 PM   #1
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Damage from recent snow storm

I ment to get these up sooner but I have been super busy and have not been on here. We got a record snow fall on 2/4. I think like 10+ inches. This was just a few houses down from me.

View from the street

There WAS a boat to the left of that Chevy

Old 02-25-2010, 08:46 PM   #2
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
I think we just discovered an Avalanche's load cap.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:47 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
WOW!!! I had no idea Snow could do that!!
Old 02-25-2010, 08:47 PM   #4
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigzor View Post
I think we just discovered an Avalanche's load cap.
I think thats an exploder but still, that is its capacity.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:48 PM   #5
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
i think we all know that if the tacoma can survive a meterior, it can withstand a little snow
Old 02-25-2010, 08:49 PM   #6
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Does that have the 3 leaf-pak?
Old 02-25-2010, 08:51 PM   #7
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
That can be part of Nature's Hip-Hop video!!!
Old 02-25-2010, 08:52 PM   #8
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
i think we all know that if the tacoma can survive a meterior, it can withstand a little snow
im sorry but thats hilarious
Old 02-25-2010, 09:04 PM   #9
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
the exploder should buff out. no worries! sux about the boat though!
Old 02-25-2010, 09:09 PM   #10
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
im sorry but thats hilarious
This is why schools need more obama money...
Old 02-25-2010, 09:17 PM   #11
Stand for Nothing or Die for Something
NCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant future

Army: 11b
Name: Andrew
NCTacoma09's Tacoma Gallery
Global Warming??? I think not.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:11 PM   #12
SURFTACO will become famous soon enough

Name: Steve
SURFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
That's the misconception of global warming....This is part of it I believe, along with LA NINIA, or however you spell it...
Old 02-25-2010, 10:17 PM   #14
NWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NWtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
eek
Old 02-25-2010, 11:13 PM   #15
smuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud of
Name: CR
smuggiesrider's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTacoma09 View Post
Global Warming??? I think not.
You didn't have to list White. We could assume that by all the rest.
When it's snowing in Texas thing just aren't right.
Besides Republicans already decided "Global Warming" is a liberal term to scare White Conservative America. You prefer "Climate Change".
Old 02-25-2010, 11:21 PM   #16
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
I didnt know the bro lean existed outside of California.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:27 PM   #18
DTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DTacoms's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
I ment to get these up sooner but I have been super busy and have not been on here. We got a record snow fall on 2/4. I think like 10+ inches. This was just a few houses down from me.
I think it was on 2/11. My plane landed at DFW at around 8 PM and the airport was all white. I think we were the last coming from LA. Most flights going to DFW were cancelled that day.

Was there any strong wind in your area? I did not see this carnage in Frisco. We were playing in the 12 inches of snow the next day.
Old 02-26-2010, 05:13 AM   #19
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTacoms View Post
I think it was on 2/11. My plane landed at DFW at around 8 PM and the airport was all white. I think we were the last coming from LA. Most flights going to DFW were cancelled that day.

Was there any strong wind in your area? I did not see this carnage in Frisco. We were playing in the 12 inches of snow the next day.
Maybe it was 2/11. The days have been running together the last few weeks. There were a ton of limbs that fell all over but not a lot like this. That tree had a fungus and caused the roots to deteriorate. With that said the homeowner whose yard the tree was in gets to file a claim for everything since she neglected to maintain the tree. Atleast that is what the guy with the Chevy told me.
Old 02-26-2010, 05:57 AM   #20
TRIFECTA!!!
swise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to behold

swise's Tacoma Gallery
If the explorer was in the garage where it belonged, it would not be smashed.
Sorry, but I have a thing about my neighbors parking on the street when they have a 3 car garage. It looks ghetto. I smile when i see their side mirrors smashed.