Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

2010 Tax Tips???

Old 02-28-2010, 05:15 PM   #1
bajaracer is on a distinguished road
Name: Charly
bajaracer's Tacoma Gallery
2010 Tax Tips???

I am going to attempt to do my own taxes this year using Turbo Tax (always had them done professionaly),,, I was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to get the most out of my return. Im sure this information can be useful too others who will attempt the same. Thanks guys.
Old 02-28-2010, 05:37 PM   #2
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
lol, when i read this at first, i thought it was going to be about what everyone was going to do with there tax return. Since its really got nothing to do with our trucks, why not post it in the OT section???

To help keep it on topic, i plan on buying a set of sliders. My bro usually does my taxes since hes an accountant. So i can't help ya there.
Old 02-28-2010, 05:38 PM   #3
spp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to behold
spp's Tacoma Gallery
Just let Turbo Tax guide you through. They ask questions that you may not have thunk of .