Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

prick or just me?

Old 02-28-2010, 08:50 PM   #1
blackonwhite is on a distinguished road
blackonwhite's Tacoma Gallery
prick or just me?

Heres the story... i spend like 3 hours cleaning my truck about once a week.. i try to keep it lookin as nice as possible it was free my gpa bought it for me and his moddo is " if its worth having its worth taking care of" which is true... anyways.. i cleaned and my gf got off work and told me to come to her house... she lives down a private gravel driveway off a paved cultisack.... so i parked my truck there on the edge of the paved road right past a driveway where they are building a new house or have been for about three years... it was there for about two hours and not in any way of anything... she brings me back to it when we head to my house and i hop in and start it and looky there... bigass piece of paper under my wiper... exact words are" DO NOT PARK IN FRONT OF THIS DRIVEWAY AGAIN THIS TIME AND THE LAST TIME YOU PARKED HERE IS ON ME DO IT AGAIN AND I WILL CALL THE LAW AND HAVE YOU TOWED AND TICKETED and he left his number.... ok i was prolly 20 yards from this guys driveway and he leaves a note like that on a vehicle he doesnt even know whos driving? i parked there twice.. so i called the guy and told him i didnt appreciate him touching my vehicle and that if he had a problem with me parking there that we could settle it and that i would be back in fifteen minutes and was about out the door and my gf came and talked me out of it.... if the guy hadnt have been a dick and called me a mother fucker on the phone i wouldnt care but seriously? or am i just an idiot for caring.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:54 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Nope... to hell with that guy!
Old 02-28-2010, 08:54 PM   #3
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Prick for shure
Old 02-28-2010, 08:55 PM   #4
808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
808matt's Tacoma Gallery
i struggled to read that

but a prick non the less
Old 02-28-2010, 08:56 PM   #5
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Park there again. I'm betting nothing happens.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:56 PM   #6
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not much for a fight. If I was you I would have just asked if there was someplace better to park that might not have been in his way. If he then told you to piss off or something unreasonable then I would have be itching for a fight.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:59 PM   #7
1st Gen. Pride
only_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really nice

Name: Kevin
only_K's Tacoma Gallery
what a piece of shit. sidewalk= not his property.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:59 PM   #8
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
on behalf of pricks everywhere, welcome to the club!

no, I'm kidding of course.
I would be p*ssed too but I would suggest just letting it go and parking elsewhere if that is an option.
If not, and you weren't actually blocking his driveway, let the fool call the cops and then they can tell him that you're not doing anything wrong.
Old 02-28-2010, 09:02 PM   #10
Przemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Przemek
Przemekmsu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvsFanTRD View Post
I would not take a chance people are fucked up these days. You might come back to find that you are missing a front window!!!!!!
Old 02-28-2010, 09:03 PM   #11
i wish i had a picture of the place... its a subdivison in the middle of nowhere.. its not in town... theres nothing but a huge field in the middle of a horshoe shaped paved road. i wasnt blocking shit or bothering a dam thing. im gonna park there again tommorrow and make sure im not an inch off the road and just sit in my truck and wait. whats funny is my gfs mom is the guys kids teacher in school. and he knows her whole family. just wish people werent such pricks to people they dont even know or know nothing about, if he is itching for a fight he will have one. 20 years old and 6'4 about 230. kinda hope he is. been dealing with pricks all my life and getting tired of em. people just cant be normal anymore seems like.
Old 02-28-2010, 09:03 PM   #12
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvsFanTRD View Post
x2...Getta fuckin paint ball gun and snipe his ass
Old 02-28-2010, 09:06 PM   #13
to the guy about me missing a front window... lol he lives right down the road in his old house and has been trying to finish building his new one and my window gone= him waking up to smoldering pile of what used to be a half finished house haha jk
Old 02-28-2010, 09:15 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackonwhite View Post
to the guy about me missing a front window... lol he lives right down the road in his old house and has been trying to finish building his new one and my window gone= him waking up to smoldering pile of what used to be a half finished house haha jk
lol
Old 02-28-2010, 09:24 PM   #15
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackonwhite View Post
i wish i had a picture of the place... its a subdivison in the middle of nowhere.. its not in town... theres nothing but a huge field in the middle of a horshoe shaped paved road. i wasnt blocking shit or bothering a dam thing. im gonna park there again tommorrow and make sure im not an inch off the road and just sit in my truck and wait. whats funny is my gfs mom is the guys kids teacher in school. and he knows her whole family. just wish people werent such pricks to people they dont even know or know nothing about, if he is itching for a fight he will have one. 20 years old and 6'4 about 230. kinda hope he is. been dealing with pricks all my life and getting tired of em. people just cant be normal anymore seems like.
FInd it on google maps or bing maps so we can see. Show where you parked and all.
Old 02-28-2010, 09:38 PM   #16
Vectorit is on a distinguished road
Vectorit's Tacoma Gallery
Leave it alone...

"20 years old and 6'4 about 230. kinda hope he is. been dealing with pricks all my life and getting tired of em."

The dude probably has at minimum twice that attitude and anger than you...

Better to just move along cool and calm, than bloody and or dead trying to prove your stupid point.
Old 02-28-2010, 09:42 PM   #17
haha ok ill try to find it on google maps or something.
Old 02-28-2010, 09:44 PM   #18
actually no i wont. no telling who looks at this site specially now days. and my gf lives right there. lol not happening.
Old 02-28-2010, 09:53 PM   #19
grizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
grizzbear's Tacoma Gallery
fuck that guy sounds like a d-bag!! kill him with kindness
Old 02-28-2010, 09:54 PM   #20
tmbrwlf730 is on a distinguished road
tmbrwlf730's Tacoma Gallery
I would be pissed too. him calling you a mother fucker over the phone is straight out disrespectful. had he been the big hot shot it's obvious he wants to be, he would had been more mature than to do that. i vote prick.