Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Tacoma World doesn't love me!!!!!

Old 03-01-2010, 07:48 AM   #1
Texas Edition
TXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really nice

Name: Dean
TXRoper's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma World doesn't love me!!!!!

Today is my birthday..... but on the home page it says
" Todays Birthdays - None " my username is ddonrop not None? (JK)

I gitz no luv from my favorite website....
Old 03-01-2010, 07:51 AM   #2
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
You probably have your settings blocking public viewing of your birthday. Check your settings in the control panel.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:51 AM   #3
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Happy birthday "NONE"
Old 03-01-2010, 07:52 AM   #4
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
X2 Now who doesn't love who? Whiny little cry baby!!

Oh, Happy Birthday.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:52 AM   #5
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddonrop View Post
Today is my birthday..... but on the home page it says
" Todays Birthdays - None " my username is ddonrop not None? (JK)

I gitz no luv from my favorite website....
Be very careful what you ask for around here, lol.................................
Old 03-01-2010, 07:56 AM   #6
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Be very careful what you ask for around here, lol.................................

X2

Oh hai..............

Old 03-01-2010, 07:56 AM   #7
Texas Edition
TXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really nice

Name: Dean
TXRoper's Tacoma Gallery
IT WAS THE D.O.B. SETTINGS!!!! Tacomaworld really does really love me !!! I feel so pretty and special now!! (as much as a 40 year old with a beer gut and a beard can feel pretty)
Old 03-01-2010, 07:57 AM   #8
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
Happy fuggin Birthday!!
Old 03-01-2010, 07:59 AM   #9
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Today's Birthdays
ddonrop (40)

Check your DOB Privacy

Happy fortieth ddonrop.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:11 AM   #10
Never seen Forest Gump
tim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
tim920's Tacoma Gallery
If your birthday privacy setting wasn't on private I'm sure Hot Tamale would have been the first one to wish you a happy birthday. S/He is usually very good at that.

Anyway...Happy Birthday!
Old 03-01-2010, 08:16 AM   #11
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Happy birthday!