LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

I hate when guys cut my hair

Old 10-19-2010, 09:53 AM   #41
Not bothered....
crazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: and Army - 12 yrs total
Name: Chris
crazyman's Tacoma Gallery
I have an ugly old lady that happens to look like a man cut my hair.
No issue. I've had 'stylists' cut my hair too. Gay as they were, no problem for me. I am secure enough to not have to worry.

That self clipper idea sounds good. I'm tired of paying $20 + for a cut every few months.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:03 AM   #42
RMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Jay
RMTacoguy30's Tacoma Gallery
I bought my own set of clippers about 7 years ago. Never looked back. And the 20 bucks every 3 weeks adds up quick.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:14 AM   #43
Tuenos is on a distinguished road

Name: Tony
Tuenos's Tacoma Gallery
I had a 'balls on the shoulder' issue one too many times so I've been getting my haircut by females ever since. Getting a good shampoo by a lady is a service I'm willing to pay for and the boobs vs balls contact isn't up for debate. While in college I bounced from place to place, having a good time getting a shampoo and wash from random girls and was pleased with my success.
It backfired on me once: I went to a chain where I knew several attractive young women worked, to get a cut. Strutted in the door and some dude that had to be 6'5" in a loud deep voice asked, "Here for a trim?"
I said yes, thinking he was a manager or there to fix the plumbing/electricity/roof/drywall, etc.. His reply was, "C'mon lets get you shampooed."
I was too far invested to just run out and didn't want to offend the poor guy who was the only one working with about a dozen young girls.
Emotionally scarring is the only way I could describe the rest of the experience... From then on I was sure to make an appointment wherever I went.
Old 10-19-2010, 01:24 PM   #44
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuenos View Post
I had a 'balls on the shoulder' issue one too many times so I've been getting my haircut by females ever since. Getting a good shampoo by a lady is a service I'm willing to pay for and the boobs vs balls contact isn't up for debate. While in college I bounced from place to place, having a good time getting a shampoo and wash from random girls and was pleased with my success.
It backfired on me once: I went to a chain where I knew several attractive young women worked, to get a cut. Strutted in the door and some dude that had to be 6'5" in a loud deep voice asked, "Here for a trim?"
I said yes, thinking he was a manager or there to fix the plumbing/electricity/roof/drywall, etc.. His reply was, "C'mon lets get you shampooed."
I was too far invested to just run out and didn't want to offend the poor guy who was the only one working with about a dozen young girls.
Emotionally scarring is the only way I could describe the rest of the experience... From then on I was sure to make an appointment wherever I went.
aaahahahhahahaha
Old 10-19-2010, 01:27 PM   #45
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
My girlfriend cuts my hair. On occasion I will have one of her Moms friends who works in a Salon do it, if I'm going somewhere and want to look nice. Most of the time my hair is short and spiked or shaved.

I miss my Mohawk. When I cut it if off it was soo tall it was rubbing the roof in the Taco.
Old 10-19-2010, 02:00 PM   #46
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuenos View Post

hmmm.. maybe i need to start going to places like this to have hot girls shampoo my hair and rub their boobs on me..... sounds a lot better than balls.
Old 10-19-2010, 02:03 PM   #47
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman101 View Post
I cut my own hair, cause all I gotta do is buzz it. But if someone did cut my hair, the only person touching it would be a good looking woman
word.been buzzing my own shit for over 20 years. no dude is touching me