Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Any cigar smokers?

Old 03-04-2010, 03:26 PM   #1
idle42 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard:
idle42's Tacoma Gallery
Any cigar smokers?

Are there any other cigar smokers out there on a budget? I usually smoke a Garcia y Vega English Corona because they're $2.50 each. I'd appreciate suggestions for good smokes costing $3 to $5, maybe a little more. Thanks, Bob
Old 03-04-2010, 03:30 PM   #2
2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of

2009Silver's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm The shop I go to has non branded ones in their walk-in, for 3-5 dollars maybe your local shops have them too. I've gotten some of those, and have been happy. Try a couplecigar shops, maybe you'll find something you like.

I'm partial to acid kuba kuba, but they are like 7-10...
Old 03-04-2010, 03:30 PM   #3
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
One of my favorites is a Rocky patel vintage 90 or 92... both are very good... and I think around 5-6 bucks each.

When I'm feeling randy, I get a Perdomo Habano Corojo... it's the yumms
Old 03-04-2010, 03:34 PM   #4
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I know the CEO of a Cigar company so I get a bundle of whatever I want they make for like $3 each they sell for like $10-15 normally.

But if I go to a shop I normally get a Romeo y Julieta vintage 6 about $7, or a Montecristo #2 $9-13 or a Padron Champagne $ 5-8
Old 03-04-2010, 03:46 PM   #5
If you want it bad, you usually get it bad!
Mark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LCDR Mustang (Ret) - 30 yrs - Submarine and Target Service
Name: Mark
Mark C.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
One of my favorites is a Rocky patel vintage 90 or 92... both are very good... and I think around 5-6 bucks each.

When I'm feeling randy, I get a Perdomo Habano Corojo... it's the yumms

Nice choice with the Rocky Patel! My favorite too? I've obviously got to move south! Here in CT they are $8-$10 each for the 90s and 92s!!!
Old 03-04-2010, 04:35 PM   #6
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/spo...ar-lovers.html

repost police!!!
Old 03-04-2010, 08:12 PM   #7
masterblaster is a name known to allmasterblaster is a name known to allmasterblaster is a name known to allmasterblaster is a name known to allmasterblaster is a name known to allmasterblaster is a name known to all
masterblaster's Tacoma Gallery
Drew Estate makes both the Java and the Kahlua...both are fairly cheap and hold the honor of 'only flavored cigar worth smoking.' The Peterson Gran Reserva by Ashton is a good sub $7 smoke. Carlos Taranos Exodus 1959 is a good smoke for the price....i would head to a cigar shop near you and see if they carry any factory seconds (good way to get premium cigars for very little cost.)
Old 03-04-2010, 08:37 PM   #8
Tacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SSG HHC 4/9 6th INF Div Scout Platoon Sgt.
Name: Ron
Tacodog's Tacoma Gallery
Ok my friends. I buy most of my cigars online. Cohiba, Gurkas, 5 vegas, Rocky patels and many more. Always good quality. Sites are Cigars International, Cigar store, and my fav. cigarbid.com. Just got done smoking a Trinidad.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:47 AM   #9
idle42 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard:
idle42's Tacoma Gallery
Thank You

Thanks for the great suggestions everyone. And TacoNut, is sort of a re-post, but found a lot of info the other thread lacked. Thank Goodness For TW Members. You are a most valuable resource!
Old 03-05-2010, 12:36 PM   #10
1st Gen. Pride
only_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really nice

Name: Kevin
only_K's Tacoma Gallery
swisher sweets haha. grape is the best.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:39 PM   #11
BlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlancoTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
For a $5 cigar I really like the Oliva line up...but I usually smoke just about any Montecristo I can get
Old 03-05-2010, 12:44 PM   #12
African Light Infantry
09TRDSpt has much to be proud of09TRDSpt has much to be proud of09TRDSpt has much to be proud of09TRDSpt has much to be proud of09TRDSpt has much to be proud of09TRDSpt has much to be proud of09TRDSpt has much to be proud of09TRDSpt has much to be proud of

09TRDSpt's Tacoma Gallery
A good inexpensive +/-$5 I really enjoy is an Arturo Fuente 8-5-8 great flavor and medium bodied. Not so large you spend 90 minutes smoking it either. Depending on where you order a box of 25 is +/-$100 shipped.

They have both natural and maduro depending on your tastes.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:47 PM   #13
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
They have good sampler sets here.

http://www.bestcigarprices.com/
Old 03-06-2010, 11:27 PM   #14
masterblaster is a name known to allmasterblaster is a name known to allmasterblaster is a name known to allmasterblaster is a name known to allmasterblaster is a name known to allmasterblaster is a name known to all
masterblaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09TRDSpt View Post
A good inexpensive +/-$5 I really enjoy is an Arturo Fuente 8-5-8 great flavor and medium bodied.
My dad swears by the 858, I'v yet to try one. CAO Maduro was a pleasant surprise (if i remember correctly they're under $10)