Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

The Color of Your Truck May Reveal Your Personality.

Old 02-13-2007, 01:53 PM   #1
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
The Color of Your Truck May Reveal Your Personality.

Check this out!

http://finance.sympatico.msn.ca/insu...mentid=2854961
Old 02-13-2007, 02:07 PM   #2
twoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

twoarezee's Tacoma Gallery
"Silver: You're probably cool, calm and slightly aloof, - probably ambitious too"

sounds like me, although technically my truck is lunar mist metallic.
Old 02-13-2007, 04:42 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance Costal Div
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

2003greenbean's Tacoma Gallery
thats pretty cool i only got a green truck because that was the only taco they had went over 100 miles to find it
Old 02-13-2007, 05:19 PM   #4
twoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

twoarezee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003greenbean View Post
thats pretty cool i only got a green truck because that was the only taco they had went over 100 miles to find it
same here, but i drove to find this color.
Old 02-13-2007, 06:00 PM   #5
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yeah baby i am the lead rebel. that's why i drive a black diva aggressive hmmmm. does road rage count? lol
Old 02-15-2007, 11:27 AM   #6
natrlyst will become famous soon enough

natrlyst's Tacoma Gallery
NO IT DOESN'T COUNT!!!!!!!!

jsut kidding, mine's black too.
Old 02-15-2007, 11:52 AM   #7
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I wanted an Impulse Red one but had to settle for Silver since it was the only one within a 500 mile radius with the 6 speed.
Old 02-15-2007, 02:09 PM   #8
TRDeity is on a distinguished road

TRDeity's Tacoma Gallery
Hum, I must just be chaotic. I have dark blue truck, green car, and a black motorcycle. I guess I need one of each for all my favorite personalities.
Old 02-15-2007, 02:16 PM   #9
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
I guess that's why my "Diva" seems to be in an almost near vehicle accident. the color is not easily seen especially at night. which explains the road rage lol
Old 02-17-2007, 09:08 PM   #10
Tukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud ofTukohmah has much to be proud of

Tukohmah's Tacoma Gallery
Taco- Black: You're somewhat more likely to be aggressive, an outsider or a rebel.

4runner
- Gray: You're dedicated to work, and generally a calm and sober individual.

I can live with that my mood depends on the truck I'm driving I guess..