LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Joke of the Day

Old 12-11-2008, 05:24 PM   #201
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Lmao!
Old 12-11-2008, 05:39 PM   #202
Buzzard?
Corralitos4x4 is on a distinguished road

Army: PFC, Discharged 12/2005
Corralitos4x4's Tacoma Gallery
How do you sell a chicken to a huy hard of hearing?

you want to buy a chicken?!
Old 12-11-2008, 10:46 PM   #203
What is the Search Tab for????
Ghost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 96 Romeos, 1st Infantry Division, 101st MI, Deployed to OIF2
Ghost96Romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwood_usmc View Post
US ARMY OATH OF ENLISTMENT

"I, Rambo, swear to sign away 4 years of my mediocre life to the UNITED STATES ARMY because I couldn't score high enough on the ASVAB to get into the Air Force, I'm not tough enough for the Marines, and the Navy won't take me because I can't swim. I will wear camouflage every day and tuck my trousers into my boots because I can't figure out how to use blousing straps. I promise to wear my uniform 24 hours a day even when I have a date.

I will continue to tell myself that I am a fierce killing machine because my Drill Sergeant told me so, despite the fact that the only action I will see is a court-martial for sexual harassment. I acknowledge the fact that I will make E-8 in my first year of service, and vow to maintain that it is because I scored perfect on my PT test. After completion of my Sexual.....er.....I mean "Basic Training," I will attend a different Army school every other month and return knowing less than I did when I left. On my first trip home after Boot Camp, I will walk around like I am cool and propose to my 9th grade sweetheart. I will make my wife stay home because if I let her out she might leave me for a better-looking Air Force guy. Should she leave me twelve times, I will continue to take her back. While at work I will maintain a look of knowledge while getting absolutely nothing accomplished. I will arrive to work every day at 1000 hrs because of morning PT and leave everyday at 1300 to report back to "COMPANY."

I understand that I will undergo no training whatsoever that will help me get a job upon separation, and will end up working construction with my friends from high school. I will brag to everyone about the Army giving me $30,000 for college, but will be unable to use it because I can't pass a placement exam. So Help Me God!"

Damn...... Thats all I have to say........just Damn........
Old 12-12-2008, 05:21 PM   #204
jrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance
jrw1965's Tacoma Gallery
A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask
over his mouth and nose, still heavily sedated from a difficult four
hour, surgical procedure. A young, student nurse appears to give him a
partial sponge bath. Nurse", he mumbles, from behind the mask. "Are my
testicles black?"

Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here
to wash your upper body and feet." He struggles to ask again, "Nurse,
are my testicles black?"

Concerned that he may elevate his vitals from worry about his testicles,
she overcomes her embarrassment and sheepishly pulls back the covers.
She raises his gown, holds his penis in one hand and his testicles in
the other, lifting and moving them around.

Then, she takes a close look and says, "There's nothing wrong with them,
Sir!!"

The man pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her and says very slowly,
"Thank you very much. That was wonderful, but, listen very, very
closely...

A r e - m y - t e s t - r e s u l t s - b a c k?
Old 12-13-2008, 03:10 PM   #205
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
My new clock

http://obamaclock.org/
Old 12-13-2008, 03:50 PM   #206
My other ride weighs 200 tons
4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4x4x4trd's Tacoma Gallery
Recently I was asked to play in a golf tournament.

At first I said, "Naaahhh! I already play 4 or 5 times a week."

Then they said to me "Come on, it's for handicapped and blind kids."

Then I thought......Shit, I could win this.
Old 12-14-2008, 05:03 PM   #207
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The Sensitive Man

A woman meets a man in a bar.

They talk; they connect; they end
up leaving together.

They get back to his place,

and as he shows her around his
apartment.

She notices that one wall of his
bedroom is

completely filled with soft, sweet,
cuddly teddy bears.

There are three shelves in the
bedroom,

with hundreds and hundreds of cute,

cuddly teddy bears carefully placed
in rows, covering the entire wall!

It was obvious that he had taken
quite some time to lovingly arrange them

and she was immediately touched

by the amount of thought he had
put into organizing the display.

There were small bears all along
the bottom shelf,

medium-sized bears covering the
length of the middle shelf,

and huge, enormous bears running all the way across the top shelf
She found it strange for an
obviously masculine guy

to have such a large collection of
Teddy Bears,

She is quite impressed by his
sensitive side.

but doesn't mention this to him.

They share a bottle of wine and

continue talking and,

after awhile, she finds herself
thinking,

'Oh my God! Maybe, this guy
could be the one!

Maybe he could be the future
father of my children?'

She turns to him and kisses him

lightly on the lips

He responds warmly.

They continue to kiss, the passion builds,

and he romantically lifts her in
his arms and carries her into his bedroom

where they rip off each other's
clothes and make hot, steamy love.

She is so overwhelmed that she

responds with more passion,

more creativity, more heat than she
has ever known.
After an intense, explosive night

of raw passion with this sensitive guy,

they are lying there together in
the afterglow.
The woman rolls over, gently
strokes his chest and asks coyly,

'Well,how was it?'

The guy gently smiles at her,

strokes her cheek,

looks deeply into her eyes,

and says:

'Help yourself to any prize

from the middle shelf'
Old 12-14-2008, 06:47 PM   #208
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
now that was funny right there!
Old 12-16-2008, 01:10 AM   #209
Lord of Tomfoolery

New Element Discovered

A new element was discovered:

Lawrence Livermore Laboratories has discovered the
heaviest element yet known to science.

The new element, Governmentium (Gv), has one neutron,

25 assistant neutrons, 88 deputy neutrons, and 198 assistant
deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.

These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons,

which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons.

Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert; however,

it can be detected, because it impedes every reaction with
which it comes into contact. A tiny amount of Governmentium
can cause a reaction that would normally take less than a second, to take from four days to four years to complete.

Governmentium has a normal half-life of 2- 6 years; It does not decay, but instead undergoes a reorganization in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places.

In fact, Governmentium's mass will actually increase over time,

since each reorganization will cause more morons to become
neutrons, forming isodopes.

This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientists

to believe that Governmentium is formed whenever morons
reach a critical concentration. This hypothetical quantity is
referred to as critical morass.

When catalyzed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium, an element that radiates just as much energy as Governmentium since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons.
Old 12-16-2008, 09:42 AM   #210
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
A new element was discovered:

Lawrence Livermore Laboratories has discovered the
heaviest element yet known to science.

The new element, Governmentium (Gv), has one neutron,

25 assistant neutrons, 88 deputy neutrons, and 198 assistant
deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.

These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons,

which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons.

Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert; however,

it can be detected, because it impedes every reaction with
which it comes into contact. A tiny amount of Governmentium
can cause a reaction that would normally take less than a second, to take from four days to four years to complete.

Governmentium has a normal half-life of 2- 6 years; It does not decay, but instead undergoes a reorganization in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places.

In fact, Governmentium's mass will actually increase over time,

since each reorganization will cause more morons to become
neutrons, forming isodopes.

This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientists

to believe that Governmentium is formed whenever morons
reach a critical concentration. This hypothetical quantity is
referred to as critical morass.

When catalyzed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium, an element that radiates just as much energy as Governmentium since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons.
I like that one...
Old 12-16-2008, 12:07 PM   #211
4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

A female CNN journalist heard about a very old Jewish man who had been going to the Western Wall to pray, twice a day, every day, for a long, long time.

So she went to check it out. She went to the Western Wall and there he was, walking slowly up to the holy site. She watched him pray and after about 45 minutes, when he turned to leave, using a cane and moving very slowly, she approached him for an interview. 'Pardon me, sir, I'm Rebecca Smith from CNN. What's your name?

'Morris Fishbien,' he replied.

'Sir, how long have you been coming to the Western Wall and praying?'

'For about 60 years.'

'60 years! That's amazing! What do you pray for?'

'I pray for peace between the Christians, Jews and the Muslims.
'I pray for all the wars and all the hatred to stop.'
'I pray for all our children to grow up safely as responsible adults, and to love their fellow man.'

'How do you feel after doing this for 60 years?'

'Like I'm talking to a f*****' wall.'
Old 12-16-2008, 04:43 PM   #212
jrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jrw1965's Tacoma Gallery
The Hair Dryer:

A distinguished young woman on a flight from Switzerland asked the
Priest beside her, "Father, may I ask a favor?" "Of course. What may I do for you?" "Well, I bought an expensive woman's electronic hair dryer for my mother's birthday that is unopened and well over the Customs
limits, and I'm afraid they'll confiscate it Is there any way you could carry it through Customs for me? Under your robes perhaps?"

"I would love to help you, dear, but I must warn you: I will not lie." "With your honest face, Father, no one will question you."

When they got to Customs, she let the priest go ahead of her. The official asked, "Father, do you have anything to declare?" "From the top of my head down to my waist, I have nothing to declare."

The official thought this answer strange, so asked, "And what do you have to declare from your waist to the floor?" "I have a marvelous instrument designed to be used on a woman, but which is, to date, unused."

Roaring with laughter, the official said, "Go ahead, Father." Next!
Old 12-19-2008, 03:30 PM   #213
jrw1965's Tacoma Gallery
I walked into a Burger King with a buy-one-get-one-free coupon for a
sandwich. I handed it to the girl and she looked over at a little
chalkboard that said "buy one-get one free". "They're already
buy-one-get-one-free", she said, "so I guess they're both free". She
handed me my free sandwiches and I walked out the door.

They walk among us and many work retail.

===================

One day I was walking down the beach with some friends when one of them
shouted, "Look at that dead bird!" Someone looked up at the sky and
said, "Where?"

They Walk among us!

====================

While looking at a house, my brother asked the real estate agent which
direction was north because, he explained, he didn't want the sun waking
him up every morning. She asked, "Does the sun rise in the north?"When
my brother explained that the sun rises in the east, and has for
sometime, she shook her head and said, "Oh, I don't keep up with that
stuff."

They Walk Among Us!!

====================

I used to work in technical support for a 24/7 call center. One day I
got a call from an individual who asked what hours the call center was
open. I told him, "The number you dialed is open 24 hours a day, 7 days
a week." He responded, "Is that Eastern or Pacific time?"
Wanting to end the call quickly, I said, "Uh, Pacific."

They Walk Among Us!

====================

My sister has a lifesaving tool in her car designed to cut through aseat
belt if she gets trapped. She keeps it in the trunk.

They Walk Among Us!

====================

My friends and I were on a beer run and noticed that the cases were
discounted 10%. Since it was a big party, we bought 2 cases. The cashier
multiplied 2 times 10% and gave us a 20% discount.

They Walk Among Us!

====================

I couldn't find my luggage at the airport baggage area, so I went to the
lost luggage office and told the woman there that my bags never showed
up.
She smiled and told me not to worry because she was a trained
professional and I was in good hands. "Now," she asked me, "has your
plane arrived yet?"

They Walk Among Us!

====================

While at a Pizza Hut I observed a man ordering a small pizza to go. He
appeared to be alone and the cook asked him if he would like it cut into
4 pieces or 6. He thought about it for some time before responding.
"Just cut it into 4 pieces; I don't think I'm hungry enough to eat 6
pieces."

Yep, They Walk Among Us!

===================

AND........ they reproduce!
Old 12-19-2008, 09:41 PM   #214

Sheer Nightgown

A husband walks into Victoria's Secret to purchase a sheer negligee for his wife. He is shown several possibilities that range from $250 to $500 in price -- the sheerer, the higher the price. Naturally, he opts for the sheerest item, pays the $500, and takes it home. He presents it to his wife and asks her to go upstairs, put it on, and model it for him.

Upstairs the wife thinks (she's no dummy), 'I have an idea. It's so sheer that
It might as well be nothing. I won't put it on, but I'll do the modeling naked, return it tomorrow, and keep the $500 refund for myself.'

She appears naked on the balcony and strikes a pose.

The husband says, 'Good Grief! You'd think for $500, they'd at least iron it!'

He never heard the shot.

Funeral on Thursday at Noon. Closed coffin
Old 12-20-2008, 12:08 PM   #215
jrw1965's Tacoma Gallery
Child: Hello?"

Father: "Hi honey. This is Daddy. Is Mommy near the phone?"

Child: "No Daddy.
She's upstairs in the bedroom with Uncle Paul."

Father: After a brief pause, "But honey, you haven't got an Uncle
Paul."

Child: "Oh yes I do, and he's upstairs in the room with Mommy, right
now."

Brief Pause.

Father: "Uh, okay then, this is what I want you to do. Put the phone
down on the table, run upstairs and knock on the bedroom door and shout
to Mommy that Daddy's car just pulled into the driveway."

Child: "Okay Daddy, just a minute."

Child: A few minutes later the little girl comes back to the phone. "I
did it Daddy."

Father: "And what happened honey?" he asked.

Child: "Well, Mommy got all scared, jumped out of bed with no clothes
on and ran around screaming. Then she tripped over the rug, hit her
head on the dresser and now she isn't moving at all!"

Father: "Oh my God!!! What about your Uncle Paul?"

Child: "He jumped out of the bed with no clothes on, too. He was all
scared and he jumped out of the back window and into the swimming pool.
But I guess he didn't know that you took out the water last week to
clean it. He hit the bottom of the pool and I think he's dead."

***Long Pause***

***Longer Pause***

***Even Longer Pause***

Father: "Swimming pool? ............Is this 486-5731?"
Old 12-20-2008, 01:20 PM   #216
HOT!!
hillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
hillbillytaco's Tacoma Gallery
It's little Johnny's birthday in a couple of days and he really wants a new bicycle. He goes to his mom and says, "Mom, when we were at Wal-Mart the other day I saw this awsome red bike that I really want for my birthday! Can I have it?" The mom replies, "Johnny, it has been a rough year with the economy and our bills, I don't think that we will be able to afford it this year. I'm sorry honey." So little Johnny sulks out of the kitchen and his dad is just gotten home from work so he tries his luck with him. "Dad with my birthday in a couple of days I was wondering if I could have this awsome bike that me and mom saw at Wal-Mart", Johnny explains. Dad says, "Johnny there is nothing more that I would love to do than to get you that, I just don't think we can swing it my job is not certain and we have a $1000 mortgage payment due that I don't know if we are going to make. I'm sorry buddy" So, dejected, little Johnny mopes around the rest of the evening and goes to bed. The next morning when Dad is leaving for work he sees Johnny walking down the street with his suitcase in tow. Dad yells for Johnny to come back and he asked him what was wrong. Little Johnny replies,"Well last nite I woke up and was comming down to you and mom's bedroom to tell you that I had thought about it and I didn't really need that bike and right when i went to knock on the door i heard you tell mom that you were pulling out and she said that she was comming to and if you think that you guys are sticking me with $1000 mortgage you all are nuts"

Oh yeah and one more quick one for now

Did you hear about the fat eskimo???

He was a husky fucker
Old 12-21-2008, 12:28 PM   #217
jrw1965's Tacoma Gallery
Subject: FW: Talking Dog for Sale

A guy is driving around Tennessee and he sees a sign in front of a
house:
"Talking Dog for Sale ." He rings the bell and the owner tells him the
dog is in the backyard. The guy goes into the backyard and sees a
Labrador retriever sitting there.

"You talk?" he asks.

"Yes, I do," the Lab replies.

"That's amazing! So, how long have you been talking?"

The Lab says, "Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty
young.
I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA about my gift, and
in no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting
in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog
would be eaves-dropping. I was one of their most valuable spies for
eight years running."

"But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't
getting any younger so I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job
at the airport to do some undercover security wandering near suspicious
characters and listening in."

"I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of
medals. I got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I'm just
retired."

The guy is blown away. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants

for the dog. "Ten dollars," the guy says.

"Ten dollars? This dog is amazing. Why on earth are you selling him?

And why so cheap?"

"Cause he's a liar....

"He never did any of that shit."
Old 12-22-2008, 01:00 AM   #218
Lord of Tomfoolery

A husband in his back yard is trying to fly a kite. He throws the kite up in the air, the wind catches it for a few seconds and then it comes crashing back down to earth. He tries this a few more times with no success. All the while, his wife is watching from the kitchen window, muttering to herself how men need to be told how to do everything.

She opens the window and yells to her husband, "You need a piece of tail!!"

The man turns with a confused look on his face and says, "Make up your mind. Last night, you told me to go fly a kite."
Old 12-22-2008, 01:42 PM   #219
jrw1965's Tacoma Gallery
It got crowded in heaven, so, for one day it was decided only to accept
people who had really had a bad day on the day they died.

St. Peter was standing at the pearly gates and said to the first man,
"Tell me about the day you died." The man said, "Oh, it was awful. I was
sure my wife was having an affair, so I came home early to catch her
with him. I searched all over the apartment but couldn't find him
anywhere. So I went out onto the balcony, we live on the 25th floor, and
found this man hanging over the edge by his fingertips. I went inside,
got a hammer, and started hitting his hands. He fell, but landed in some
bushes. So, I got the refrigerator and pushed it over the balcony and it
crushed him. The strain of the act gave me a heart attack, and I died."

St. Peter couldn't deny that this was a pretty bad day, and since it was
a crime of passion, he let the man in.
He then asked the next man in line about the day he died. "Well, sir,
it was awful," said the second man. "I was doing aerobics on the balcony
of my 26th floor apartment when I twisted my ankle and slipped over the
edge. I managed to grab the balcony of the apartment below, but some
maniac came out and started pounding on my fingers with a hammer.
Luckily I landed in some bushes. But, then the guy dropped a
refrigerator on me!"

St. Peter chuckled, let him into heaven and decided he could really
start to enjoy this job.
"Tell me about the day you died?", he said to the third man in line.
"OK, picture this, I'm naked, hiding inside a refrigerator ..."
Old 12-24-2008, 12:27 PM   #220
jrws6 is a jewel in the roughjrws6 is a jewel in the roughjrws6 is a jewel in the roughjrws6 is a jewel in the rough

Army: 101st Airborne
Name: Jason
jrws6's Tacoma Gallery
^lmao^