1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Joke of the Day

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by gdawg25, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Jul 8, 2013 at 5:29 PM
    23dec2007

23dec2007 Outlaw 525S member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5 TRD Sport 2wd
    tint, bed cover, weathertech bug guard, window trim and mats, FOX hitch cover, viper alarm and remote start, kenwood deck, 10 station xm sat, 12.1 flip down dvd player, all pioneer door speakers, AVS rear window vent shade
    One blonde can make a difference! At least that is what the blonde in this joke thought.

She was tired of everyone thinking that blondes were stupid, and she didn't like all these jokes. To end the injustice, she decided to prove to the world that she was smart.

In order to prove herself, she chose to memorize the capital of every American state. It wasn't an easy task, but she was determined and eventually managed to do it.

A few days later she was in a bar, and heard a couple of men laughing at a blonde joke. This was the perfect opportunity to start righting all the wrongs that had been done to blondes in the past - she would set these men straight!

Marching over at a rapid pace she announced, "It isn't true that all blondes are stupid, and I will prove it. Just ask me the capital of any American state, and I will tell you what it is."

Although a little surprised, the men did challenge her and asked, "Ok, how about Arizona?"

The Blonde, after pausing for a moments thought, proudly gave the answer, "A"!

Last edited: Jul 8, 2013
  2. Jul 8, 2013 at 7:05 PM
    23dec2007

Member:
    Vehicle:
    tint, bed cover, weathertech bug guard, window trim and mats, FOX hitch cover, viper alarm and remote start, kenwood deck, 10 station xm sat, 12.1 flip down dvd player, all pioneer door speakers, AVS rear window vent shade
    During preseason training, a college football lineman married one of the team's cheerleaders. The coach was a bit surprised and remarked to his star football player, "You are such a big, burley guy. Why in the world did you marry such a tiny, petite woman? She is no bigger than your hand." "That's right, Coach," replied the lineman. "But, she's much better!"

3. Jul 8, 2013 at 8:35 PM
    23dec2007

Member:
    Vehicle:
    A little old man answered a knock on the door one day, only to be confronted by a very well-dressed young man in a navy blue pinstriped suit, red silk tie, white shirt, shoes polished like black mirrors, and carrying a vacuum cleaner.
    "Good morning," said the young man. "If I could take a couple minutes of your time, I would like to demonstrate the very latest in high-powered vacuum cleaners."
    "Get lost, Mister fancy suit!" said the old man. "I haven't got any money" and he proceeded to close the door.
    Quick as a flash, the young man wedged his polished shoe in the door and pushed it wide open.
    "Don't be too hasty!" he said. "Not until you have at least seen my demonstration."
    The old man again told him to get lost. And with that, the young man emptied a bucket of mud all over his hallway carpet.
    "If this vacuum cleaner does not remove all traces of this mess from your carpet, Sir, I will personally eat the remainder.
    "I got a better idea" said the old man, looking the young man up and down "If you don't clean it all up, I'll swap those fancy clothes of yours fer my overalls."
    "Fine, sir!" said the young man confidently.
    "That fancy suit and tie are gonna look good on me!" said the old man."But take them shoes off first!"
    "But sir! I haven't demonstrated the vacuum yet!"
    "Yes, you have. The electricity ain't workin"..."

4. Jul 9, 2013 at 5:03 AM
    23dec2007

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Two old ladies were outside their nursing home, having a smoke when it started to rain. One of the ladies pulled out a condom, cut off the end, put it over her cigarette and continued smoking.

Lady 1: What's that?
    Lady 2: A condom. This way my cigarette doesn't get wet.
    Lady 1: Where did you get it?
    Lady 2: You can get them at any drugstore.

The next day ... Lady 1 hobbles herself into the local drugstore and announces to the pharmacist that she wants a box of condoms. The guy looks at her kind of strangely (she is, after all, over 80 years of age), but politely asks what brand she prefers.

Lady 1: It doesn't matter as long as it fits a Camel.

5. Jul 9, 2013 at 4:58 PM
    23dec2007

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Over drinks one afternoon a buddy of mine and I were discussing former "loves". I told him that I once broke-up with a girl long ago because she had a seemingly incurable speech impediment.

George said, "Jimmy, I'm shocked. I never know you to be one to be prejudiced against handicaps. What was the girl's problem?"

Taking a sip, I paused and reflected. "She couldn't say 'yes'."

6. Jul 10, 2013 at 3:53 PM
    newertoy

newertoy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    East Tn
    Vehicle:
    2003 4x4 extra cab
    2" lift AAL and Bilstiens-front-rear,front diff drop. main drive drop
    A guy was driving when a policeman pulled him over. He rolled down his window and said to the officer, "Is there a problem, Officer?"

"No problem at all. I just observed your safe driving and am pleased to award you a $5,000 Safe Driver Award. Congratulations. What do you think you're going to do with the money?"

He thought for a minute and said, "Well, I guess I'll go get that drivers' license."

The lady sitting in the passenger seat said to the policeman, "Oh, don't pay attention to him - he's a smartass when he's drunk and stoned."

The guy from the back seat said, "I TOLD you guys we wouldn't get far in a stolen car!"

At that moment, there was a knock from the trunk and a muffled voice said, "Are we over the border yet?"

7. Jul 10, 2013 at 3:54 PM
    newertoy

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    East Tn
    Vehicle:
    2003 4x4 extra cab
    What three two-letter words mean “small”?

“Is it in?

8. Jul 10, 2013 at 4:23 PM
    23dec2007

Member:
    Vehicle:
    A married man goes to confessional and says to the priest, "Father, I had an affair with a woman... almost." "What do you mean almost?" question the priest. "Well, we got undressed and rubbed together, but then I stopped." "Rubbing together is the same as putting it in," explains the priest. "You're not to go near that woman again. Now, say five Hail Mary's and put $50 in the poor box."

The man leaves confessional, says his prayers, and then walks over to the poor box. He pauses for a moment and then decides to leave. The priest quickly runs over to the man and exclaims, "I saw that... you didn't put any money in the poor box!" "Well Father, I rubbed up against it and, like you said, it's the same as putting it in!"

9. Jul 10, 2013 at 4:24 PM
    23dec2007

Member:
    Vehicle:
    There was a Minister whose wife was expecting a baby. The Minister went to the congregation and asked for a raise. After much consideration and discussion, they passed a rule that when the Minister's family expanded, so would his pay check.

After five or six children, this started to get expensive. The congregation decided to hold a meeting again to discuss the Minister's pay situation. You can imagine there was much yelling and bickering. Finally, the Minister got up and spoke to the crowd, "Having children is an act of God!"

In the back of the room, a little old man with a full beard stood up, and in his frail voice said... "Snow and Rain are also 'acts of God', but when we get too much, we wear rubbers!"

10. Jul 10, 2013 at 4:25 PM
    23dec2007

Member:
    Vehicle:
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Top Ten Things to Describe a Stupid Person
    [/FONT]
    1. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A few crumbs short of a crouton.

[/FONT]
    2. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A few clowns short of a circus.

[/FONT]
    3. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A few fries short of a Happy Meal.

[/FONT]
    4. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]An experiment in Artificial Stupidity.

[/FONT]
    5. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A few beers short of a six-pack.

[/FONT]
    6. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A few peas short of a casserole.

[/FONT]
    7. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The wheel's spinning, but the hamster's dead.

[/FONT]
    8. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]One Fruit Loop shy of a full bowl.

[/FONT]
    9. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]One taco short of a combination plate.

[/FONT]
    10. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A few feathers short of a whole duck [/FONT]

11. Jul 10, 2013 at 4:28 PM
    23dec2007

Member:
    Vehicle:
    The two old coots were both only a year short of retirement from the assembly line, but one Monday morning that didn't keep Joe from
    boasting to Manny about his sexual endurance. "Three times," gasped Manny admiringly. "How'd you do it?" "It was easy." Joe looked down modestly. "I made love to my wife, and then I rolled over and took a ten-minute nap. When I woke up again, I made love to her again and took another ten-minute nap. And then I put it to her again. Can you believe it! I woke up this morning feeling like a bull, I'll tell you." "I gotta try it," said Manny. "Lorraine won't believe it's happening." So that night he made love to his wife, took a ten-minute nap, made love to her again, took another nap, woke up and made love to her a third time, then rolled over and fell sound asleep. He woke up feeling like a million bucks, pulled on his clothes, and ran to the factory, where he found his boss waiting outside for him. "What's up, Boss?" he asked. "I've been working for you for twenty years and never been late once. You aren't going to hold these twenty minutes against me now, are you?" "What twenty minutes?" growled the boss. "Where were you on Tuesday and Wednesday?"

12. Jul 10, 2013 at 4:31 PM
    Cooter1

Cooter1 Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Heath
    Pontotoc, MS
    Vehicle:
    PreRunner TSS DCSB MGM
    I was in a pub in Scotland. There were these 2 obese ladies sitting at the bar, so I asked- How long have you ladies lived in Scotland. One obese rudely replied- Its not Scotland, its Wales. So I looked at the ladies and asked- How long have you Whales lived in Scotland!!

13. Jul 10, 2013 at 4:48 PM
    23dec2007

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Dear mum,
    I am writing you this note to say that I haven't been honest to you lately.
    I have a boyfriend, his name is Dragon and he lives in a trailer in the woods he wears biker clothes and deals Ecstasy.
    I am moving in with him and I am four months pregnant.
    His friends will come over all the time so I can get a little frisky with them.
    We will make a living out of growing drugs and selling them to Dragons friends as are both already drug addicts, we will live a life of drugs beer and all the sex.

Wish us luck
    Katie
    P.S.
    I am at the neighbors house, all of the above was a lie I just wanted to let you know there are worse things in life than my report card which is in the top drawer.
    Xx

14. Jul 10, 2013 at 4:49 PM
    23dec2007

Member:
    Vehicle:
    A married couple was on holiday in Pakistan they were touring around the marketplace looking at the goods and such, when they passed a small sandal shop.
    From the inside they head a Pakistani accent say, "you foreigners come in. Come in my humble shop." so the married couple walked in.
    The Pakistani man said to them, "I have some special sandals I think you'd be interested in. They make you wild at sex like a great dessert camel"
    Well, the wife was really interested in buying the sandals after what the man had claimed, but her husband felt he really didn't need them, being a sex hero he as.
    The husband, "how could sandals make you into a sex freak?"
    The Pakistani man replied, why don't you see for yourself?"
    Well , the husband after much badgering from his wife, finally conceded to try them on.
    As soon as he slipped then onto this feet, he got this wild look in his eyes, something his wife hadn't seen in years-- raw sexual power.
    In a blink of an eye the husband rushed of too the Pakistani man threw him on the table and started tearing at the guy's pants.
    All the time the Pakistani man was screaming, "YOU HAVE THEM ON THE WRONG FEET YOU HAVE THEM ON THE WRONG FEET"

15. Jul 10, 2013 at 5:00 PM
    23dec2007

Member:
    Vehicle:
    One day the teacher told her class to think of something exiting that happened recently.
    Little Suzie told about her trip to Florida.
    Clyde said his dad got drunk all the time.
    Little Johnny put a dot on the board and the teacher asked him to explain what was exciting about a period.
    He said, "Hell if I know but my sister said she missed hers and my mom screamed, my dad had a heart attack, and the boy nextdoor killed himself."

16. Jul 11, 2013 at 9:18 AM
    newertoy

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    East Tn
    Vehicle:
    2003 4x4 extra cab
    good ones--shared them as usual.

17. Jul 11, 2013 at 8:23 PM
    23dec2007

Member:
    Vehicle:
    One day in school, the teacher decides to play 20 questions.
    So the teacher says "OK kids, I am thinking of something round, and red"
    Little Suzy pipes up "I know, it's a tomato".
    "No but you're thinking, it's an apple" replies the teacher.
    So Little Johnny stands up, places his hand in his pocket and says "I am holding onto something that is round, hard, and has a head on it"
    "Go to the principals office" says the teacher.
    "No but you're thinking", say Johnny, "It's a quarter"

18. Jul 11, 2013 at 8:27 PM
    23dec2007

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Two young men from up in Minnesota were looking at a Sears catalog and admiring the models.

Levi says to the Floy "Have you seen the beautiful girls in this catalog?"

Floy replies, "Yes, they are very beautiful. And look at the price!"

Levi says, with wide eyes, "Wow, they aren't very expensive. At this price, I'm buying one."

Floy smiles and pats him on the back, "Good idea! Order one and if she's as beautiful as she is in the catalog, I will get one too."

Three weeks later, Floy asks his friend Ole, "Did you ever receive the girl you ordered from the Sears catalog?"

Levi replies, "No, but it shouldn't be long now. I got her clothes yesterday!"

19. Jul 11, 2013 at 8:28 PM
    23dec2007

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Three men, one German, one Japanese and a hillbilly were sitting naked in a sauna. Suddenly there was a beeping sound. The German pressed his forearm and the beep stopped. The others looked at him questioningly. "That was my pager, "he said, "I have a micro chip under the skin of my arm."

A few minutes later a phone rang. The Japanese fellow lifted his palm to his ear. When he finished he explained, "That was my mobile phone. I have a micro chip in my hand."

The hillbilly felt decidedly low tech, but not to be outdone he decided he had to do something just as impressive. He stepped out of the sauna and went to the bathroom. He returned with a piece of toilet paper hanging from his behind. The others raised their eyebrows and stared at him.

The hillbilly finally said, "Well, will you look at that, I'm getting a fax."

20. Jul 11, 2013 at 8:32 PM
    23dec2007

Member:
    Vehicle:
    One night, after the couple had retired for the night, the woman became aware that her husband was touching her in a most unusual manner.

He started by running his hand across her shoulders and the small of her back. He ran his hand over her breasts, touching them very lightly. Then, he proceeded to run his hand gently down her side, sliding his hand over her stomach, and then down the other side to a point below her waist.

He continued on, gently feeling her hips, first one side and then the other. His hand ran further down the outside of her thighs. His gentle probing then started up the inside of her left thigh, stopped and the returned to do the same to her right thigh.

By this time the women was becoming aroused and she squirmed a little to better position herself.

The man stopped abruptly and rolled over to his side of the bed.

"Why are you stopping darling?" she whispered.

He whispered back, "I found the remote!"

Products Discussed in

To Top