Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

FUNNY Harley Davidson RECALL!!!!

Old 03-11-2010, 12:57 PM   #1
eagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed
eagleswarrior's Tacoma Gallery
FUNNY Harley Davidson RECALL!!!!

So this guy that works with me just came in holding a recall form they sent him on his Motorcylce...It says this Important Recall Notice is to inform you of a part of your Harley Davidson that could cause a Hazard...It continues to say IN CASE OF A HEAD-ON COLLISION, the gas tank could potentially separate from the motorcycle and could cause a harmful explosion...That would be the LAST thing I would worry about in a freakin head on collision on a bike LMAO...CLASSIC
Old 03-11-2010, 01:10 PM   #3
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
lol wow... but yes... i agree... i wouldnt be so much worried about the gas tank coming off in a head on collision.. lol im gonna be trying to ball myself up and bracing for impact.

i will just stick to my foreign bikes thank you very much. they are cheaper, a little better built... and are faster than those big heavy ass turds.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:17 PM   #4
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post
lol wow... but yes... i agree... i wouldnt be so much worried about the gas tank coming off in a head on collision.. lol im gonna be trying to ball myself up and bracing for impact.

i will just stick to my foreign bikes thank you very much. they are cheaper, a lot better built... and are faster than those big heavy ass turds.
fixed that for you.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:34 PM   #5
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
fixed that for you.
lol thanks... yeh... one of my friends had a harley sportster... it shook sooooo bad that he had to tighten a couple bolts every so often.... im sure there was something wrong with the bolts but thats rediculous. it wasnt even a good ride... i got off it and could hardly feel my ass... or hands.. they shake toooo much... the 83 shadow i just sold was never like that.