LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Where R U Going On The Next Vacations????

Old 04-22-2008, 07:19 AM   #1
miss south !! haha!!
rocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nice

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to rocivm
Where R U Going On The Next Vacations????

Hey Ladies And Gentlemans, Sounds Interesting Too Know Where Its Gonna Be Your Next New Place To Visit, So ....give Me Ideas!!!!!
Old 04-22-2008, 07:24 AM   #2
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
We like to go on cruises. I'll be going to the southern carribbean later this year or early next year. I always get a balcony cabin. Lots of fun things to do on the balcony!
Old 04-22-2008, 07:36 AM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I just got back from Los Angeles and Las Vegas. It was great. I'll write more about it later.

I'm planning on going to a Sandals resort in November in the Bahamas.

Next small vacation is a beach wedding in Florida next weekend with a booze rehearsal cruise.
Old 04-22-2008, 07:41 AM   #4
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
CA for truck inspection soon. Along the way I'll stop for some whitewater rafting in the Grand Canyon and will hit Barstow while I'm out there.

Key West in July.

Outer Banks, NC for a week of kiteboarding in August.

Mexico in November.
Old 04-22-2008, 07:41 AM   #5
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
I am heading to Atlanta in the end of May for my nieces graduation. I looking forward to getting out of Jersey for a little awhile.
Old 04-22-2008, 07:56 AM   #6
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 35' sailboat so I'm planning 4 to 5 day cruises to Cuttyhunk and Block Island. I cancelled a 10 day trip with the club to Long Island and Connecticut in August because I'll be taking a forced vacation during the 4th of July week and I need to save some time to go to Vegas in the fall.
Old 04-22-2008, 09:58 AM   #7
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
OBX in june...2 week guard duty near charlotte in august...still waiting to go back to vegas soon
Old 04-22-2008, 10:00 AM   #8
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
I go TDY to Miami (Homestead) every once in awhile. I consider those trips mini vacations.
Old 04-22-2008, 10:12 AM   #9
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
OBX in june...2 week guard duty near charlotte in august...still waiting to go back to vegas soon
NICE!!! I was an ocean guard for 4 years back in the day. It didn't pay squat but I didn't care. Best job of my life!
Old 04-22-2008, 10:12 AM   #10
Steve-B is on a distinguished road
Steve-B's Tacoma Gallery
Walt Disney World at the end of May (this year). Our favorite place to go besides WDW (as it is called by us true fanatics) is Branson, MO. Can't beat the family-friendly atmosphere (at least for now).
Old 04-22-2008, 10:26 AM   #11

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-B View Post
Walt Disney World at the end of May (this year). Our favorite place to go besides WDW (as it is called by us true fanatics) is Branson, MO. Can't beat the family-friendly atmosphere (at least for now).
Doesn't look that friendly to me...

"This ain't ovah."

Old 04-22-2008, 10:29 AM   #12
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Already took my 'main' vacation. We went to the Outter Banks (Corolla).

My next time off...is when my sister and her kids come down to PA (From CT) to visit. They wanna go to Hershey Park, etc. It'll be nice to see everyone and spend some time with the kids....but.... I'm not all that excited about spending a full day doing 'kiddie' touristy things.

We have another invite to go to the Outter BAnks again in Sept...not sure if we can swing the vacation time or not.
Old 04-22-2008, 01:32 PM   #13
glassdoc will become famous soon enough
Navy: USMC S.Diego, USS Detroit AOE-4, JAXNAVSTA,Engineman 3rd Class,  USS Cape-Cod AD43, USNR 1978-1987
glassdoc's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoberfest in Copperhill TN. in October, hanging out with my fellow Tacoma owners enjoying the good life...
You're invited!!! www.Tacoberfest.com
Old 04-22-2008, 01:50 PM   #14
Come on, Touch it......
ChrisDeSoup will become famous soon enough

ChrisDeSoup's Tacoma Gallery
Going to Maui in September (I think, my wife is doing ALL the planning) to visit my in-laws, but only if the airlines can stay in business long enough to get a flight.:b ananadance: penut butta jelly time......
Old 04-22-2008, 04:59 PM   #15
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
got a wedding to got to next weekend in charleston.....other than that, no more this year,unfortunalely.

the next one,however, we will be going back to savannah,georgia. i friggin love that place!!! awesome restaurants there, tybee island is cool, and the ghost tours are cool as hell!!!
Old 04-22-2008, 05:06 PM   #16
Carolina Alliance Costal Div
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

2003greenbean's Tacoma Gallery
uwharrie nc fri
Old 04-22-2008, 05:09 PM   #17
My other ride weighs 200 tons
4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4x4x4trd's Tacoma Gallery
Short trip to Seattle in June.

10 state motorcycle trip in Aug. with my brother. May have to mortgage the house for the gas for the bikes by then.

Some camping, floating, and riding in AR and MO sometime in the fall when the leafs start turning.

Some fly fishing in the NM Pecos area in Sept.

Deer hunting in MO in Nov.
Old 04-22-2008, 05:12 PM   #18
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Vacation? I'll have to look that up.
Old 04-22-2008, 06:14 PM   #19
National Champions
death valley fan is on a distinguished road

Army: Louisiana National Guard 205th Engineering Battalion Commo Section
Name: Chris
death valley fan's Tacoma Gallery
I'm heading out for Talladega on Thursday. We'll probably hit Disney World or WDW as I like to call it in December.
Old 04-22-2008, 06:20 PM   #20
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
To the White Mtns. of New Hampshire and do some serious hiking, perhaps Mt. Jefferson.