1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

dont f*** with my truck

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by mr smitty, Mar 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 23, 2010 at 3:43 PM
    mr smitty

mr smitty [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    09 prerunner sport
    Westin Chrome running boards Rough Country 3" lift 17x9 motometal 951 chrome mickey thompson baja atz 285/70 17
    Today at school a guy dumped fruit rings (generic brand of fruit loops) in the back of my truck. This morning it rained and the afternoon was sunny they got all gooey and melted to the bed. I just pressure sprayed my bed for the past hour any ideas on how I should take my revenge? I already told him that his father made the truck he shouldnt mess with it

2. Mar 23, 2010 at 3:53 PM
    mr smitty

Member:
    Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    09 prerunner sport
    Westin Chrome running boards Rough Country 3" lift 17x9 motometal 951 chrome mickey thompson baja atz 285/70 17
    i really dont want to plot revenge so much as for them to stop screwing with my truck

3. Mar 23, 2010 at 3:56 PM
    moto932

moto932 What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Dayton, Ohio
    Vehicle:
    04 TRD Off Road
    Basically stock. OME 882s, HD Dakars and nitrochrgers, TG front bumper, custom rear bumper, 4Xinnovations sliders, RAT skids, Softopper, 255/85/16 ST MAXX's on 16" steelies, 1" B.O.R.A. wheel spacers Scangaugae II, deck plate mod, grey wire mod,ECGS bushing, diff breather relocation, alarm mod, defrost w/o compressor mod, de-badged, sockmonkey beside decals.
    i think you two should sword fight ;)
    :duel:

4. Mar 23, 2010 at 3:56 PM
    awoit

awoit Well-Known Member

Member:
    CA
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD, SR5
    i think it depends on if you saw the guy dump the cereal or just saw the cereal in your truck? if you saw him next time u see him just let him know that that truck costs more then his civic and that he should stop messing with your truck.. I agree with cmack no need to take "revenge" on him unless he keeps screwing with you in which case id just let the air out of his tires before he gets out of school :D

5. Mar 23, 2010 at 3:59 PM
    stroM-

stroM- @alteregoadventure

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Santa Rosa, California
    Vehicle:
    2006 4X4 TRD OR
    If you do seek revenge or do something to his ride it will open a large can of worms. just my .02

6. Mar 23, 2010 at 4:00 PM
    mr smitty

Member:
    Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    09 prerunner sport
    i didnt see him do it but when i saw him carry in the bag of fruit rings that morning i wondered why he had it. the worst part is they 1 probably taste like card board are 2 made of complete sugar and are very sticky and finally 3 make an awful smell when being washed

7. Mar 23, 2010 at 4:02 PM
    rab89

rab89 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ross
    Kelowna b.c canada
    Vehicle:
    2017 DCLB TRD Sport
    if you put bologna on the paint on a hot sunny day, when he peels it off it will take the paint off, do a smiley face on the hood.
    but don't actually do that. i'd put a few zap straps around his driveshaft. then just seriously talk with him about it.

8. Mar 23, 2010 at 4:07 PM
    Wolfman

Wolfman Well-Known Member

Member:
    Paradise, TX
    Vehicle:
    2010 PreRunner SR5
    I would so something similar, but take it a tiny little step further. Remove the valves, place them neatly in a sealed envelope along with a note warning him that the next time he fucks with your truck that the consequences will be MUCH more severe, and then leave it secured under a windshield wiper. It'll be an even bigger PITA to have to put those valves back in, before he can air the tires back up.

9. Mar 23, 2010 at 4:10 PM
    squad314

squad314 Thinks he's Steve McQueen

Member:
    First Name:
    Marc
    Into the mystic....(foggy Saint John, NB)
    Vehicle:
    2018 TrD Sport Upgrade
    "Hello Kitty" steering wheel cover.
    Sorry that it happened smitty but lets leave that kind of shit out of it.

10. Mar 23, 2010 at 4:10 PM
    blackwatertaco

blackwatertaco If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    Alvin/Pasadena, Tx
    Vehicle:
    08 taco, 4x4 2.7 5spd.
    One fucked up diff. breather mod, 265/75/16 Destiny Dakota M/T Black gulf states rims BHLM Magnaflow 14" muffler with cut off tail pipe. 10" pioneer slim truck sub with JBL 600W amp. PROJECT BLACK OUT
    Somebody threw their beer cans and fast food bags into my bed a few weeks ago. I just cleaned it out and threw it into their yard. It was the mexican people across the street.

11. Mar 23, 2010 at 4:12 PM
    jefferson

jefferson needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    San Diego (North Park!), CA
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    toyota brand hitch and uhaul wiring harness, fog lamps on anytime, bed lamps, map lights on with dome, day time running lamps, remove secondary air filter, painted bumper grill, Double Din touch screen stereo, Sockmonkey custom SR5 decal, door & seatbelt bells disabled, painted engine cover, installed compass/temperature overhead console, failed mod: passenger side auto down window switches, weathertech front mats, RedLine hood struts, Cheap Beep piezo buzzer locking beep, 5100s in the front set at 2.5, 5100s in the rear, AAL, hitch safe, revenge fab sliders, bed bar, prerunner light, cb wired
    wow.. did you seriously just call him a jap? Maybe he did it cause you're a racist piece of shit?

It's way fucked up when people do anything to people's cars.. it's more fucked up to have a mindset like that....

12. Mar 23, 2010 at 4:15 PM
    Krazie Sj

Krazie Sj Resident Jackass

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Borla Catback Exhaust, Snorkel, 33s on either 16's or 18's, ARB Bumper, All Pro LT w/Walker Evan Shocks front and back, All Pro expedition leaf pack, 10,000lb Superwinch, Intake Manifold Spacer, Bed Rack with ARB RTT, Rotopack and Hi Lift mounted, Husky Liner mats and an air freshener from 1995.
    x2. Have some decency.

13. Mar 23, 2010 at 4:18 PM
    mr smitty

Member:
    Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    09 prerunner sport
    well i like the ziptie to the drive shaft idea but since he lives less than a mile away he walks. but i have never done anything to him. i only said that to him because it was the first thing that came to mind since his dad actually works at the local toyota factory

14. Mar 23, 2010 at 4:22 PM
    mr smitty

Member:
    Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    09 prerunner sport
    he doesent have a car

15. Mar 23, 2010 at 4:22 PM
    jefferson

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    toyota brand hitch and uhaul wiring harness, fog lamps on anytime, bed lamps, map lights on with dome, day time running lamps, remove secondary air filter, painted bumper grill, Double Din touch screen stereo, Sockmonkey custom SR5 decal, door & seatbelt bells disabled, painted engine cover, installed compass/temperature overhead console, failed mod: passenger side auto down window switches, weathertech front mats, RedLine hood struts, Cheap Beep piezo buzzer locking beep, 5100s in the front set at 2.5, 5100s in the rear, AAL, hitch safe, revenge fab sliders, bed bar, prerunner light, cb wired
    well.. that's my point exactly.. Maybe he did it cause you're a racist pile of crap. If the first thing that came to mind was to call him a racial slur; you've got more problems than some gummies in your bed.

You want to get back at him - make him clean it up.. so far; i'd say you two are even.

16. Mar 23, 2010 at 4:24 PM
    mr smitty

Member:
    Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    09 prerunner sport
    i was just so pissed cus i love my truck

17. Mar 23, 2010 at 4:25 PM
    jefferson

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    I love my truck too. The Japanese have nothing to do with gummies in your bed.

18. Mar 23, 2010 at 4:27 PM
    mr smitty

Member:
    Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    09 prerunner sport
    there is nothing i hate more than people who mess with others property. i dont care personally about revenge it just made me very angry when i found a mess of baked fruit loops for me to clean and him laughing his ass off

19. Mar 23, 2010 at 4:39 PM
    jefferson

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    Yeah.. again.. are you hearing me? Jap = bad racist term. Don't use it. There's no room here at TW for racism.

20. Mar 23, 2010 at 4:48 PM
    mntbiker2008

mntbiker2008 First I derp.. then I herp

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Cincinnati, OH
    Vehicle:
    93 Pick up 4x4 (sold), 10' Mazda 3
    x3...

calling him a "jap" wasnt the best thing to say man. move on... i had plenty of trash thrown in my truck when i went to school. park somewhere else..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top