Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

getting ready to start p90x

Old 03-25-2010, 08:45 PM   #1
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
getting ready to start p90x

just bought it.... i know a few of you guys have done it... how was it? any tips? im going to wally world tomorrow to get the bungee strap and the pull up bar for the doorway tomorrow.....

i fell off the workout routine i had goin... just didnt have the time to break out all the work out weights and crap. I am also planning on doing my whey protein shakes with this as well...

thanks for any input!
Old 03-25-2010, 08:48 PM   #2
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I start monday with my dad
Old 03-25-2010, 08:50 PM   #3
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know how it works for you. I'm thinking about getting it
Old 03-26-2010, 12:16 AM   #4
shorti will become famous soon enough
shorti's Tacoma Gallery
If you do exactly what the videos say and don't puss out, the first week sucks ass. It does get better the longer you go (obviously).
With my awkward work schedule I missed a couple of days and still noticed improvements by the first rest week.
Just stick with it.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:42 AM   #5
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
it seems to work, my older brother did it to tone up for his firefighting training. but the thing is, you can't really brush it off just because you see results, have to keep at it or your tummy will plop out.
Old 03-26-2010, 12:56 PM   #6
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07TacoRidah View Post
it seems to work, my older brother did it to tone up for his firefighting training. but the thing is, you can't really brush it off just because you see results, have to keep at it or your tummy will plop out.
yeh this is what im trying to do for the same reason...... and to look decent for the ladies... ... i plan on doing it for more than 90 days. no problem there. especially since its a lot easier than flipping weights around and all this crap i have to do with my current fitness equipment. a few people at my work said they did it and it kicked their ass (this coming from women... note-i have nothing against women... just saying) but they saw results. im excited to get it in and start on it!
Old 03-26-2010, 01:06 PM   #7
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
I picture you looking like the guy in your avatar...doing P90X. lol

Some guys in my office have done it, they seemed to like it and got good results. Make sure you follow the diet correctly with it...it will make a huge difference.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:14 PM   #8

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendooman View Post
I picture you looking like the guy in your avatar...doing P90X. lol

Some guys in my office have done it, they seemed to like it and got good results. Make sure you follow the diet correctly with it...it will make a huge difference.
lol im not too far off! haha ive let myself go... big time....
Old 03-26-2010, 01:30 PM   #9
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
It is funny, everytime I see someones avatar I picture that is what that person looks like, so I associate them with that. TCBob used to have Peter from the family guy. Forever I thought TCBob was Peter!
Old 03-26-2010, 01:36 PM   #10

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendooman View Post
It is funny, everytime I see someones avatar I picture that is what that person looks like, so I associate them with that. TCBob used to have Peter from the family guy. Forever I thought TCBob was Peter!