Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

1985 Toyota Pickup 4x4 Turbo Diesel

Old 03-28-2010, 12:22 PM   #1
Pink Taco Lover
sonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud of
sonjason's Tacoma Gallery
1985 Toyota Pickup 4x4 Turbo Diesel

Just picked this up last week... not one you see everyday. Has the factory US market 2LT Turbo Diesel. Not beautiful, but certainly "rare".

Old 03-28-2010, 12:27 PM   #2
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck i would love to find one of those. It defiantly has alot of potential. What are going to do with it. Keep us posted.
Old 03-28-2010, 12:29 PM   #3
Idrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud of
Marines: 1341/1343/6222
Name: Ryan
Idrivetoys's Tacoma Gallery
very sweet man
Old 03-28-2010, 12:30 PM   #4
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
awesome, keep us posted if you do anything with it.
Old 03-28-2010, 12:32 PM   #5
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I hate you.
Old 03-28-2010, 12:39 PM   #6
Pink Taco Lover
sonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud of
Thanks guys. I'm looking out for a rust free bed, as I would like to "restore" it. This thing is 100% stock and even has the window sticker in the glovebox, and was a 1 owner truck until February 2010 when my buddy bought it from the original owner. His wife about killed him because he used the tax refund so I bought it from him. His loss, my gain.

Problem is, I posted an ad on CL for a bed, and when I tell people what I have they want to buy the truck instead of selling me a bed.
Old 03-28-2010, 12:43 PM   #7
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
Nice sounds like a good plan. I would start telling people that it has a gas motor in it. I would buy that thing in a second if i found one.
Old 03-28-2010, 12:52 PM   #8
rme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Helicopter pilot still serving
rme's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
I hate you.
I hate him more....who do I have to kill to get this away from you?

(I LOVE DIESELS)
Old 03-28-2010, 12:56 PM   #9
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonjason View Post
Not beautiful

How so? I think it's fucking gorgeous.
Old 03-28-2010, 01:13 PM   #12
Pink Taco Lover
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
How so? I think it's fucking gorgeous.
LOL... I just hate the rust. But the thing runs like a champ... all 92HP.
Old 03-28-2010, 01:16 PM   #13
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rme View Post
I hate him more....who do I have to kill to get this away from you?

(I LOVE DIESELS)
Fine, you can have that, but in return, you have to give me a Hilux.
Old 03-28-2010, 01:23 PM   #14
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOL... I just hate the rust. But the thing runs like a champ... all 92HP.
That's the beauty of it...the god damn body will FALL APART before the engine stops working.

I <3 Toyota.
Old 03-28-2010, 01:41 PM   #15
Pink Taco Lover
^^ fair enough... but rust is hard to get repaired.
Old 03-28-2010, 01:43 PM   #16
rme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rme's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Fine, you can have that, but in return, you have to give me a Hilux.
Okay I'll see your Hilux and raise you a Hilux with a solid front axle if you want the 85 diesel...but first you gotta put a wooden bed in it....
Old 03-28-2010, 01:45 PM   #17
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Okay I'll see your Hilux and raise you a Hilux with a solid front axle if you want the 85 diesel...but first you gotta put a wooden bed in it....
F that! Just give me a damn Hilux with a solid axle up front and I will be an extremely happy camper!
Old 03-28-2010, 01:58 PM   #18
Pink Taco Lover
This diesel is a solid front axle... the last year of them.
Old 03-28-2010, 01:58 PM   #19

rme's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
F that! Just give me a damn Hilux with a solid axle up front and I will be an extremely happy camper!
OOHHH I got it...now I got to kill two people to get you a HILUX and get me the 85 diesel....(HEY I'm think I'm getting the short end on this deal....)
Old 03-28-2010, 02:00 PM   #20
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This diesel is a solid front axle... the last year of them.
Soooo hawt

Quote:
OOHHH I got it...now I got to kill two people to get you a HILUX and get me the 85 diesel....(HEY I'm think I'm getting the short end on this deal....)
Fine, to make it more than even, I'll give you 15 minutes with nd