Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Things girls do in your truck that annoy you but you don't say anything because

Old 03-31-2010, 08:26 AM   #1
XwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud of
Navy: IT
XwXRYANXwX's Tacoma Gallery
Things girls do in your truck that annoy you but you don't say anything because

What are some things chicks do in your truck that annoys the shit out of you but you dont say anything because they are hot?

Every single fucking girls likes to put there feet on my dash.. annoys the piss outta me.. But I let it slide 9/10 times
Old 03-31-2010, 08:31 AM   #3
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
When it's cold and the windows are fogged up they write their names and hearts and junk on the window. Everytime it fogs back up you see it.

THIS! ^^^^ except my girl draws huge dicks
Old 03-31-2010, 08:31 AM   #4
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Touch my f-ing radio. I don't touch yours, yet you wanna put that bee-bop shit on.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:32 AM   #5
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodiddly33 View Post

Old 03-31-2010, 08:32 AM   #6
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
my wife likes to slam my doors shut. Bugs the shit out'a me and I tell her pretty much every time. She says "IDK its just how I shut doors". Well dont shut doors like that anymore!
Old 03-31-2010, 08:32 AM   #7
MikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MikeyD's Tacoma Gallery
Some girls smoke dam cigarettes in my truck. I would never let a dude smoke in my truck but if its a girl i usually let her
Old 03-31-2010, 08:33 AM   #8
MikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MikeyD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
my wife likes to slam my doors shut. Bugs the shit out'a me and I tell her pretty much every time. She says "IDK its just how I shut doors". Well dont shut doors like that anymore!
Every one slams the shit out of my doors it gets me so worked up.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:34 AM   #10

Marines:
I hate it when they slam my tailgate. I have to explain to them "Look, it's not a Ford" Then i gently raise it and "click". I get the stupidest looks.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:35 AM   #12
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
When my wife takes her seatbelt off she lets it slam against the passenger side door.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:36 AM   #13

MikeyD's Tacoma Gallery
I hate when they slam the door or tailgate and ill say something about it and they will reply with "whats the BIG deal"
Old 03-31-2010, 08:36 AM   #14
XwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud of
Navy: IT
XwXRYANXwX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffymonkey View Post
X2!! My girl too!
Bahahaha
Old 03-31-2010, 08:38 AM   #15
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyD View Post
Every one slams the shit out of my doors it gets me so worked up.
yup, EVERYONE! its not an 80's model truck with sagging hinges...
Old 03-31-2010, 08:43 AM   #16
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyD View Post
Some girls smoke dam cigarettes in my truck. I would never let a dude smoke in my truck but if its a girl i usually let her

Open their window and then lock it open.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:43 AM   #17
puddlejumper will become famous soon enoughpuddlejumper will become famous soon enough
Name: Jeff
puddlejumper's Tacoma Gallery
She is borrowing my truck right now, because her daily driver's transmission went out-she eats in it(and leaves crumbs in that crevice between the seat and console) and the worst part is she puts on her makeup while driving and gets that damn stuff all over the steering wheel, column, dash, seat, etc.. and that makeup is hard to clean up.... We actually are on the same page as far as the radio goes(mostly talk radio) but we have volume issues-because I am deaf and have to turn it up so I can hear it-so she is always yelling at me to turn the radio down. I guess years of shooting guns and driving equipment with no hearing protection has finally caught up with me...
Old 03-31-2010, 08:44 AM   #18
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Yup know the feeling.. I thought I was the only one that got pissed...

My wife dosnt just set the purse down she slides it down the dash... Got some nice scratches there now

Spend time cleaing the inside and she leaves trash in the cup holders and wipes her feet on the floor mat.. I am now buying weather floor mats now..
Old 03-31-2010, 08:44 AM   #19
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
My girl doesn't really do anything that annoys me - but one thing I get all OCD over is the seat belt. When they get out of the truck, people just let the seat belt hang there all twisted up at the top...it bugs me.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:45 AM   #20
Never seen Forest Gump
tim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
tim920's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodiddly33 View Post
That's hilarious!