1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

pulled out a taxi in the snow

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by toyotadude5, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Apr 1, 2010 at 2:52 AM
    toyotadude5

toyotadude5 [OP] Breazeale- Pronounced Brazil

Member:
    First Name:
    chris
    Flagstaff, az
    Vehicle:
    2006 Subaru wrx sti (white)
    Sorry no pics. It was a complete whiteout.

Anyways, its the first of april and the snow is coming down like no other. So im driving home from work, at 2 am and see a cars headlights and notice that the car is sideways on the other side of the freeway. So i decide to be a nice guy, i get off at the next exit and turn around to help.

Well when i get there, i see that its a taxi. And this taxi is all the way in a freakin ditch in the snow, mud and ice. So there are 3 people in the car. The driver, a girl and a drunk guy. So i am helping pull them out, And the taco did amazing. I did have toput it in 4lo, but i got them out!

So after it is all done. the taxi driver gives me ten bucks, and the girl (pretty god looking) is drooling over my truck. She kept saying how nice it was. And then she asked me if i was single!!!:eek: Haha so i said No, Im sorry, And shes like ok thats what i thought. Haha.

But anyways, thats my story. Got to help some people, got 10 bucks, and got hit on lol

2. Mar 2, 2013 at 2:55 PM
    OldFatGuy

OldFatGuy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Greenville, NC
    Vehicle:
    2012 4WD double cab with minor mods
    Flow Master 50 Series dual K&N Filter Cheap Toyota Skid Plate (better than Nothing) 2.5 Hell Bent leveling Kit 1.0 blocks on rear 285-75-16 BFG KO High Performance Bed Mat De-Badged Westin Light bar -W/ 3 KC 100watt slim lights
    Hahaha

3. Mar 2, 2013 at 2:58 PM
    TAKoma907

TAKoma907 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Charles
    Alaska
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma
    2.5" Lift, Bilstein shocks, 10" Sub, CCFL Halo Headlights, K and N Air Intake, MagnaFlow Exhaust
    I would have offered to finish taking her to her destination

4. Mar 2, 2013 at 2:58 PM
    RAT PRODUCTS

RAT PRODUCTS Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Farmington, MN
    Vehicle:
    Cummins Coal Roller
    Smokin with a smarty.
  5. Mar 2, 2013 at 3:04 PM
    redz80

redz80 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Brampton, ON
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma SR5 TRD 4x4 SWB
    wow.......... these guys are really digging at the bottom of the barrel......... responding to a thread that is 3 years old.

6. Mar 2, 2013 at 3:06 PM
    evanmb31

evanmb31 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    evan
    connecticut
    Vehicle:
    09 trd off road
    Satoshi'd grill. blacked out badges. aftermarket sound system. De-chromed and color matched. OME 885s + Dakars with 3rd leaf removed. LR UCAs. Scs stealth 6 with 285 duratracs. BAMF sliders
    How did you even find this thread? Lol

7. Mar 2, 2013 at 4:32 PM
    IDtrucks

IDtrucks Unhinged and Fluid

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark "Buck"
    Jackson Wyoming
    Vehicle:
    96' X-Cab 4x4 TRD Off Road Clusterfuck
    JVC Deck, 10" sub mountd in rear seat cubby, 2 LED off road lights mounted in grille, amber raptor style grille lights, LED rock lights, square led bed light, custom made fuse block tray, 12 blade Blue Sea fuse block, 100a marine circuit breaker, black plasti dipped full grille, tinted tail lights + third, Uniden 520 with 4' firestik, Bilstein 5100s with 620lb Eibach coils, Diff drop, Chevy 63 leaf swap, TG creeper joints, 14" triangulated biletein 5125s, 8" extended steel braided brake line, TG Rock Sliders, CBI Moab 1.0 front bumper, custom fabbed bed rack, full TRD E-Locker axle swap and matching re-gear with custom stand alone wiring circuit, 29 spline pinion flange from an 06 wishbone runner, tubbed for 35x12.5" general grabbers on Ultra type 181 wheels, crush sleeve eliminator, Mini ARB compressor, front ARB locker, garage fab aluminum front skid plate, custom built high clearence rear bumper, removable mothafuckin doors
    fucking why

Products Discussed in

To Top