Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Now I have no idea what is going on!

Old 02-21-2007, 05:51 PM   #1
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Now I have no idea what is going on!

I thought I was pretty mart when it came to cars and trucks but this video made me feel like a massive dumbarse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbVY5teBzlg

Now just what the eff is a dingle arm?
Old 02-21-2007, 06:51 PM   #2
06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
06TRDsport's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah somebody had too much time on their hands to edit those training videos like that.

On a side note Chrysler training videos are the boringest freaking things on the planet. The only entertaining part of them is when their talking about all the recent recalls and rediculous testing procedures. Case in point possible freeze plug failure on 5.9L Cummins, test procedure was to hold engine at full throttle for 4 and a half minutes and see if the plugs leak. If so replace, if not send customer on their way. This was recall was released a couple weeks after the 600 series Cummins was released, so most the engines that "test procedure" was done to were brand new. Not exactly what I would want done to my new motor.
Old 02-24-2007, 07:13 AM   #3
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
huh? what ? you lost me at long shaft and got me back at cigarrete lighter charger diagnostics, which i use the charger to keep the battery of my laptop last longer.
Old 02-24-2007, 08:06 AM   #4
Carolina Alliance
TACOMATruckin98 is on a distinguished road
TACOMATruckin98's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TACOMATruckin98
actually it wasnt an edit, it was a real video made, but only as humor, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retro-Encabulator still funny nonetheless, it sounds like an automatic transmission with all its parts.