Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

I'm going to be a dad!

Old 04-14-2010, 08:56 AM   #21
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!
Old 04-14-2010, 08:57 AM   #22
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations enjoy
Old 04-14-2010, 09:06 AM   #24
cjh is on a distinguished road
cjh's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats! My first(and only) daughter will be here some time the end of June. I t only took us 13 years to decide if we wanted any kids. I had her room all set up and ready 3 weeks after we found out she was coming. We have bought about 400 diapers already. Nothing like being prepared. Last week my wife and I were out in the driveway putting in and taking out the car seats. I think it took like half an hour to figure out the damn stroller, but it is all good now. There is a lot to look forward too!!
Old 04-14-2010, 09:15 AM   #25
s2studio is on a distinguished road

s2studio's Tacoma Gallery
That is awesome news, congrats for sure!
Old 04-14-2010, 09:40 AM   #26
10silvertaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Brent
10silvertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Congrat! I have twin 6 years old nephews. They are fraternal twins. 3" different height. They are fun and sometime they want me to hold them at the same time! They are getting big and both have different personality. Both of them talk to me at the same time, I hate that. I always tell them one at time please. My sister got used to it but it was fun.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:00 AM   #28
Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
Congrats man! My second is due Nov 14th. Only one bun in the oven though. When is yours due?
November 10. But they may come early being twins. We shall see.

Thanks for all the support guys!!
Old 04-14-2010, 10:14 AM   #29
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NraFan View Post
Well, it's official. My wife and I are going to have our first child. Well, children actually. Yep, twins. Go figure. We are both very excited and hope everything goes well. Wish us luck!! Just thought I would show off my two cuties.

are you absolutely positive thats a baby? it could possibly be a burrito.....

j/k congrats man!
Old 04-14-2010, 10:18 AM   #30
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post

j/k congrats man!
That's what I was thinking. Thanks!
Old 04-14-2010, 10:20 AM   #31
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!
Old 04-14-2010, 10:23 AM   #32
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post

j/k congrats man!
LOL...That's TWO burrito ND

There is nothing more awesome then being a DAD!!! & hearing Dad can I have some icecream from your kids mouth!!
Congrats and enjoy your twins!! Better let us know what happens, keep us posted!!
Old 04-14-2010, 10:25 AM   #33

NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
I will keep you posted. I'm so excited. Thanks again for all the support. And thanks nd for my new sig quote.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:25 AM   #34
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rob1's Tacoma Gallery
You know we need update our smilies, we need one holding hands with a little one....for all the dads & moms on hear......anyone got one??
Old 04-14-2010, 10:26 AM   #35

NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob1 View Post
You know we need update our smilies, we need one holding hands with a little one....for all the dads & moms on hear......anyone got one??
good idea!
Old 04-14-2010, 10:27 AM   #36

rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I will keep you posted. I'm so excited. Thanks again for all the support. And thanks nd for my new sig quote.
Cool...Likeing the sig...
Old 04-14-2010, 11:33 AM   #37
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
anytime
Old 04-14-2010, 11:46 AM   #38
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
I'll pray for you...
Old 04-14-2010, 02:52 PM   #39
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
congratulations!!! You life will NEVER be the same again That's not a bad thing
Old 04-14-2010, 02:59 PM   #40
RckyMntns is on a distinguished road
RckyMntns's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats. Stock up on Red Bull, Mountian Dew, and enjoy your sleep while you still have it. It'll be the best thing that will ever happen to you, guaranteed.