1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Man tortured 4-year-old to death for wetting his pants

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by rob1, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Apr 16, 2010 at 1:39 PM
    rob1

rob1 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    South Texas
    Vehicle:
    Indigo Blue DblCab 4X4 Long Bed TRD Sport SR5
    Tail gate mod, locking gas cap, locking spare tire, rear spring tsb,Weathertech Digital fit's
    Police: Man tortured 4-year-old to death for wetting his pants

By Jason Kessler, CNN
    April 15, 2010 10:20 p.m. EDT

[​IMG]
    This photo of Brandon Joshua-Frederick Hayes, 24, is from a previous arrest.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
    • Brandon Joshua-Frederick Hayes, 24, arraigned on nine charges
    • They include first-degree premeditated murder, first-degree child abuse, torture
    • Police chief on 4-year-old Dominick Calhoun: "In all respects, he was tortured"
    • Police still looking into role of Dominick's mother, Corrine Baker

(CNN) -- A Michigan man could face life in prison after he allegedly tortured and ultimately killed his girlfriend's 4-year-old son last week for wetting his pants, prosecutors say.
    Brandon Joshua-Frederick Hayes, 24, "systematically beat" Dominick Calhoun, 4, "pummeling [him] with fists and kicking him" on his arms, legs and genitalia, Genesee County prosecutor David Leyton told CNN.
    Hayes also apparently burned the boy in the course of the torture. "The knuckles across one hand were charred," Argentine Township police chief Dan Allen said.
    "I've been doing this a long time, and this is the worst case of child abuse I've ever seen," the police chief said. "In all respects, he was tortured."
    Prosecutors arraigned Hayes on Thursday on nine charges, including one count of first-degree premeditated murder, one count of first-degree child abuse and one count of torture, which by itself carries a possible life sentence.
    "Little Dominick met his boogeyman, and that was defendant Hayes," Genesee County Sheriff Robert Pickell said at a news conference Thursday.
    CNN was unable to reach someone who could speak on Hayes' behalf.
    Hayes' motivation for his savage multiday attack on the boy was that the child "had wet his pants," Leyton said. "It had happened before."
    Hayes also resented the child because his "biological father wouldn't pay child support," Leyton said.
    Dominick's mother, Corrine Baker, was present for at least some of the beating and tried to shield the boy from Hayes' aggression, authorities said.
    "She tried to lay on top of the child to guard the child against being beat any further, but she was beat in the process," according to the police chief.
    The sequence of events that led to the discovery of the abuse began when Baker's sister and several acquaintances came to the apartment to buy drugs from Hayes, according to Allen. After seeing Dominick's condition, the sister alerted the boy's paternal grandfather, who in turn contacted authorities.
    When emergency responders entered the apartment on the afternoon of April 11, Dominick was "barely alive." EMS transferred him to Hurley Hospital in Flint, where he was pronounced brain dead.
    The boy was taken off life support the following morning.
    Dominick's mother's whereabouts and actions through all portions of the torture session remain somewhat hazy. The county prosecutor said his office is "still investigating her involvement in all this."
    "She's also culpable for putting him in the dangerous position in the first place," he added.
    Baker was taken into custody on Sunday but released later. Attempts to reach her at her home Thursday evening were unsuccessful.
    The town police chief said Baker and her son had been brought to the attention of Genesee County Department of Child Services on several occasions. The agency did not respond to CNN's requests for comment Thursday.
    It was not immediately clear whether Baker's involvement with the child services agency predated her relationship with Hayes. The police chief said he believed Baker and Hayes had been together for about six months.

May God have mercy on his sole, because at the moment I can't ....:mad:

2. Apr 16, 2010 at 1:44 PM
    Paul's TRD

Paul's TRD I'm Not Your F***ing Brother

Member:
    TX
    Vehicle:
    2011 Z71 4x4 5.3L V8
    what a pussy. beating on a kid that can't defend himself. I hope he gets was he deserves.

3. Apr 16, 2010 at 1:45 PM
    toyotadude5

toyotadude5 Breazeale- Pronounced Brazil

Member:
    First Name:
    chris
    Flagstaff, az
    Vehicle:
    2006 Subaru wrx sti (white)
    what a fucktard

4. Apr 16, 2010 at 1:46 PM
    Sparky4.0

Sparky4.0 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    WestTexas
    Vehicle:
    01 trd beat to hell
    i am not even gonna comment on that BS

5. Apr 16, 2010 at 1:49 PM
    TRDguyKC

TRDguyKC Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kris
    Sierra Vista, AZ
    I cant believe this 24 year old piece of shit. He deserves what he gets..... they better not place him in solitary confinement...... let the inmates handle this one....

6. Apr 16, 2010 at 1:50 PM
    mntbiker2008

mntbiker2008 First I derp.. then I herp

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Cincinnati, OH
    Vehicle:
    93 Pick up 4x4 (sold), 10' Mazda 3
    im not even gonna say anything to this fucking bullshit. I can see this thread getting locked pretty quick.

7. Apr 16, 2010 at 1:51 PM
    Jester243

Jester243 all I wanted was a god dang picture of a hotdog...

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    2016 Trail Premium 4Runner w/ KDSS
    some of this, a little of that
    That makes me sick, what a peice of shit. I hope he get ass raped every day and night in prison :mad:

8. Apr 16, 2010 at 1:52 PM
    Crom

Crom Super-Deluxe Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    2009 4x4 DCSB Camp Supreme
    Millions
    There are some really messed up things in this world, but do we have to create a thread on TW for every piece of crap out there?

Thread should be locked or better yet deleted.

9. Apr 16, 2010 at 1:53 PM
    ak47

ak47 v.hey its my Avatar avatar.v

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    Washington
    Vehicle:
    stock 2nd owner
    wow i couldnt even read that.

10. Apr 16, 2010 at 1:54 PM
    Zombie Runner

Zombie Runner Are these black helicopters for me?

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Vehicle:
    2011 taco, sport 4x4
    oil change...
    X187431423

Life in prison is such a waste of resources. Hell, I'll donate one .40 cal round. He can have it right between his eyes after he is drug behind a truck through a cactus patch

11. Apr 16, 2010 at 1:56 PM
    oldtacomaguy

oldtacomaguy four forty four

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    SE Conn.
    Vehicle:
    08 SR-5 4WD Impulse Red Pearl
    Alpine deck and amp, Polk speakers front and rear, Kenwood subwoofer, windows tinted to 20%, Sockmonkey decals, TSB, Eibach springs and Bilstein 5100's
    X2
    Let's not get this one locked. People need to see this and react to it. Post away. My opinion, no lower possible scum than this on the face of the earth. The inmates are gonna take care this.

12. Apr 16, 2010 at 1:57 PM
    Dan893

Dan893 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    09 SR5 doublecab longbed
    TRD cold air intake, 6k HID headlights, 3K HID foglights, custom sockmonkey decals
    They should systematically rip him to pieces and feed him to dogs starting with his nuts I can't stand people that abuse children yes there are times where kids need a swift kick in the ass but this is way different he's 4 and your going to torture him over wetting his pants there should be a licence to reproduce

x3 on letting the inmates handle this

13. Apr 16, 2010 at 1:58 PM
    Packman73

Packman73 ^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    The free state of Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2007 TRD Off Road
    Bilstein 5100's (front set @ .85"), OME 885's, chris4x4 anti-Taco-lean spacer on driver's side, Total Chaos UCAs, Rear Leaf Spring TSB, Toytec AALs, Black FJ TT Wheels, BFG 285/75R 16 AT Tires, TRD Exhaust, Viper Alarm, Fog Light Mod, De-badged, Blue LED Dome Light, EZ Clamped Tailgate, Wet Okoles, Satoshi Grill, 5% Tint, Engine Tick Fix, Black Rear Bumper, Black Center Valence, Exhaust Cut At Axle, Thanks for all the help chris4x4!
    Unthinkable.

14. Apr 16, 2010 at 2:00 PM
    Zombie Runner

Zombie Runner Are these black helicopters for me?

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Vehicle:
    2011 taco, sport 4x4
    oil change...
    yes there should, but this wasnt his kid, it was his GF's. idk why she didnt call the fucking cops, she is guilty as far as i'm concerned

15. Apr 16, 2010 at 2:02 PM
    Krazie Sj

Krazie Sj Resident Jackass

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Borla Catback Exhaust, Snorkel, 33s on either 16's or 18's, ARB Bumper, All Pro LT w/Walker Evan Shocks front and back, All Pro expedition leaf pack, 10,000lb Superwinch, Intake Manifold Spacer, Bed Rack with ARB RTT, Rotopack and Hi Lift mounted, Husky Liner mats and an air freshener from 1995.
    Fucking sick.

16. Apr 16, 2010 at 2:04 PM
    paintdiddy

paintdiddy Machine gun shits

Member:
    First Name:
    shithead
    nj and not from "the jersey shore"
    Vehicle:
    silver bullet
    let me light him on fire and post the video online

17. Apr 16, 2010 at 2:04 PM
    Ty's Taco

Ty's Taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Sweet home Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2009 Prerunner SR5 Sport Pearl Black
    Ask visa or my wife. They both constantly remind me how much I've got left to spend.
    The sad thing is this is happening way to often in this country. We had the same thing happen here in Gadsden about a year ago where the boyfriend of the mother beat the child to death. They put his body in the trunk and then called the authorities and said that the car was stolen with the child still in it alive. Turns out he beat the child to death over a bad grade on a test.

18. Apr 16, 2010 at 2:05 PM
    derekabraham

derekabraham Living vicariously through everybody

Member:
    First Name:
    TW'S Hippy Liberal
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    2002 4x4 4Runner
    Stick on hood scoop from Autozone.
    He won't last long in prison...

What a sick fuck.

19. Apr 16, 2010 at 2:06 PM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    no real way to describe my feelings towards what that son of a bitch has done.......damn.

20. Apr 16, 2010 at 2:07 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    Man....If someone beat me every time I wet my pants I'm be a hurting mo'fo.

This guy is trash...There was a similar case in my home town. Makes me sick...My kid gets on my nerves now and then...but beating or torturing is just sick.

Products Discussed in

To Top