Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

any firefighters

Old 04-16-2010, 03:26 PM   #21
jackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the rough

Firefighter: Goddamned Paratrooper
Name: Mike
jackwithcorona's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Get used to the ball busting now if you want to get into the fire service cause if you can't take friendly online banter good luck at your first house.
so true
Old 04-16-2010, 03:38 PM   #22
Taco Boosh!
jyffmguy has a spectacular aura aboutjyffmguy has a spectacular aura about

Firefighter: FF/PM
Name: Jeff
jyffmguy's Tacoma Gallery
Tacooon, congrats on entering the fire service. It's a great decision, and I hope you can make a career out of it. Cops like to throw out phrases like hose monkey, but that's just 'cause they're jealous that they got issued a gun and vest, and we got issued a blanket and pillow

Now, do yourself (and the fire service) a favor, and take it easy on the whole stickering the shit out of your vehicle and wearing a department t-shirt everywhere(especially the bar) (unless you can steal a rival department's t-shirt and cause some mayhem while wearing it).

Many of the departments in the chicagoland area have gone over to firefighter/paramedics. Most places, you can't even test without possessing your medic license, so we don't see much of the firefighter - paramedic rivalry.
Old 04-16-2010, 03:45 PM   #23
captain.cardinal1 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: staff sgt
Name: chad
captain.cardinal1's Tacoma Gallery
I work for Louisville fire department in ky. Paid. I have socks trd bedside fire badge and catch a bunch of sh$& for it but I don't care. However, Even I make fun of the guys with lights and sirens on there 85 corollas. Lol. Best job In the world.
Old 04-16-2010, 04:00 PM   #24
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
im a firefighter. currently working on my emt basic. glad to see we have some many firefighters on here!

congrats on your volunteer. and yes, the medics will give us all kinds of shit. so do the police...
Old 04-16-2010, 04:16 PM   #26
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post
im a firefighter. currently working on my emt basic. glad to see we have some many firefighters on here!

congrats on your volunteer. and yes, the medics will give us all kinds of shit. so do the police...
Have you given thought of being a paramedic. I heard those guys get bank
Old 04-16-2010, 04:21 PM   #27
09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: security forces
09tacoLI's Tacoma Gallery
Vollie FF Paid Police Officer Because u cant be a vollie cop.
Old 04-16-2010, 04:31 PM   #28
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacooon View Post
Have you given thought of being a paramedic. I heard those guys get bank
yeh i have. i want to get basic and get used to it all first, then go on to paramedic.
Old 04-16-2010, 04:39 PM   #29
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
^Smart man. Good EMT's make good paramedics.

Shitty EMT's make shitty Paramedics. I always cringe when people finish their EMT's and apply immediately to get into their paramedics.
Old 04-16-2010, 04:41 PM   #30
09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: security forces
09tacoLI's Tacoma Gallery
Before I got on the PD I used to go on this site( Im not smart enough to make turn blue and take right there) Fire employment.com Its a pay site last time I think it was like 4bucks a month they had really good info on whos hiring across the country and over seas. Good luck
Old 04-16-2010, 04:58 PM   #31
FFCooley is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Jeff
FFCooley's Tacoma Gallery
its a rewarding job, stick with it... As for the cops, they are just jealous because half of them are over weight and outta shape... haha

Respect to all Emt /medics/ cops etc everyones got to work together to get the job done right?
Old 04-16-2010, 06:20 PM   #33
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
There you go bitches

Thanks to TcBob for making it happen.

Go to control panel - edit details - Civil or military service at the very bottom - EMS, Fire or Law enforcement
Old 04-16-2010, 06:23 PM   #34

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
There you go bitches

Thanks to TcBob for making it happen.

Go to control panel - edit details - Civil or military service at the very bottom - EMS, Fire or Law enforcement

SWEET! thanks bob!
Old 04-16-2010, 09:09 PM   #35
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Someone say something about tree hugging?

Old 04-16-2010, 11:27 PM   #36
FIREFIGHTER
fftank76 is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Firefighter
Name: TANK
fftank76's Tacoma Gallery
i attached several photos 1 is a structure we fought at 2 am and i got to take pics after i got my guys off duty and truck back in service 2 are what we saw coming out of the station for huge grass and brush fire at wildlife ranch some 80+ acres burnt and the other 2 are of my mask after a boat fire i crystallized the mask!!!! by the way to the guy whos workin on his emt i deffinantely am glad you are going to go get some exp before you go for paramedic i have had my basic for 2 years and i still miss things i should know sometimes but im going after my medic next fall hope yall like these pics!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
any firefighters-013.jpg   any firefighters-015.jpg   any firefighters-043.jpg   any firefighters-017.jpg   any firefighters-044.jpg  

Old 04-16-2010, 11:28 PM   #37
FIREFIGHTER
fftank76 is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Firefighter
Name: TANK
fftank76's Tacoma Gallery
in the 4 pic there is a clean mask and the one i crystallized
Old 04-17-2010, 08:10 AM   #38

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fftank76 View Post
i attached several photos 1 is a structure we fought at 2 am and i got to take pics after i got my guys off duty and truck back in service 2 are what we saw coming out of the station for huge grass and brush fire at wildlife ranch some 80+ acres burnt and the other 2 are of my mask after a boat fire i crystallized the mask!!!! by the way to the guy whos workin on his emt i deffinantely am glad you are going to go get some exp before you go for paramedic i have had my basic for 2 years and i still miss things i should know sometimes but im going after my medic next fall hope yall like these pics!!!!!
holy crap that mask is crazy!

thanks! yeh ive seen quite a few guys (one being my friend) that graduated with me go and hardly go out on any runs and turn around and take paramedic and flunk out. i plan on at least 3-4 years of basic experience before i plan on doing paramedic.
Old 04-17-2010, 09:30 AM   #40
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in my 22nd year, best job in the world.