Notices

any firefighters

Old 04-17-2010, 02:05 PM   #43
FIREFIGHTER
fftank76 is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Firefighter
Name: TANK
fftank76's Tacoma Gallery
i dunno i honestly have done a lil bit of both i worked for foresty service for a few months it was ok i got to run dozers freakin awesome but i love structure to so im not reall sure just love the job take it anyway i can im tryin to get on with an industrial fire!!!
Old 04-18-2010, 10:54 PM   #44
shorti will become famous soon enough
shorti's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Pretty much. Hmm, that gives me an idea.
Where in Alberta do you work?
I'm an EMT on a rural service. Actually working as I type this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09tacoLI
Vollie FF Paid Police Officer Because u cant be a vollie cop.
Sure you can, RCMP Auxiliary. http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/ccaps-spcca/auxil-eng.htm
Old 04-21-2010, 09:42 PM   #45
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorti View Post
Where in Alberta do you work?
I'm an EMT on a rural service. Actually working as I type this.
Rimbey. Good ol' Rimbey!
Old 04-22-2010, 03:39 AM   #46
mball is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
mball's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics!! FF/Medic for a department just north of Dallas. BEST JOB IN THE WORLD!!
Old 04-22-2010, 01:08 PM   #47
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Seeing those pics makes me want to be firefighter even more its intense and I'm going thru the academy to get my certs
Old 04-22-2010, 01:55 PM   #48
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I already know that learned that first day I went to the station becaus if someone does anything bad everyone gets punished so I learned to stay quite and do it
Old 04-22-2010, 06:01 PM   #49
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
My poser pic.....

Old 04-22-2010, 06:12 PM   #50
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter: Hotshot
Name: Marco
kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacooon View Post
Seeing those pics makes me want to be firefighter even more its intense and I'm going thru the academy to get my certs
I just graduated from a forest service academy down south. What academy did you go to? I start with the forest service this summer, hope to see you out there bro!
Old 04-23-2010, 12:29 PM   #51
Rebecca and Willow's Opa
Fireguy67 will become famous soon enoughFireguy67 will become famous soon enough

Name: Klaus
Fireguy67's Tacoma Gallery
Work hard, boys. Greatest job in the world- did it for 31 years up here and now get to relax with a messed up back. Wouldn't have changed it though- for anything!
Old 04-23-2010, 01:03 PM   #52
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireguy67 View Post
Work hard, boys. Greatest job in the world- did it for 31 years up here and now get to relax with a messed up back. Wouldn't have changed it though- for anything!

Congrats Klaus, enjoy your retirement.......You deserve it.
Old 04-23-2010, 02:51 PM   #53
Rebecca and Willow's Opa
Fireguy67 will become famous soon enoughFireguy67 will become famous soon enough

Name: Klaus
Fireguy67's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you Marc, I will- and stay safe!!!!!
Old 05-05-2010, 07:49 PM   #55
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbmx View Post
I just graduated from a forest service academy down south. What academy did you go to? I start with the forest service this summer, hope to see you out there bro!
Sorry it took a while to respond but this month on the 24 to the 28 I'm gunna start the wild land academy and right now I'm 17 so once I turn 18 and finish my hours to get my certs I wana join the americorps program
Old 05-06-2010, 12:28 AM   #56
FIREBALL48 is on a distinguished road
FIREBALL48's Tacoma Gallery
I also was a FF/EMT for 13 years till messing up my back and I loved every minute of it.
Old 05-06-2010, 08:50 AM   #57
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIREBALL48 View Post
I also was a FF/EMT for 13 years till messing up my back and I loved every minute of it.
Do you have any pics on the fires you've been on
Old 05-06-2010, 05:40 PM   #58
FIREBALL48 is on a distinguished road
FIREBALL48's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacooon View Post
Do you have any pics on the fires you've been on
No I don't have any pictures on my computer anymore. Most of the pictures I had were from accidents and such
Old 05-06-2010, 05:47 PM   #59
Bombero11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Frank
Bombero11's Tacoma Gallery
Career FF from the city of columbia, best job ever...
Old 05-06-2010, 06:57 PM   #60
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

its really cool how there's a lot of ff in tacomaworld right now being a volunteer I'm learning a lot I really wana get to wildland I think anyone who does structure fires are crazy going into burning buildings