Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

any firefighters

Old 04-16-2010, 02:38 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
You want to be a hose monkey?
Are you hitting on him?
Old 04-16-2010, 02:42 PM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacooon View Post
Why are you talking smack
Im only joking with Krazie. Didnt mean anything by it. If it bothers you, I will delete it.
Old 04-16-2010, 02:47 PM   #7
FIREFIGHTER
fftank76 is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Firefighter
Name: TANK
fftank76's Tacoma Gallery
lol be proud man welcome to the brotherhood of the fire service im paid staff down in south texas!!!!
Old 04-16-2010, 02:53 PM   #9
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacooon View Post
I don't care it the other guy hose monkey
Cause I'm a medic, and I'm just playing. Don't get your dander up, I meant no harm.

If I could switch teams right now I would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Are you hitting on him?
You know you're the only one for me. Who else can I count on when I try to NOS my truck with...

Old 04-16-2010, 02:55 PM   #10
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I wished!!!
Old 04-16-2010, 02:56 PM   #11
FIREFIGHTER

wildland is cool tonight ill put up some pics of a wildlife ranch that 80 acres was roaring and i work for a city so all we have our are city trucks so.... the dep i work for responds to mostly structure some grass and alotta 10-50's can you say jaws baby !!!!
Old 04-16-2010, 03:00 PM   #13
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Well man, sorry to say, but if you are wanting to be a firefighter, be prepared to get shit from the medics. They are always jealous of us. And yes, we are Hose Jockeys.
Old 04-16-2010, 03:03 PM   #14
FIREFIGHTER

;yes they talk alotta shit kinda like cops lol but deep down they wake up in the morning look in the mirror and say damn i wish i was a fireman!!!!
Old 04-16-2010, 03:10 PM   #15
jackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the rough

Firefighter: Goddamned Paratrooper
Name: Mike
jackwithcorona's Tacoma Gallery
Wildland fired that's cool, I'm in the city we don't have any of that... the one inch booster line hasn't moved since we got the truck
Old 04-16-2010, 03:11 PM   #16
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats man!!! Lieutenant/FF/EMT-B here!!! Tree huggers are okay I guess? Hhaah, jk man!! Good luck in your fire career if you choose that path.
Old 04-16-2010, 03:14 PM   #17
STravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
STravis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fftank76 View Post
;yes they talk alotta shit kinda like cops lol but deep down they wake up in the morning look in the mirror and say damn i wish i was a fireman!!!!
What do firefighters and police officers have in common?

They both wanted to be firefighters when they were kids!
Old 04-16-2010, 03:14 PM   #18
FIREFIGHTER

man its nice to see some brother firefighters blowin this thread up with me !!!!!
Old 04-16-2010, 03:19 PM   #19
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yo krazie you a medic or basic???
I'm not sure exactly how it works in the states, but up here we have EMR's which are pretty much glorified first aiders (Although I have worked with some of them and they are phenomenal), then we have EMT - A, which is what I am. We can give Nitro, Salbutomol, Atrovent, D50W, ASA, Epi, Glucagon, and some other stuff. Start IV's, LMAs, Combitubes etc. Then we have EMT - P (Paramedics). They get to give morphine, do RSIs, chest decompressions and all that fun stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
Well man, sorry to say, but if you are wanting to be a firefighter, be prepared to get shit from the medics. They are always jealous of us. And yes, we are Hose Jockeys.
Yeah, you can't get super agitated at the medics, you won't last long. Some medics truly hate fire, and some fire truly hate medics, but I don't see why. We're all in this shit together.

Quote:
Damn straight. 2 picnics 2 sleepovers. I'd trade you in a heart beat. Cause I love being woken up at 3am for grandma who feels funny.

You're 89 years old. If you didn't feel funny you'd be dead. Get used to it.
Old 04-16-2010, 03:23 PM   #20
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Get used to the ball busting now if you want to get into the fire service cause if you can't take friendly online banter good luck at your first house.