Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

UK movie help

Old 04-20-2010, 01:24 PM   #1
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
UK movie help

So, i want to buy "Bunny and the Bull" but it is a UK DVD and will not play on my DVD player. doesn anyone know if European DVD's will play on a PS3? i figure it probably wont but i thought since they are sold worldwide maybe they were programmed to play all regions. anyone know? I guess my only other option would be downloading it (which i have no issue with) but when i find a TV series or movie i actually like i like to have the actual DVD. not only do i like supporting the creators of my favorite shows/movies, but i like collecting DVD's so i want the actual movie. any suggestions?

on a related note, has anyone seen that movie? its weird but good
Old 04-20-2010, 01:25 PM   #2
timbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timbo805's Tacoma Gallery
not shure have you tried playing it on youre computer???
Old 04-20-2010, 01:31 PM   #3
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by timbo805 View Post
not shure have you tried playing it on youre computer???
i dont actually have it yet. i went to order it but can't find a region 1 version of it.
Old 04-20-2010, 01:32 PM   #4
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pretty sure even though the PS3 is sold worldwide, the players in them are still coded to the region they're sold in.
Old 04-20-2010, 01:36 PM   #5
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
I'm pretty sure even though the PS3 is sold worldwide, the players in them are still coded to the region they're sold in.
x2
Old 04-20-2010, 01:38 PM   #6
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I don't know anything about PS3s, but maybe look online for a software hack that lets you play any region DVD? I'll bet you could find one for your computer too.
Old 04-20-2010, 01:57 PM   #7

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i think you're right. btw, AWESOME cheesecake recipe. it looked like shit but tasted great so the gf was happy. thanks man!

Quote:
I don't know anything about PS3s, but maybe look online for a software hack that lets you play any region DVD? I'll bet you could find one for your computer too.
i've been looking, i think there is a patch you can install on the PS3 tomake it play. i may look into it, but i hate to pay $32 for a movie and only be able to watch it on one special ps3. i may be forced to pirate this one
Old 04-20-2010, 02:17 PM   #8
Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
i think you're right. btw, AWESOME cheesecake recipe. it looked like shit but tasted great so the gf was happy. thanks man!

i've been looking, i think there is a patch you can install on the PS3 tomake it play. i may look into it, but i hate to pay $32 for a movie and only be able to watch it on one special ps3. i may be forced to pirate this one
You're welcome! I assume there were a shit load of cracks in the cheesecake? If that's the case, it happens a lot. Cheesecakes are finicky.

And $32?! Damn. Steal it.
Old 04-20-2010, 05:51 PM   #9

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You're welcome! I assume there were a shit load of cracks in the cheesecake? If that's the case, it happens a lot. Cheesecakes are finicky.

And $32?! Damn. Steal it.
Yeah, it was Just cracked.