Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Quick questions

Old 05-13-2008, 07:57 PM   #1
Willy is on a distinguished road
Willy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Willy
Quick questions

I was wondering what the actually name of the oh shit handle was.

Is it the overhead door handle or something, cause I'm looking to buy my friend a pair of oh shit handles for his truck as a late birthday present.

The thing is he has a Chevy truck that didn't come with oh shit handles, but he has the spot to put them in. There are two clips that you can pop off where the oh shit handle should go.

Also I was wondering if anyone would know a website where I could buy the handles.

Sorry if this is not the right place on the forum to post this.
Old 05-13-2008, 07:59 PM   #2
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
mmmm all i read was, shit this....... shit that..... shit..... sorry dude, cant help ya
Old 05-13-2008, 08:00 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy View Post
I was wondering what the actually name of the oh shit handle was.

Is it the overhead door handle or something, cause I'm looking to buy my friend a pair of oh shit handles for his truck as a late birthday present.

The thing is he has a Chevy truck that didn't come with oh shit handles, but he has the spot to put them in. There are two clips that you can pop off where the oh shit handle should go.

Also I was wondering if anyone would know a website where I could buy the handles.

Sorry if this is not the right place on the forum to post this.
oh shit man.....try jcwhitney.com........pretty sure they have osh(oh shit handles).
Old 05-13-2008, 08:04 PM   #4
miss south !! haha!!
rocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nice

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to rocivm
thats why!!!

..the name is SHI++++, hehehehe
Old 05-13-2008, 09:41 PM   #5
Willy is on a distinguished road
Willy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Willy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
oh shit man.....try jcwhitney.com........pretty sure they have osh(oh shit handles).
I looked on there and I only found 1 set and it looked like the wrong kind but thanks for the link anyway.

The name they had for them was DOOR PANEL ASSIST STRAPS.

So now I'm googling DOOR PANEL ASSIST STRAPS and I'm having no luck finding much of what I'm looking for