Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Help slimcubby! My New Job...

Old 05-11-2010, 05:42 PM   #1
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Help slimcubby! My New Job...

Hey guys,

My best friend got me signed up with Pre-Paid Legal Services as a side job to help out with the bills. I just started and if anybody was thinking of joining there services please use me as the referral. I would greatly appreciate it and it would help me out a ton.

You can either join as a an independent sales associate and sell the services like me or sign up for the service plan itself. I signed up for the plan along with signing up to be a sales associate.

The link to sign up for either plan is below. If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks TW!

http://www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/paulcubbison
Old 05-11-2010, 07:39 PM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Our union had a corporate plan thru them for about six months. I used it to talk to Real Estate Attorneys regarding my house a long time ago. They were helpful. Our Union had to cancel the accounts though because of billing issues. Think we paid like 10 bucks a paycheck.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:10 AM   #3
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Our union had a corporate plan thru them for about six months. I used it to talk to Real Estate Attorneys regarding my house a long time ago. They were helpful. Our Union had to cancel the accounts though because of billing issues. Think we paid like 10 bucks a paycheck.
Sounds like you need to get back on board!
Old 05-18-2010, 09:05 AM   #4

If anybody wants to sign up but has questions just let me know.
Old 05-18-2010, 12:56 PM   #5
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I joined this a few months back as well.

Slim, not to be an ass or anything, but this is borderline soliciting. Conflict of intererst type deal.

Good luck with it though