1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Holy Zombie Jesus: L.A. Teacher Calls for Mexican Revolt in the U.S. WTF!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by solus, May 11, 2010.

1. May 12, 2010 at 3:04 PM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    SC has one of the largest hispanic populations in the southeast. the thing is, how do you see this revolt going down? people only revolt when they have nothing to lose. like i said, the illegals will keep their heads down, the the ones with families and jobs wont risk it. it wouldn't be big enough to do anything but get a response

2. May 12, 2010 at 3:06 PM
    MyToyTaco

MyToyTaco ╒╪╕

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    wenatchee, wa
    Vehicle:
    09 DCLB 4x4
    Things must have changed...I used to live in Sumter and I don't remember it being like that.

I'm just sayin, if shit DID hit the fan and people got violent - it would most def be a shit storm.

3. May 12, 2010 at 3:18 PM
    THXEY

THXEY Panda Jerk

Member:
    First Name:
    Jacob
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    2013 Subaru WRX
    STi Short Shifter.OEM floor illumination kit. Rally Armor Mud Flaps. BC BR Coilovers. Invidia N1 Exhaust
    I feel like a minority where i live(but it doesnt bother me).....at best buy 78% of our customers are Latino..this video is bogus....im down with my Latino/Latina homies.

4. May 12, 2010 at 6:34 PM

1980 Well-Known Member

Member:
    The Dust Bowl
    The vast majority of Hispanics in the U.S., "illegal" or not want very little to do with these types of rabble rouser's. Most of the Mexicans around here are hard working with nice families. I don't know how many have green cards but I do know that they do quite a few jobs that most "whites" wouldn't want to do. I've worked a half dozen wheat harvests and it's hard work but driving a grain truck and combine, even 14 hours a day doesn't begin to compare with working the same hours a day in 100-degree heat bending over cutting broccoli. I was talking to an orchard owner in north-central Oregon a couple of years ago and asked her out of curiosity just how many whites a year came looking for picking jobs. She said that in the last ten years exactly one had applied. Without Mexicans you wouldn't have a produce section at your supermarket.

5. May 12, 2010 at 10:02 PM
    dwalden2

dwalden2 HBTFD

Member:
    First Name:
    Derick
    Blue Ridge, Georgia
    Vehicle:
    '05 TRD Offroad V6 6 spd
    SCS Stealth 6 Wheels, 285/70/17 STT Pros, Demello Offroad front bumper, 20" LED Bar, LED Fogs, LED interior lights, Wet Okole Seat Covers, Body Armour Rear Bumper, Smittybilt 10K winch, 3" OME Lift
    That's what I said...let em do it. I'd like to see it. The only problem is, I'm not sure what the current administration would do to handle it. Seems to be a "love everyone and don't ruffle feathers" type of administration. Probably just hand out greencards instead of fight. I Think they'd be too pussy to lay the hammer down.

6. May 12, 2010 at 10:41 PM
    ToucanV13

ToucanV13 You think I was rollin out here naked?

Member:
    San Diego and Colorado
    Vehicle:
    Infideled out TRD Sport 4X4
    285/70 Hankook AT-M, Window vents, TRD CAI, TRD Cat-back exhaust with WickedFlow can, AFE Throttle Body Spacer, Billy 5100 @ 2.5 and 1" block rear, RBP nerf bars, Halo HIDs, 20% tint up front
  7. May 12, 2010 at 10:50 PM
    Leadgolem

Leadgolem Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Greg
    Littleton, CO
    Vehicle:
    98 Tacoma SR5 2.7L 4x4 stick
    Herculiner bed liner, White LED instrument lights, Custom painted hood, Homemade leather steering wheel wrap, Avic u310bt gps stereo, 1.5" bushwacker fender flares, 1.25" bilstein lift front, 1" shackle lift rear, rear bilstein 5100 shocks, ridiculous helper spring lift rear, wet okole seat covers, mutilated exhaust, boom mat under hood
    Yeah you would, it would just cost a lot more. :)

Honestly, I don't have a problem with anyone who is honest and hard working. The ones I have a problem with are the ones who come up here and start committing crimes.

I think we should be letting far more people immigrate legally then we are. I also think we should enforce our borders like the goddamn iron curtain.

8. May 13, 2010 at 7:21 PM
    Incognito

Incognito No better friend, no worse enemy

Member:
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2012 Pyrite AC TRD OR
    Spacer lift, bumper stickers, ejector seat, etc.
    Agree on that... I'd give border patrol orders to shoot on site. Makes for a quick lesson to be learned if you want to enter illegally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWQjyiOOHB0

9. May 13, 2010 at 8:21 PM

1980 Well-Known Member

Member:
    The Dust Bowl
    According to 8 U.S.C. § 1325 : US Code - Section 1325: Improper entry by alien, crossing the border illegally for the first time is a maximum $250 fine and/or a 6 month jail sentence – not exactly a capital crime. Also, for those who say things like "Just put the Marines down there to police the border." With only very specific exceptions, it is a violation of U.S. law for the military to act within the borders of the country in the capacity of a police force.

10. May 13, 2010 at 8:30 PM
    fletch aka

fletch aka www.BeLikeBrit.org

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Left Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray TRD OffRoad
    TRD cat back exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, differential breather mod' Hellwig rear sway bar, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart's, Michelin LTX A/T2, DTRL Stealth Mode Mod, custom "Texas Edition" shift knob, Sock's "Classic" bedside decals, MetalMiller custom grill emblem, 20% front tinted windows, tinted taillights, Viper alarm, ScanGauge II, Flyzeye Designs V2W Tacoma Interior LED lighting, de-mud flapped, de-badged, extra D-rings under bed bolts, WeatherTech ED floor mats, G4 Elite Fold a Cover ,Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft deterrent device and absolutely no plasti-dip!
    If the Lakers win or lose the Laker fans will burn LA for you:cool:

11. May 13, 2010 at 8:47 PM
    Packman73

Packman73 ^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    The free state of Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2007 TRD Off Road
    Bilstein 5100's (front set @ .85"), OME 885's, chris4x4 anti-Taco-lean spacer on driver's side, Total Chaos UCAs, Rear Leaf Spring TSB, Toytec AALs, Black FJ TT Wheels, BFG 285/75R 16 AT Tires, TRD Exhaust, Viper Alarm, Fog Light Mod, De-badged, Blue LED Dome Light, EZ Clamped Tailgate, Wet Okoles, Satoshi Grill, 5% Tint, Engine Tick Fix, Black Rear Bumper, Black Center Valence, Exhaust Cut At Axle, Thanks for all the help chris4x4!
    Let them revolt...I'm ready.

12. May 13, 2010 at 8:58 PM
    desertdude59

desertdude59 CRAZY 4WHEELER

Member:
    From the Mojave desert now in Wild and Wonderful W
    Vehicle:
    1991 toyota 4x4 sr5-lost but not forgotten
    4" lift after market front bumper bed mount lightbar/roll bar (4)6" kc's on the roll bar (2) kc flat back bumper mounts f/r gears for the 33's
    Revolution my ass. lol. I have latino friends and I've never heard them say anything like that. Get that ass clown a golden pass to mexico. America hasn't shut its borders. Just come here the legal way and all is fine. We don't live in some 3rd world country. I can't believe the small percent of people that are making a big deal of this. If you heard a white person say stuff like this about it being our country then we'd be called a racist. I just think its dumb for this guy to be running his mouth. When someone gets hurt in a protest because of him he should pay the price with jail time!

13. May 13, 2010 at 9:01 PM
    Khaos

Khaos Big Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryant
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Vehicle:
    2011 DC TRD SPORT Prerunner
    3” spacer lift, 285/75/17 KO2, Spidertrax 1.25” spacers
    You're all immigrants on the land of my people.

He can STFU.

14. May 14, 2010 at 7:49 AM

1980 Well-Known Member

Member:
    The Dust Bowl
    As Homo sapiens is an African species, all humans on other continents are technically immigrants. So-call "native" Americans are, bigeographically speaking, Siberian. There may be some evidence of Paleo-European migration to the New World too.

Products Discussed in

To Top