Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

If You Could Live Anywhere Else...

Old 03-07-2007, 07:40 AM   #1
ImInLoveWithMyTruck has a spectacular aura aboutImInLoveWithMyTruck has a spectacular aura about
ImInLoveWithMyTruck's Tacoma Gallery
If You Could Live Anywhere Else...

Where would it be?

Me, I love Maine and all but I am dying to move to BC/Vancouver area. (Yes with the Canucks) Colorado would be sweet as well. Anyone else have a 2nd home they would love to move to?
Old 03-07-2007, 09:00 AM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Seattle. Visited there once when I was 15...such a chill place. Plus I like the rain.
Old 03-07-2007, 09:01 AM   #3
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Vancouver? Nah, it always rains over there. How about Cuba, Costa Rica, Bermuda.....?
Old 03-07-2007, 09:01 AM   #4
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImInLoveWithMyTruck View Post
Where would it be?

Me, I love Maine and all but I am dying to move to BC/Vancouver area. (Yes with the Canucks) Colorado would be sweet as well. Anyone else have a 2nd home they would love to move to?
I would do anything to move back to Colorado. No jobs for me there though...

I miss Bay St. Louis, Mississippi as well. That is where I grew up. I don't miss New Orleans, Louisiana, where I was born.
Old 03-07-2007, 09:09 AM   #5
06tacoma is on a distinguished road

06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
costa rica would be nice pluse the tacoma is like god over there every costa rican i meet loves my truck
Old 03-07-2007, 09:40 AM   #6
TRDeity is on a distinguished road

TRDeity's Tacoma Gallery
Austin is great and all but my favorite places are Ireland and Scotland.
Old 03-07-2007, 01:35 PM   #8
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
i would definitely go to australia 4x4 heaven baby!!!!! sorry diva this girl has to have all the fun in the dirt
Old 03-07-2007, 03:59 PM   #9
small town girl
Skies20 is on a distinguished road

Skies20's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm.. Maybe Colorado. I love Vermont, as well... but not sure if I'd want to live there. Maybe just a little cabin for vacations or something.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:02 AM   #10
TRDeity is on a distinguished road

TRDeity's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by twoarezee View Post
Japan all the way. electronics and bad ass cars, my two loves.
I've been to Japan, it was nice but not all I was expecting. As for the cars there...well, not what your thinking most likely.
Old 03-08-2007, 09:09 AM   #11
RAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RAPOM's Tacoma Gallery
Rincon Puerto Rico or Christ Church New Zealand, I even like the middle east when their not shooting at me!
Old 03-08-2007, 09:30 AM   #12
ImInLoveWithMyTruck has a spectacular aura aboutImInLoveWithMyTruck has a spectacular aura about
Yes New Zealand would be in my top 3.
Old 03-08-2007, 12:11 PM   #13
RAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPOM is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RAPOM's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going there next year and may just stay.
Old 03-08-2007, 02:24 PM   #14
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
was the lord of the rings the inspiration to your move?
Old 03-08-2007, 02:44 PM   #15
twoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwoarezee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

twoarezee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDeity View Post
I've been to Japan, it was nice but not all I was expecting. As for the cars there...well, not what your thinking most likely.
i would pick up a r34 skyline or s15 sylvia, or a Civic type r or a s281b sti or a rhd supra or evo 9mr. so im sure it would be like what im thinking. i know not everyone drives these cars but they are readily available in japan and not available at all in the us. i love JDM parts and cars. not to mention all the mountain roads and highways, and the Touge.
Old 03-08-2007, 04:28 PM   #16
Skyline's are amazing!!!!!! Very very fast car.
Old 03-09-2007, 04:48 AM   #17
RAPOM's Tacoma Gallery
Who me? I'm military and retire in 20 months, I also have family in both places. I'm tired and just need a little place somewhere where people are kind and friendly. I could be very happy sitting on a pier drinking beer and sharpening fishing hooks for tourists.
Old 03-09-2007, 06:09 AM   #18
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by twoarezee View Post
i would pick up a r34 skyline......
Hey 2RZ,

Wuzzup? There's a guy in Toronto, who imports used Skylines from Japan. He sells them for about 18K Canadian. You dont have to go to Japan to own one, bud.
Old 03-09-2007, 04:53 PM   #19
yotaman is on a distinguished road
yotaman's Tacoma Gallery
Colorado, Montana, idaho, or Alaska. Can't decide which.
Old 03-09-2007, 08:16 PM   #20
LovinMyTaco07 is on a distinguished road
LovinMyTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotaman View Post
Colorado, Montana, idaho, or Alaska. Can't decide which.
I used to live in Idaho... I'd move back if I could find a good job out there... Living under the mountians I could go rock climbing or snowboarding whenever I wanted! Any of those states would do the trick for me! Unfortunatly my wife thinks its cold if it is below 50 degrees.... so those would become very long winters...