Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Horrible accident!

Old 05-19-2010, 10:37 PM   #41
1st Gen. Pride
only_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really nice

Name: Kevin
only_K's Tacoma Gallery
You can see when the girl dies. The trucks real wheel rolls right over her. The driver did a textbook over correction.
Old 10-20-2010, 03:28 PM   #43
Tino4980 is on a distinguished road
Tino4980's Tacoma Gallery
Wow thats sad
Old 10-20-2010, 03:32 PM   #44
Breazeale- Pronounced Brazil
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: truck driver 1404
Name: chris
toyotadude5's Tacoma Gallery
hey its a toyota- prolly still runs and drives.
Old 10-20-2010, 03:50 PM   #45
fiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Theresa
fiestee23's Tacoma Gallery
man I dont even like to put dogs in the back of my truck. That is horrble. But I agree looks like driver was swerving to be funny and got caught up. Awful.
Old 10-20-2010, 03:55 PM   #46
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
There is a rule my dad taught me for pulling a trailer that im sure applies to this too, if you start to lose control of the rearend like that or your trailer starts to fishtail back and forth, let off the break and punch it. It will pull the rear end straight and correct the swerving.
Old 10-20-2010, 03:59 PM   #47
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
^ same thing i was taught too, only thing it its the most scary thing you can do when you are pulling something, and the majority of the time its when you are going down hill
Old 10-20-2010, 04:04 PM   #48
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachie View Post
There is a rule my dad taught me for pulling a trailer that im sure applies to this too, if you start to lose control of the rearend like that or your trailer starts to fishtail back and forth, let off the break and punch it. It will pull the rear end straight and correct the swerving.
Or hit the trailer brakes if you have them.