Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

insane ride home from work tonight...

Old 05-20-2010, 07:01 PM   #1
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
insane ride home from work tonight...

so i'm on my way home from work on 95 between baltimore and dc when the truck in front of me veers off the road and slams into a guard rail. i pull off the road and run up to the truck and the windows are up and the doors are locked. but this guy has a blank stare on his face and he is slowly falling over in his seat, totally unresponsive, like having a stroke or a heart attack or something.

another guy showed up so i told him to bust a window or something and i called 911. i'm on the phone and 2 more guys showed up.

they somehow get the door open and crawl in and try to see if he has a pulse or is breathing. he isn't but keeps doing this crazy gasp every 30 seconds or so. so they start doing cpr while i tell them how to from instructions from the 911 operator.

the dude giving him cpr was ****ing gagging and spiting up between breaths the whole time cause he was putting his mouth on a dead guy i guess.

then the ambulance/police/fire trucks showed up and took the dude out of the truck and into the ambulance. once he was in the ambulance for a couple minutes i realized the activity level inside died down and the ambulance wasn't rushing off anywhere, so i'm pretty sure the guy died.

it was intense... just needed to share
Old 05-20-2010, 07:04 PM   #2
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
holy crap man, that's crazy/sad
Old 05-20-2010, 07:04 PM   #3
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, that had to have been pretty crazy. Sorry to hear
Old 05-20-2010, 07:05 PM   #4
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Holy crap man! Maybe he had a heart attack or something while driving and just gave out. That sucks to hear but at least you attempted to do what you can.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:18 PM   #6
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
Whatever happended to him, you did what you could! Are all TacomaWorld members heroes? I've read alot of these threads on here and it just proves Tacoma owners are good people!!!
Old 05-20-2010, 07:29 PM   #7
sirwamz has a spectacular aura aboutsirwamz has a spectacular aura about

Navy: Gas Systems Technician (Mechanical), USS Donald Cook (DDG 75) [2004-2009]
sirwamz's Tacoma Gallery
Dang man that sucks, I heard that there had been an accident on WTOP 103.5 but I didn't know it was this. That's crazy. Back in my HS days I witnesses this guy driving his Mazda RX7 like a maniac. He control and hit a concrete barrier and his car caught on fire and within seconds it was a huge fire ball. The guy died there and it traumatized me for a long time.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:33 PM   #8
Give 'er
wtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
wtbthree's Tacoma Gallery
Shit man, well just know that you did all you could. That kinda thing can really haunt a person. Once saw a really bad skiing accident, a lady totally out of control went off the catwalk and right into a tree. I called ski patrol and ducked the rope to ski down to her, she was laying there unresponsive and ashen but still breathing, I didn't want to move her at all, but tried talking to her to so she would stay alert. I could just tell though, by the look in her eyes that she was fading. Ski patrol got there quick with a back board and I got outa the way, I'm not sure if she ever made it, but it scared the sh*t outa me
Old 05-20-2010, 07:34 PM   #9
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-20-2010, 07:36 PM   #10
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
sad to hear. you did what you could though. give yourself a pat on the back for at least being a good Samaritan. how many other people passed you all up because they didnt want to get involved? probably a lot.

good job. you did the right thing!
Old 05-20-2010, 07:40 PM   #11
SC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
SC4333's Tacoma Gallery
Well that will put a damper on the evening.. Good job and lending a hand, there are quite a few people who would just keep on driving.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:44 PM   #12
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
you're a good man charlie brown
Old 05-20-2010, 07:50 PM   #13
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
A+ for doing your best
Old 05-20-2010, 07:53 PM   #14
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
:at on the back::
I trully wish there where more people like your self out there.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:57 PM   #15
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
wtf I put pat on back and a little smile came out.
Old 05-20-2010, 08:04 PM   #16
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Yea thats nuts. You did the right thing and you shouldn't feel bad about what happened.
[QUOTE]Once saw a really bad skiing accident/QUOTE]... one time i was riding a chair lift drinkin a couple beers with friends on the way up, and we saw someone straight line it down the whole run, completely out of control, and then came to a very sudden stop and started screaming. we took that trail down to see what happened and apparently the guy took a snowmaking pipe to the chest and basically it destroyed his heart and died very quickly.

pretty f-ed up shit..
Old 05-20-2010, 08:07 PM   #17
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
I've been there except it was a scuba diving accident, we did CPR for 30 minutes before the EMT's showed up. The poor guy died. It's pretty intense. It's not something you forget. I met the mans family afterward and they were very gratefull for us trying to help so I'm sure his family appreciates all you did. You are a good person for trying to help a fellow human in need. Hang in there, it's a bumpy ride for a few days.
Old 05-20-2010, 08:10 PM   #18
Give 'er
wtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
wtbthree's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ holy shit. ...never leave unmarked equipment on a run, yeaa, snowmaking guns and trees don't budge
Old 05-20-2010, 08:38 PM   #19
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
you did everything right in that situation and are a good person for it. reminds me of when i saw the guy behind me on I-81 cream a deer at 75mph. i pulled off into the median and ran back there with my buddy. luckily the guy was fine and was able to crawl out of what used to be a civic on his own