Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Guy really loves his cars

Old 03-10-2007, 01:16 PM   #1
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Guy really loves his cars

Before clicking the link, know that this is pretty disgusting...hence my need to share with you all.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007110349,00.html
Old 03-10-2007, 01:49 PM   #2
small town girl
Skies20 is on a distinguished road

Skies20's Tacoma Gallery
OMG.. LOL. That guy is nuts. I know all of us here love our vehicles, but apparently he "loves" his vehicles!
Old 03-10-2007, 02:22 PM   #3
coreyredken is on a distinguished road

coreyredken's Tacoma Gallery
LOL... Now if those cars start having babies... We NOW have a problem! ahaha
Old 03-10-2007, 03:59 PM   #4
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
That's over the top whoa!!!!!! lunies do exist you wouldn't even know.
Old 03-11-2007, 03:27 PM   #5
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Whew, I thought I was alone.

Kidding. And yes that is just plain wrong
Old 03-11-2007, 07:23 PM   #6
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
you wouldn't think that a person like him could do such things ewwwww. i mean don't get em wrong i love my "Diva" she's gone through alot but dang!!!! that's taking it to the extremes.......
Old 03-15-2007, 04:04 PM   #7
TRDeity is on a distinguished road

TRDeity's Tacoma Gallery
In the car or on the car but not with the car. Thats a good rule.
Old 08-10-2007, 08:31 PM   #8
4x4 is on a distinguished road
4x4's Tacoma Gallery
wow thats really gross how does he do the car, in the gas tank? lol
Old 08-13-2007, 06:39 AM   #9
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Unfortunately while i'm at work that link wont make it through our network security so i'll have to wait till i get home to check it out
Old 08-19-2007, 02:55 PM   #10
Mudbug is on a distinguished road

Mudbug's Tacoma Gallery
Haha thats messed up. Yeah in the bed with another person sure....but to the car...wow.
Old 08-20-2007, 07:19 PM   #11
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I got mail I got mail! Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!
Old 08-24-2007, 12:03 PM   #12
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Wow that dude has some serious problems. I mean damn I am into cars just not in that way.
Old 03-18-2008, 10:24 PM   #13
Blinking Car Mod...
RedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
RedruM29's Tacoma Gallery
WTF
Old 03-18-2008, 10:32 PM   #14
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder what weight oil he uses
Old 03-18-2008, 11:07 PM   #16
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Yeah, he's got more than just a psychological condition for sure....

If I take my truck to his shop for an oil change, does that mean I can have him arrested for RAPE?
How do you know your truck didn't consent?
Old 03-18-2008, 11:09 PM   #17
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
How do you know your truck didn't consent?
it can't be consensual if it has under 18,000 miles
Old 03-19-2008, 03:17 AM   #18
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If I see a gorgeous Mercedes I know Id love to jump into bed with it.
That must be one heck of a bed.
Old 03-19-2008, 05:59 AM   #19
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
Logisticly speaking, where would one actually "do" the car? or jet ski for that matter? Tailpipe on a car I suppose, but the jet ski? I just can't think of anyplace that wouldn't just hurt--that's a pretty sensitive area on a guy! Maybe I'm just being unimaginative.
Old 03-19-2008, 08:35 AM   #20
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charli View Post
Logisticly speaking, where would one actually "do" the car? or jet ski for that matter? Tailpipe on a car I suppose, but the jet ski? I just can't think of anyplace that wouldn't just hurt--that's a pretty sensitive area on a guy! Maybe I'm just being unimaginative.
Don't even try to think about it.... Perhaps he thinks Suzie palm while in the front seat is enough. Or - he's making it all up because he's WHACKO!