Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

North and South Korea turn up the heat

Old 05-27-2010, 12:15 PM   #1
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
North and South Korea turn up the heat

North Korea keeps pushing and pushing and the South is fed up!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37371457...s-asiapacific/
Old 05-27-2010, 12:21 PM   #2
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Gett'er Done - gona happen sooner or later.
Old 05-27-2010, 01:14 PM   #3
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Im just glad im not over there anymore. I was there from Dec 06 to jan 08
Old 05-27-2010, 01:25 PM   #4
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
I'll just be happy when this f*cker is dead! And hopefully his son that's taking over won't be as messed up in the head.

I'm not sure if anything will happen such as another war, because the south may not get support from the W.H.
It really sucks what happened to the south Korean sailors that got killed. But we are already over extended and don't need another war front. I think we can all agree on that.
Old 05-27-2010, 01:28 PM   #5
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BakoTruck View Post
I'll just be happy when this f*cker is dead! And hopefully his son that's taking over won't be as messed up in the head.

I'm not sure if anything will happen such as another war, because the south may not get support from the W.H.
It really sucks what happened to the south Korean sailors that got killed. But we are already over extended and don't need another war front. I think we can all agree on that.
I have a feeling the nut blossom didn't fall far enough from the nut for it to matter. It'll be same shit, different day........You just can't reason with people living in non-reality. Maybe we could send the emo gay twilight teen werewolf packs over there to talk sense into the North about just fitting in and not isolating yourself.
Old 05-27-2010, 01:32 PM   #6
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
I have a feeling the nut blossom didn't fall far enough from the nut for it to matter. It'll be same shit, different day........You just can't reason with people living in non-reality. Maybe we could send the emo gay twilight teen werewolf packs over there to talk sense into the North about just fitting in somewhere and not isolating yourself.
lol, that's actually not a bad idea. Let's send all of them over there, they will get sent to the slave camps.
Old 05-27-2010, 01:39 PM   #7
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
I have a feeling the nut blossom didn't fall far enough from the nut for it to matter. It'll be same shit, different day........You just can't reason with people living in non-reality. Maybe we could send the emo gay twilight teen werewolf packs over there to talk sense into the North about just fitting in and not isolating yourself.