Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Help Personalize Tag

Old 06-01-2010, 08:03 PM   #21
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoRan View Post
I would leave it just the way it is, nothing but a bunch of zeros.
Another member from Florida has that. You can't have more than 3 numbers in succession in Alabama, though.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:25 PM   #25
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
malcrl
Old 06-01-2010, 08:31 PM   #26
Toyota FTW
2000yota has a spectacular aura about2000yota has a spectacular aura about2000yota has a spectacular aura about

Name: Garrett
2000yota's Tacoma Gallery
G-OBAMA. split it up and its G0-BAMA

even tho i dont like obama you can use his name for this
Old 06-01-2010, 08:48 PM   #27
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
man if only you had a 4wd...

4LONGO
Old 06-02-2010, 07:33 AM   #28
Simms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: David
Simms65's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Simms65
Mine is 762X54R. What about just taco? Plate would read "a taco". Simple enough.
Old 06-02-2010, 08:26 AM   #29
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the continued ideas... I haven't found the perfect one yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maintenance Man View Post
Tw-com
I actually thought about this one... if Tacomaworld bought the TW.com URL, i'd do it. The problem is that going to TW.com doesn't get you to Tacomaworld, so unless you know the site name, what's the point? Would have been cool, though.
Old 06-02-2010, 08:29 AM   #30
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
aHHHFUU
Old 06-08-2010, 06:39 AM   #31
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbob View Post
13timz
I like this one, but it's already taken.

I looked today and UATACO, UATOYO, UAYOTA are all available. None of them use the the beginning A, but I'm OK either way.
Old 06-08-2010, 07:12 AM   #32
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Wink

UAFAN

ROLTID

RLTIDE

LUM-UA

LABAMA

UAALUM

MW5 UA

MW54UA

Last 2 depend on what the "5" looks like on the plates there.

My tag is my license plate - MQQSE. I was actually pulled by a Trooper once and told the plate was registered to a different vehicle...I asked "you know those are Qs, right? He looked a second time and then replied, "Get the hell out of here." Guess he was a little embarrassed. Hope these help or maybe give you some ideas.

Rob
Old 06-08-2010, 07:21 AM   #33

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MQQSE View Post
UAFAN - Taken
ROLTID - Taken
RLTIDE - Taken
LUM-UA- Available
LABAMA - Taken
UAALUM - Taken
MW5 UA- Available
MW54UA- Available

Last 2 depend on what the "5" looks like on the plates there.
Funny story about the cop. Great when they pay close attention, isn't it?

As for your suggestions... some were taken (see above). I'm going to look at the 5s on the UA plates around here. I didn't think about using the 5 instead of an S. I think it'd look OK in the MW5 UA tag, but putting it next to a 4 would make it look more like '54' than S-4.

Thanks!
Old 06-08-2010, 07:26 AM   #35
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
NE1469 - oh the 3 numbers rule in AL

A HI-Toy

HI-Toy

Sup-yo

AL-oil
Oil-yo
Tidota
Tight1

MattYO
Old 06-08-2010, 07:31 AM   #36

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Did you check MWS-UA
I hadn't checked... both MWS UA and MWS-UA are available. They're the most likely choices right now.

The plates below are all available. I wouldn't feel good about any of them parking my truck at work, church, etc., but back when I was a student I would have been all over them. Any Bama students want to jump on them?

FUG8RS
G8RSUK
PHK AU
PHK UT
PHK UF
Old 06-08-2010, 07:52 AM   #37
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Just a thought...UA is obvious by your choice to get that style of plate. You could simplify things and just go with MWS, or maybe MWS and the two digit year you graduated. Maybe even as simple as "FAN", "ALUM" , or "TIDE"

The older I get the more the KISS principle comes into play...Keep It Simple Stupid...no offense intended...I have to remind myself all the time.
Old 06-08-2010, 07:54 AM   #38
Chief Pal Guy

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
And a "1" passes for an "I"...OK, I'm done now. Good luck on finding something you like. Make sure you like it, or else it'll bother you every time you look at it...and that's not fair to the truck!

Rob
Old 06-08-2010, 08:03 AM   #39

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just a thought...UA is obvious by your choice to get that style of plate. You could simplify things and just go with MWS, or maybe MWS and the two digit year you graduated. Maybe even as simple as "FAN", "ALUM" , or "TIDE"

The older I get the more the KISS principle comes into play...Keep It Simple Stupid...no offense intended...I have to remind myself all the time.
Yeah, MWS03, MWS-03 and MWS 03 are all available, too. The third is the most likely of those. I got my Masters in Accountancy in 05... could have MACC05, but that seems nerdy even to me.

No offense taken at all... I've heard the expression, and I agree. Only having 6 characters to work with has made me keep it pretty simple. I agree that putting UA on the plate is kind of redundant.

Quote:
And a "1" passes for an "I"...OK, I'm done now. Good luck on finding something you like. Make sure you like it, or else it'll bother you every time you look at it...and that's not fair to the truck!

Rob
Don't worry about being done with this. If anything else pops in your head, I'm happy to hear all suggestions. I don't renew until September so I have some time to mull it over.
Old 06-08-2010, 08:19 AM   #40
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
I love this.....