Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Home brewers, and distillers unite.

Old 05-29-2008, 09:32 AM   #1
Northern Alliance: Airlift Div
Coreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud of

Air Force: Flight Engineer
Coreyjon's Tacoma Gallery
Home brewers, and distillers unite.

Just seeing who else is into creating their own spirits. I recently (very recently) got into it when I was doing an experiment with ethanol production, realized I basically made vodka - and been slowly learning more about it. I think ethanol as a fuel is a band aid on the problem, and still believe in the future of hydrogen, but ethanol as the drink isn't so bad.
Old 05-29-2008, 09:45 AM   #2
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Wine, Mead, Cider and Beer. I've never distilled but I have frozen cider into Cider Jack which I guestimate ended up around 60 to 70 proof.